The sad and toxic psychology of some Telugu youth

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Language should be the basis for these sad creatures to come post and enjoy discos  and social ife- (why dont they go to other state forums if language doesnt matter ? )-  but as i pointed out in my very first posts - they come here on the basis of language but dont wish well for the people who speak language here.

On top of it the absolute retartedness not to recognize america as english language state.

It is waste arguing with them. As i said they come only to troll, discourage, dishearten wherever they are allowed to. They are sad that way - broken men.

It is up to mods @ARYA why they are allowed.

Please report

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Language should be the basis for these sad creatures to come post and enjoy discos  and social ife- (why dont they go to other state forums if language doesnt matter ? )-  but as i pointed out in my very first posts - they come here on the basis of language but dont wish well for the people who speak language here.

On top of it the absolute retartedness not to recognize america as english language state.

It is waste arguing with them. As i said they come only to troll, discourage, dishearten wherever they are allowed to. They are sad that way - broken men.

It is up to mods @ARYA why they are allowed.

this is like crying about how so many people in AP/TG enjoyed baahubali in theatres and celebrated Prabhas for enriching their lives, but won't vote for BJP that is supported by his uncle.

lmao clown.

learn to argue first. instead of whining like an illiterate fcuktard.

4 minutes ago, Paamu said:

@Telugodura456 @Tryad  north south la kalisi povali ani aashistunna

vaadu naa taunts ki respond avvakunda unte few times, neney aapestha.

that guy is not worth my time, other than if he gives me opportunities to puncture his huge uppercaste ego. beyond that, I don't care about him.

he actually thinks he's smart. bayata pothey thannulu thintaadu.. aa thannulu edho safe ga anonymous db lo thinte, may be that's helpful for him to learn how he has to actually improve if he has to talk to people with an iq higher than 90.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

vaadu naa taunts ki respond avvakunda unte few times, neney aapestha.

that guy is not worth my time, other than if he gives me opportunities to puncture his huge uppercaste ego. beyond that, I don't care about him.

he actually thinks he's smart. bayata pothey thannulu thintaadu.. aa thannulu edho safe ga anonymous db lo thinte, may be that's helpful for him to learn how he has to actually improve if he has to talk to people with an iq higher than 90.

arey ne valla em upayogam ra mattla ledu ayina contact @Netflixmovieguz

18 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Please report

I am prefenctly fine to debate discuss jaffas, trs, tdp, social change, political system etc.

But i dont expect a telugu forum with people who repeatedly cheer further break up of telugu society (on no principle) or mock the basis of telugu language for this community (what a joke as this forum only attracts telugu speaking people which is normal after all).

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am prefenctly fine to debate discuss jaffas, trs, tdp, social change, political system etc.

But i dont expect a telugu forum with people who repeatedly cheer further break up of telugu society (on no principle) or mock the basis of telugu language for this community (what a joke as this forum only attracts telugu speaking people which is normal after all).

We dont have any control over the actions of a faceless troll….so either retort or ignore.  But as I said time vachinapudu valle potaru..if they cross lines report! 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

please post examples of your 'debate', where you aren't hyperventiliating like a b1tch on heat, and accusing people of everything under the sun..

6 minutes ago, ARYA said:

We dont have any control over the actions of a faceless troll….so either retort or ignore.  But as I said time vachinapudu valle potaru..if they cross lines report! 

enni sarlu report cheyali anna.

@reality ane id direct ga boothulu matladutunadu but not banning him

@Netflixmovieguz direct ga celebrity ni abuse chestunadu but not banning him inka report button enduku anna?

Just now, jagad said:

arey gbbu lk stop your disgusting shhhit here and duck @Netflixmovieguz

ask him to duck me first. I'm always 'deterrent first' principle kinda guy.

even though I hate almost all people in this db, I've not picked fights with all of them. Just with people who are dumb to pick a fight with me, and reduce themselves to acting like abusive trolls.

there have been dozens in this db.. from all castes, including one guy who pretended to be dalit. so get him to duck me, and I'll probably respond in kind based on where his arguments come from.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Just as i thought the guy i blocked has come here to post. He is one of those same guys who has EXACTLY the psychology i described. 

The behaviour is same :

a) Trash telugu actors, trash telugu as political entity while defending india and everything else.

b) Extremely troll if any telugu politiian says "I did this and look you can see the benefits". Because politician  did not share their inferiority complex and said "india did this - i am worthless"

Telugu actors ≠ Telugu people

Telugu Desam Party ≠ Telugu People

Telugodura456 ≠ Telugu People

9 hours ago, rushmore said:

Telugu actors ≠ Telugu people

Telugu Desam Party ≠ Telugu People

Telugodura456 ≠ Telugu People

So what are telugu actors or telugu desam party ? they are telugu people - that includes ysrcp also. Remember YSR wanted united state and even jaffa. It is doubtful even how much KCR wanted a seperate state.

what we have here are psycho people like yourself @Tryad @Android_Halwa  gatra who are like i described in first post.