New trend for divorces

JaiBalayyaaa

Actor Ashish Vidyarthi, in his 60s, recently divorced his 1st wife Piloo Vidyarthi, and got married to Rupali Barua. Among heavy rumors of their separation, Piloo Vidyarthi - an RJ by profession broke her silence and gave a beautiful interview about her married life with Ashish and their separation.

“ We got separated in 2021. The best part of my life is the 22 years we spent together as a couple. If you ask Ashish - he would say the same. We had similarities and differences but never blamed each other for being different. Our son now works for Tesla - and the credit goes to his father Ashish. He has been a good father, an apt guide, and a great mentor for our son. Usually, mothers are responsible for upbringing but in our case, Ashish took the major role of raising our son to be a great human and successful professional.

You may ask why we got divorced now, after 22 years of being happily married. We had spent our life raising our son. Now that he’s settled abroad, we have time to think about ourselves and what we plan to do, to achieve as individuals. Ashish is not a typical husband who doesn’t allow me to do what I want - he has always been supportive of me. But our future plans are different, what we want to achieve as individuals for the rest of our lives are different. We never felt the need to be separated all these years as we never thought about ourselves as individuals.

But now - we have time to think, we don't have to compromise for the sake of raising our son. He has his own life now, As individuals, we have the right to fulfill our desires and needs for the rest of our lives. So we separated

When we think of married life, we think about staying together. When it’s about staying together, we compromise our desires and needs just to stay together. There are personality sacrifices, and financial sacrifices that we make to stay as couples. We just realized that’s not necessary anymore. So I broke the ice and asked for a divorce from Ashish - and he said yes, he understood what I needed and helped me get what I wanted. He made this divorce process easier for me. No fights, no quarrels, no blaming or shaming - he helped me, assisted me, and stood with me to get this divorce sorted.

He got remarried - because he needed a life partner. I’m not getting remarried as my life goals are different. I don’t have any intention to get married again. I’ve spent the major part of my life as a great daughter, a lovely wife, and a responsible mother - Now I’m planning my life the way I wanted it to be.

(This is one of the most mature and dignified interviews I’ve come across recently on celebrity divorce. Precisely, these are a few reasons why couples divorce after the kids have grown up.)

- Forwarded as received by Gurpreet Singh on FB

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Actor Ashish Vidyarthi, in his 60s, recently divorced his 1st wife Piloo Vidyarthi, and got married to Rupali Barua. Among heavy rumors of their separation, Piloo Vidyarthi - an RJ by profession broke her silence and gave a beautiful interview about her married life with Ashish and their separation.

“ We got separated in 2021. The best part of my life is the 22 years we spent together as a couple. If you ask Ashish - he would say the same. We had similarities and differences but never blamed each other for being different. Our son now works for Tesla - and the credit goes to his father Ashish. He has been a good father, an apt guide, and a great mentor for our son. Usually, mothers are responsible for upbringing but in our case, Ashish took the major role of raising our son to be a great human and successful professional.

You may ask why we got divorced now, after 22 years of being happily married. We had spent our life raising our son. Now that he’s settled abroad, we have time to think about ourselves and what we plan to do, to achieve as individuals. Ashish is not a typical husband who doesn’t allow me to do what I want - he has always been supportive of me. But our future plans are different, what we want to achieve as individuals for the rest of our lives are different. We never felt the need to be separated all these years as we never thought about ourselves as individuals.

But now - we have time to think, we don't have to compromise for the sake of raising our son. He has his own life now, As individuals, we have the right to fulfill our desires and needs for the rest of our lives. So we separated

When we think of married life, we think about staying together. When it’s about staying together, we compromise our desires and needs just to stay together. There are personality sacrifices, and financial sacrifices that we make to stay as couples. We just realized that’s not necessary anymore. So I broke the ice and asked for a divorce from Ashish - and he said yes, he understood what I needed and helped me get what I wanted. He made this divorce process easier for me. No fights, no quarrels, no blaming or shaming - he helped me, assisted me, and stood with me to get this divorce sorted.

He got remarried - because he needed a life partner. I’m not getting remarried as my life goals are different. I don’t have any intention to get married again. I’ve spent the major part of my life as a great daughter, a lovely wife, and a responsible mother - Now I’m planning my life the way I wanted it to be.

(This is one of the most mature and dignified interviews I’ve come across recently on celebrity divorce. Precisely, these are a few reasons why couples divorce after the kids have grown up.)

- Forwarded as received by Gurpreet Singh on FB

Sorted individuals. Both want to be happy in their own ways.