AI

cool_boy

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Copied from previous post

Thisis hwat i heard from prajnikam and my social research 

Ai ki aithe you need to have string math skills anna at least linear algebra, differential calculus, some statistics, there are some math gap courses as well 

Programming language python will do 

Once yiu have the above thing going start with Andrew NG course on coursera very popular course its like ML 101 course 

Then slowly you can adapt to the latest stuff the deep learning. Neural networks deep lewrning, a learning louda learning, generative ai , bulkikaya language modelsetc a perlu vintene bayam avutadi

Ahh nice .. I should get into AI then. Taught my kids Algebra in middle school and have gone through all the topics recently. I should try programming again.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ahh nice .. I should get into AI then. Taught my kids Algebra in middle school and have gone through all the topics recently. I should try programming again

Anna algebra chaduvukune antha pedda kids unara miku ? and you handled them great

ikada two digit multiplication 2nd grade pillode cheyi raa ante I don't have to dobeyi antunadu 

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna algebra chaduvukune antha pedda kids unara miku ? and you handled them great

ikada two digit multiplication 2nd grade pillode cheyi raa ante I don't have to dobeyi antunadu 

Yeh kid just got into 9th grade. While teaching, I have learnt that I have a good future in teaching and can make good money. IT skills have helped. I can share some tips/techniques.

Kids change fast. My kid was similar way. I had to tell to study. But I don't have to ask now. I think desi peer pressure and growing up.

• Upvote 1