CBN Inventions list

San_K

18 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Note ban idea na adhee

People went to America because of me

HyD was discovered in 1995 by him. 

paithyaaammm ekkuva. Kanisam my govt did all this ante bagubduuu..uhhuu.

neneee ani antaduuu direct ga. That’s sign of a narcissistic egomaniac 

u forgot Indian Independence bro

As mata ki a mata kani, CBN was CM of the state for considerable time and he ensured the govt ran for full term…and for that he deserves some respect.

Kani road ekki Nenu idi chesina adi chesina Nenu lekapothey niku saduvu ledu, niku udyogam ledu ane Tala tikkal maatalu matladi vunna izzat kuda pogottukundu…

He is a troll material..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

As mata ki a mata kani, CBN was CM of the state for considerable time and he ensured the govt ran for full term…and for that he deserves some respect.

Kani road ekki Nenu idi chesina adi chesina Nenu lekapothey niku saduvu ledu, niku udyogam ledu ane Tala tikkal maatalu matladi vunna izzat kuda pogottukundu…

He is a troll material..

Even though it was global IT boom, cbn did good job by capturing it. I know congi cm’s laid foundation stone for IT in hyd but still they wouldnt have captured it this well.

the biggest problem with cbn is his self dabba and ending up as troll content.

ap was pretty much in top list when it comes to fake currency, fake stamp papers and it was fcuking easy to get passport. Abusalem gang dorikindi kaani dorakani gangs chaala vaatiki ap nunchi pp undochu. Inka naxalites and law & order issue gurunchi disco kooda avasaram ley