Halwa_fan

Sizzler

veerigadu

intimunducheppul or intimundusandals

sanjiv

tyrad

new-england-patriots-6x-super-bowl-champ

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Frame this list hang it in your cubicle - for all anybody aath cares !

you may get a promotion at work for your deep dedication (if you have a #GAJJI manager)

Tella manager bro mostly americans ma team lo indians vunna north vallu vunnaru

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Interesting….anti pulka aithe by default jaffa avalsinde na ? 

Vunnavi three parties pakka thread lo anti pulka and anti pawala annav also saw posts defending jaffa so nuvve cheppali

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Vunnavi three parties pakka thread lo anti pulka and anti pawala annav also saw posts defending jaffa so nuvve cheppali

I never said I’m anti pawala….as long as he does not allign with TDP. 

So that makes me a jaffa by default ?

lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tryad said:

It's probably a controversial opinion given the unanimity on all sides (TG/AP, all upper castes) on this...

Jagan freebies are a better investment with greater RoI than any development based sh1t that any other CM would've done for Andhra. I wish TamilNadu had this kind of CM, instead of the crap Stalin.

I'm happy that Andhra people have better living quality and eat well compared to other states because of this.

If I was from Andhra, I would definitely vote for Jagan. Inspite of all the uppercaste balisina pakodis telling me not to, because of development or some such nonsense.

oka 2 months pasthuntey telusthadi vallaki. pasthundi cheppa manaali thokkalo political opinion ni

Arey Narsy ga..How long do you think these freebies can be sustained without economic growth? 

10 hours ago, HEROO said:

Rushmore

sarfaroshi

andriod halwa

vaaampire aka vikkask

netflixguz

reality

arya

Halwa_fan

Sizzler

veerigadu

intimunducheppul or intimundusandals

sanjiv

tyrad

ALmost all of them are  also hardcore sanghis and hyper indian natioanlists. THe three scumbags of  @Tryad @Android_Halwa @Ryzen_renoir are the worst sanghis and most "indian" in worst possible sense.

Other than personal money, their caste they dont own up to any part of their culture. Willing to ditch their language and their own people.

They also make thousands and thousands of posts here with nothing but deep seated mentally deranged hate of EVERYTHING they associate with kammas. List includes TDP to telugu to ENITIRE coastal andhra pradesh to film industry to languae based foreign countries to china. 

48 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ALmost all of them are  also hardcore sanghis and hyper indian natioanlists. THe three scumbags of  @Tryad @Android_Halwa @Ryzen_renoir are the worst sanghis and most "indian" in worst possible sense.

Other than personal money, their caste they dont own up to any part of their culture. Willing to ditch their language and their own people.

They also make thousands and thousands of posts here with nothing but deep seated mentally deranged hate of EVERYTHING they associate with kammas. List includes TDP to telugu to ENITIRE coastal andhra pradesh to film industry to languae based foreign countries to china. 

I love you dolling 

• Haha 2