రుషికొండపై సచివాలయం-తేల్చి చేప్పిన వైకాపా | New Secretariat in Rushikonda | YCP Revealed on Twitter

27 minutes ago, rushmore said:

ఇది మా బాబు గారు కట్టినట్టు తాత్కాలిక సచివాలయం కాకపోతే చాలు! 

thanks for confirming....

taking an example of TG Secretariat...even if we are trying half of the size and land of this TG Sec structure on this mountain...thats huge for that little mountain...

what is exact problem with amaravathi..? can some one explain me...clearly...?

some people say..it become real estate venture..but the same people cheer about kokapet rates..in TG?

or is it only one caste people got benefit from amaravathi..? please post the stats..? trust me i will believe and join with you if the stats are correct..

AKsag4O6PS9T4EDFLTS3mMJz6rXCwvDVb6MhRomK

• Upvote 2

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

taking an example of TG Secretariat...even if we are trying half of the size and land of this TG Sec structure on this mountain...thats huge for that little mountain...

some people say..it become real estate venture..but the same people cheer about kokapet rates..in TG?

or is it only one caste people got benefit from amaravathi..? please post the stats..? trust me i will believe and join with you if the stats are correct..

Tempervary segaretery emo thata🤔

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

I remember one mental guy who harrases you claiming - satisfactorily saying land prices will benefit tg people.

They are ALL trash bro. unfortuntaely nowadays youth are infected with this trash. i really dont know what can be done to save them.

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

enni saarlu temporary kadataaru... manvada..? 

lol...

mana raastram future temporary ayyela vundi...

Rushikonda hungama chuste atlane undi…beach road stretch lo 100s of kondalni lepeste em hungama ledu ikkada edo pedda prakruthi vyparitham vachinatu hungama cheste atlane undi thata..

malli jagan anna permanent segatarot ekkada kadatado

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Rushikonda hungama chuste atlane undi…beach road stretch lo 100s of kondalni lepeste em hungama ledu ikkada edo pedda prakruthi vyparitham vachinatu hungama cheste atlane undi thata..

malli jagan anna permanent segatarot ekkada kadatado

manavada…as far as i know…amaravthi has 8000+ acres land…in that 3000+ acres land for economic development and 5000+ acres is future real estate like kokapet…

now the question is why so hurry to dig a mountain and building a temporary secretariat ani…

this is the same reason i was looking for 2019 GO in other thread…

regarding the rushikonda …i think there is third party case is going on in court regarding environmental issue (as per tv9)…

lets wait…

48 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Ante Artham ayyi adugutunnavo leka telika adugutunnavo telidu bhayya... 

Amravathi babori plan kada..veedu Danni devop chepste credit mottam baboru kottestaru kada..inta simple logic ela miss ayyaru..

athadu-prakash-raj-athadu.gif

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

manavada…as far as i know…amaravthi has 8000+ acres land…in that 3000+ acres land for economic development and 5000+ acres is future real estate like kokapet…

now the question is why so hurry to dig a mountain and building a temporary secretariat ani…

this is the same reason i was looking for 2019 GO in other thread…

regarding the rushikonda …i think there is third party case is going on in court regarding environmental issue (as per tv9)…

lets wait…

He has no land in Amaravthi anthe..

https://x.com/ysrcparty/status/1690593233351397377?s=46&t=lwoIq_k2VphUhzXW-VLTEw

https://x.com/ysrcparty/status/1690609400782766080?s=46&t=lwoIq_k2VphUhzXW-VLTEw

మా అధికారిక ట్విట్టర్‌ ఖాతాలో రుషికొండపై సెక్రటేరియట్‌ నిర్మాణాలు జరుగుతున్నట్టుగా నిన్న చేసిన ట్వీట్‌లో పొరపాటున పేర్కొనడం జరిగింది. రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వ టూరిజం శాఖ ఆధ్వర్యంలో ప్రభుత్వం నిర్మాణాలు చేస్తున్నట్టుగా దీన్ని పరిగణలోకి తీసుకోగలరు.

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Jagan PR success ayyundi baaa okka caste valle akkada konnaru ani.. 

fact is Jagan and co ki akkada lands levu and Vizag manchi option to do real danda… just business going on.. state development evvadiki kavali 

• Upvote 1