Hyderabad lo apartment question

Sonu_Patel

2 years ago.. One of my friend bought an apartment in Miyapur area as a pre-sale and got it registered about 2 years ago. The Apartment he bought is from is owner share(not builder) and paid full amount and registered on my friend's name. 

Now the builder started handing over the apartments to other buyers but he is holding my friend's apartment. 

It seems builder has some kind of pending financial settlement with the Actual Owner which is the reason for not handing over the apartment. 

Em cheyochu to solve this issue ? 

2 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

calling @Android_Halwa anna

Emi seyalev…oka 5-10 lakhs ichi agreement sesuko to complete the remaining work….Idi kakunda emi chesina time and paisal waste, frustration thappa emi vundadu….America la nalugu rallu samapisthe ie kastalu thappavu kaka

Pre sale mida vachina margin poinatte..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Emi seyalev…oka 5-10 lakhs ichi agreement sesuko to complete the remaining work….Idi kakunda emi chesina time and paisal waste, frustration thappa emi vundadu….America la nalugu rallu samapisthe ie kastalu thappavu kaka

Pre sale mida vachina margin poinatte..

anduke ba.. India la money pettalantey risk. 

40 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

2 years ago.. One of my friend bought an apartment in Miyapur area as a pre-sale and got it registered about 2 years ago. The Apartment he bought is from is owner share(not builder) and paid full amount and registered on my friend's name. 

Now the builder started handing over the apartments to other buyers but he is holding my friend's apartment. 

It seems builder has some kind of pending financial settlement with the Actual Owner which is the reason for not handing over the apartment. 

i dont know the correct answer for your scenario…

but i signed and paid initial for an apartment…and the terms and conditions say…once i pay the 80% of the apartment cost during it’s building time…i have right to sell anyone…

before 80% payment i shouldn’t sell…

note: this is the term for those who are paying with out any bank loan…

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Check with a good lawyer or another real estate broker. Ee scanario manaki teleedu.

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

anduke ba.. India la money pettalantey risk. 

India la paisal pettubadi pedithe pakadbandi ga pettale…avagahana vundali..frequent follow up and need to have a grip on the dealings…it’s. A tough place to do business but rewards will also be very high…

• Upvote 1