My definition of god got changed

fake_Bezawada

Manam chinnappudu ee problem vachina Nanna/amma unnarani oka dhairyam untundi. They will solve ani.

Alage, peddayyaka, since we are decision makers in family, problems vachinappudu, devudi meeda bharam vestam. It gives us mental peace, reduces our stress. 

Andukee sudden gaa gudi ki vellatam, homam, pujalu, etc. Mana selfish reasons ki.

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Its God not god .

Now tell the next part… what you realized ?

Pyna konni questions vunnayi naavi 

avi chusara please chudandi 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Manam chinnappudu ee problem vachina Nanna/amma unnarani oka dhairyam untundi. They will solve ani.

Alage, peddayyaka, since we are decision makers in family, problems vachinappudu, devudi meeda bharam vestam. It gives us mental peace, reduces our stress. 

Andukee sudden gaa gudi ki vellatam, homam, pujalu, etc. Mana selfish reasons ki.

mee definition bavundhi so peace and happiness plus desires fulfilments kosam chestunaru meeru 

eppudaina self soul travel chesara 

like connecting your soul to cosmos and listening to nature lantivi 

being at utmost peace and observing nature 

8 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

eppudaina meeku holy places velle devudni enduku chudali enduku korikalu korali 

intlo kurchuni adigithe ade devudiki vinpinchada 

devudu sarvantaryammi kadha ane doubt vatchinda 

Manishiki mostly devudu gurthochedi problems unnappude. So impress cheyadam kosam devuni daggaraku vellatam, pujalu etc. Otherwise god is everywhere. Konta mandiki specific gaa oka devudi meeda or oka place lo unna devuni meed nammakam untundi ... Reason below.

As I said before ppl put their problems on God thinking he/she will solve and this makes them relaxed. Most of our problems time is solution and when we are relaxed we take good decisions. Because of this problem is solved. But in our mind we fixed that this solved coz of god. So we tell this to 10 other people and they follow too.

Whatsapp "God ..forward messages to 10 ppl" .. laga.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

mee definition bavundhi so peace and happiness plus desires fulfilments kosam chestunaru meeru 

eppudaina self soul travel chesara 

like connecting your soul to cosmos and listening to nature lantivi 

being at utmost peace and observing nature 

Anta deep ga alochinchanu .. I enjoy nature in general. Love visiting new places and travelling.

Paina cheppina sodanta kuda naa general observation ante kani philosophy emi follow avvanu..

Chinnappudu maa pedanannani oka question adiga. Why we have to give hair in tirupati ani. He told, we cherish our hair most as its related to our looks. So we are giving that as dakshina to god ani cheppadu. Logical ga anipinchindi .. 

• Like 1

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Anta deep ga alochinchanu .. I enjoy nature in general. Love visiting new places and travelling.

Paina cheppina sodanta kuda naa general observation ante kani philosophy emi follow avvanu..

Chinnappudu maa pedanannani oka question adiga. Why we have to give hair in tirupati ani. He told, we cherish our hair most as its related to our looks. So we are giving that as dakshina to god ani cheppadu. Logical ga anipinchindi .. 

nice question at very young age 

juttu meesam anevi akankaara suchanalu naa aham ni vadilestuna ani swamy ki arpistaru ani vinannu 

• Upvote 1

God - very deep subject 

• bhayam, badha, anandam, em chealeni tanam - most reasons 
  • goals, deals, targets kosam kontha mandi 
  • meditation, discipline, respect, self (physical body minus your "self") - inko category 
  • devudu kooda okappudu manishe - okko devudiki okko best quality untadi - danni idol ga teskoni a qualities imbibe cheskodam kosam - kontha mandi 
  • painavi kakunda inkemina tellenivai unte adi moksham bucket lo anukunta - ma intlo vallu chestaru kanuka nenu kooda dandam pedta .. lanti cases
  • meaningful silence or sthita pragnata unna vadiki automatic ga ave ardham avachu kooda 

inka god entanna. God eppudo dead.

humanity for the most part has evolved beyond needing a god to survive.

men who can't think for themselves and develop their own morality have fallen prey to twisted ideologies like love for their nation.

the bad thing is God is not coming back. good thing is you can start thinking for yourself outside of confines of the existence of a god.

I'm not talking about religion. I'm talking about god itself. God is dead. deal with it.

42 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

nice question at very young age 

juttu meesam anevi akankaara suchanalu naa aham ni vadilestuna ani swamy ki arpistaru ani vinannu 

India lo especially scientific temper chaala worst.

morality ante navvuthaaru India lo.

dumbest rich christian losers even made a 3rd rate movie in defiance of the idea that 'god is dead'.

they actually have a part 2, coz enough bozos probably watched the first one.

too bad, god is not coming back. govts have replaced God with rules and regulations, and everybody is stuck with that.

9 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

my feeling is God is everything, god is universe.. good and bad are part of god like good = devathalu and bad = deyyalu

ah i see.. do you feel anger for your govt hanging of a 'terrorist' in the same way you felt angry for the 'terrorist' if he killed people?

people chose sides and multiple gods arise out of that.. and then they start fighting on the name of those new made up gods. In this case, the nations.

therefore god is never universal.

I myself have a hard time trying to not hate sanghis, tesla fanbois, civic activists, etc. the struggle is real for some. for others, they can switch the hatred button off and on as they please. lucky sociopaths.

9 hours ago, Tryad said:

ah i see.. do you feel anger for your govt hanging of a 'terrorist' in the same way you felt angry for the 'terrorist' if he killed people?

people chose sides and multiple gods arise out of that.. and then they start fighting on the name of those new made up gods. In this case, the nations.

therefore god is never universal.

I myself have a hard time trying to not hate sanghis, tesla fanbois, civic activists, etc. the struggle is real for some. for others, they can switch the hatred button off and on as they please. lucky sociopaths.

naa feeling ki nuvvu ane daaniki total ga opposite kada bayya.. god ante mana understanding enti anedi kada original discussion

6 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

naa feeling ki nuvvu ane daaniki total ga opposite kada bayya.. god ante mana understanding enti anedi kada original discussion

yeah god anedhi universal kaadhu. nuvvu universal antunnav. human understanding of god is not universal.