Jaffas direct or indirect supporters in this db

HEROO

42 minutes ago, Spartan said:

anasuya salshi anchor unde

aite i am also jaffa ana maata

U r anasuya fan. Once upon a time anasuya pawala cinema ni left leg tho thannindi anukunta. Anasuya worked for sachi. So based on senseless janasainiks logic, ur jaffa president

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HEROO said:

Dont believe in him

i think you posted something like you like pk hairstyle something similar if you are narsi

it doesn't matter either way to me. you can be whoever you want. I don't judge anyone in this db in any meaningful actionable way.

to me everyone here is uppercaste arrogant fcuks with delusional ideas about how the world works, and a close mindedness in having a free discussion about it. some may be exceptions, but I can't be sure.

keep posting. don't worry about what accuse you of being. it doesn't matter at all.

Just now, Tryad said:

it doesn't matter either way to me. you can be whoever you want. I don't judge anyone in this db in any meaningful actionable way.

to me everyone here is uppercaste arrogant fcuks with delusional ideas about how the world works, and a close mindedness in having a free discussion about it. some may be exceptions, but I can't be sure.

keep posting. don't worry about what accuse you of being. it doesn't matter at all.

Laugh Smile GIF - Laugh Smile Gif GIFs

4 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Dont believe in him

i think you posted something like you like pk hairstyle something similar if you are narsi

yeah I love pk hair. and his film gudumba shankar. but I don't know how i would feel if I watched that movie now. since I'm a very changed person I was from a few years ago.

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

yeah I love pk hair. and his film gudumba shankar. but I don't know how i would feel if I watched that movie now. since I'm a very changed person I was from a few years ago.

Movie lo Songs and comedy are excellent 

some overaction scenes thesesthe bane vuntadi movie …. Pk  did a very good job as chillar gani role road side driver laaga as it is mastu dimpadu

@Vikkask ochi adi acting kaadu natural antadu i am saving your time !!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HEROO said:

some overaction scenes thesesthe bane vuntadi movie …. Pk  did a very good job as chillar gani role road side driver laaga as it is mastu dimpadu

I don't take anything that idiot @Vikkask says seriously. He's just another conservative fascist scum, the kind that populate this db.

so don't worry... he'll never quote me.. or respond to me. The minute he realized who I'm, his ignore list has a new id added to him, coz he's scared to talk to me.

I'm surprised that the only thing you remembered about me is that I love pk's hair style - which is a very important thing to remember about me, btw... but its cute that you remembered that. most people simply block me the moment they realize who I'm. which is good too. I don't want to be friendly with people in this db. I just want to mock them all.

8 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Show me one thread where i commented about pawala acting. I dont even remember what was his last movie i watched.

4 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I don't take anything that idiot @Vikkask says seriously. He's just another conservative fascist scum, the kind that populate this db.

so don't worry... he'll never quote me.. or respond to me. The minute he realized who I'm, his ignore list has a new id added to him, coz he's scared to talk to me.

I'm surprised that the only thing you remembered about me is that I love pk's hair style - which is a very important thing to remember about me, btw... but its cute that you remembered that. most people simply block me the moment they realize who I'm. which is good too. I don't want to be friendly with people in this db. I just want to mock them all.

Telugu Brahmi GIF - Telugu Brahmi Nod GIFs

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

YCP ki support ga posts vesthe worst enduku ayitadi ? 

babai murderer ni ssupport cheskunte cheskondi ...decoit reddy ni cheskuntamante cheskondi..

same mindset ani vadilestaamu

https://twitter.com/mana_Prakasam/status/1692716116362342587

Andhra lo unna Redlu saripoledani...kurrodni Telangana nunchi digumathi chesukoni...Sajjala gaadiki OSD gaa pettukoni...ippudu Vizag city ki commissioner eyyabothunaaru...

maamooluga Vizag ki commissioner ante oka IAS ni pedathaaru...ippudu mana Reddy gaarini pettukoni Vizag ni kummeyabothunnaaru...

Just now, andhrano1 said:

babai murderer ni ssupport cheskunte cheskondi ...decoit reddy ni cheskuntamante cheskondi..

same mindset ani vadilestaamu

Nuv chusinava murder seyadam ?

podduna lesthe eedi thata teestha, cheppu tho kodtha ani package ki ammudupoyyetodi photo petukunav, niku emanipistaleda ? Kam se kam basic education and degree kuda leni oka mentally unstable odiki podduna lesthe bhajana chestunav, Tala ekada petukuntav ante emi chesthav ?

Parliament la no confidence motion pedithe MP’s support Nenu teesuko atha ani challenge chesindu PK…gaali maatalu ante emito telusa ?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Vaarni, Likes and Smilies ye ga nenu kottindi, comments emi cheyyaledu ga? Nee asthi yemi kotteyya ledu ga? Likes/Smilies ke kaaltunda? Caste-based threads lo comments chese interest naku ledu. Broad-minded Hyderabadi's are light years ahead of casteism! I don't even know what jaffa or daffa means and am not interested in learning about them. I’m not even from AP.

Nenu ye posts ni Like cheyyalo kuda nuvve cheppala? Adi nenu vinala? You want ALL others to "agree" with you?? You know that won't happen right? Maree antha desperate and miserable ayite, nuvve multiple IDs create chesi, multiple posts/comments vesi, nee comments ki nuvve likes kotttuko. Who is stopping you? You are most probably doing that already, who knows? Yeah, right.

I Like and Smile at posts when they are funny, silly, naive, retarded, Low-IQ or no BS. It doesn't matter to me if it is related to TG, AP, jaffa or daffa - I'm immune and neutral to those retarded views. Adi kuda thappe na? I do that because I "can" - not to piss anybody off and I don’t give a sh!t if anyone gets butt-hurt!

List yesko mannanu kada? Madhyalo ee disco enti yaar, diverting the thread?

People are are waiting for your list... Put my name on the top of that list in BIG and bold - for all I aath care ! Better yet, frame the list and hang it in your cubicle at work… you’ll get a promotion!

Now that makes you the top-notch, pure-gold #PULKA !!

Nee sollu aapara saami.. 

neeku nee category ardam ayithalee.. road meeda accidents/kottukunte photos or enjoy chese rakam nuvvu? Cool @Sanjiv uncle.. inka argue cheyyaku dengaleni mangalaram gaadivi