Top-notch Pure-Gold #PULKAS list veskondi...

Sanjiv

2 hours ago, Dallas_c_how_dare said:

Entra nee baada? Paragraphs raasthunnav

Evadra nuvvu, pilla artist gaadilekka okate over acting chesthunnav?

Endukuraa ginjukuntunnav? Vedi chesinda lassi thaagu thaggipothadi

Asalendiraa nee baada? Em kaaludu? Evadiki kaaludu? Oh neeku kaalindi ayithe already?

Deenne kaaladam, poonakam, over action antar

ivee thagginchukunte bagu padtav

ivee-thagginchukunte-manchidhi-prakash-r

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Danne kaaladam and poonakam antar

Sare raa nee satisfaction.. edo okati tagaladu.. chinna nibba poradilekka giy giy anukunta

34 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Pure development anna wants to return back to vijayawada so that he can work in IT company there 

Anna is already in AP. Papam 2 years nunchi license card kosam waiting. In general thats brutal dissapointment from govt. but looking at anna posts, i doubt if he gave wrong address and waiting for card or misunderstood the result

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Mana @Dallas_c_how_dare baga muchata padutunnad attention and identity kosam.

@Telugodura456

@HER0

Add more here...

Please don't disappoint these Low-IQ Kula #GAJJIs

Here are the attack threads started by these #PULKAs

chaala enthu jaffa laaga unnadu...2 rupees nunchi 20 paisa ki pay cut cheyacchu.

On 8/20/2023 at 1:32 PM, Telugodura456 said:

chaala enthu jaffa laaga unnadu...2 rupees nunchi 20 paisa ki pay cut cheyacchu.

Is this what you said in the other "jaffas" thread??

"ALmost all of them are  also hardcore sanghis and hyper indian natioanlists. THe three scumbags of  @Tryad @Android_Halwa @Ryzen_renoir are the worst sanghis and most "indian" in worst possible sense.

Other than personal money, their caste they dont own up to any part of their culture. Willing to ditch their language and their own people.

They also make thousands and thousands of posts here with nothing but deep seated mentally deranged hate of EVERYTHING they associate with kammas. List includes TDP to telugu to ENITIRE coastal andhra pradesh to film industry to languae based foreign countries to china."

Wow! What double standards and gabbu ! Ippudu ikkada kaaltunda?

And look at all the #GAJJI threads and comments you posted in the past. Caves deggare aagipoyindi mee civilization, still eating raw meat. Brainwashed and damaged beyond repair.

You think you are privileged - you are NOT! You are a third-class, if anything. You just don't know it (and you will never). Pity!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

"ALmost all of them are  also hardcore sanghis and hyper indian natioanlists. THe three scumbags of  @Tryad @Android_Halwa @Ryzen_renoir are the worst sanghis and most "indian" in worst possible sense.

Other than personal money, their caste they dont own up to any part of their culture. Willing to ditch their language and their own people.

They also make thousands and thousands of posts here with nothing but deep seated mentally deranged hate of EVERYTHING they associate with kammas. List includes TDP to telugu to ENITIRE coastal andhra pradesh to film industry to languae based foreign countries to china."

And look at all the #GAJJI threads and comments you posted in the past.

You think you are privileged - you are NOT! You are a third-class, if anything. You just don't know it (and you will never). Pity!

He knows it. That's why he wants my approval and support so he can feel slightly better about himself. He used to follow me around begging me to agree with his ridiculous assertions. 

When I refused to give it, he becomes unhinged and posts nonsense like how I'm sanghi. 

He's fully aware of how dumb and worthless he is. 

9 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Mana @Dallas_c_how_dare baga muchata padutunnad attention and identity kosam.

@Telugodura456

@HER0

Add more here...

Please don't disappoint these Low-IQ Kula #GAJJIs

I'm not a jaffa or daffa.

Here are the attack threads started by these #PULKAs

Jaggad ni tittevallantha Pullas ante ela vayya. Pilla Sainiks more active these days 

21 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

And look at all the #GAJJI threads and comments you posted in the past.

yea i said that. yendhuku ginjukuntunnav - extra chillar raalthadha ?