Asians trying to be as competitively racist as the west

Tryad

DPRK is one of the most punished and santioned country in the world . Even ROK has foreign troops on its land. If they are racist can they have foreign troops in their land ?

next post by mental @Tryad - true casteists are dalits and bc's - see look at this random tweet by one of them.

58 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

DPRK is one of the most punished and santioned country in the world . Even ROK has foreign troops on its land. If they are racist can they have foreign troops in their land ?

next post by mental @Tryad - true casteists are dalits and bc's - see look at this random tweet by one of them.

Lol @ how dumb you are. 

What else can one expect from an idiot that thinks usa is English based linguist nation, when majority ethnic group in the US is German and then Irish who'd spit on you if you called them English. 

misogynist sanghi @Tryad who confuses language they speak  with their distant ethnic origin.

There was a time in usa when germans had german restuarant, german church services, german news papers. All put to an end and asked to shut up and speak in english.

how dumb can one be. As i said narsi has mental issues.

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

misogynist sanghi @Tryad who confuses language they speak  with their distant ethnic origin.

There was a time in usa when germans had german restuarant, german church services, german news papers. All put to an end and asked to shut up and speak in english.

how dumb can one be. As i said narsi has mental issues.

Says the guy who doesn't want imposition of Hindi on Telugu people.

May be now Telugu people also should be forced to learn Hindi like the Germans and the Chinese were forced to give up their language so they can flourish. 

Talk about hypocrisy or cluelessness on the thing one has strong opinions about. Lmao. 

You keep negating your own stuff and expect to be taken seriously. 🤡

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL @ the blabberring idiot @Tryad . everything is about me. For that he will comically falsify himself.

lol @ the coward who's scared of actually having a conversation and having all his premises being attacked relentlessly with logic. keep tagging me like a coward.