I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

13 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

i posted many good and useful content but this is the only one which blew up. Not sure how to feel as my intent is to spread awareness.. 

23 pages shows the curiosity of fellow desis and also fuel these women to buy more handbags and post show off content 🙂 

By the way, i am surprised by how searching for one of these women's husband name directly links to this thread in google. His name is not actually in this thread - i searched twice. How Google is linking? Wow .... Any clues? @dasari4kntr

Comon ... this is the reason why Orkut and later FB were very popular ... People are interested in others lives ... Its been there since ages ..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

It is not, I checked it thrice. Only way it would have happened is: 

1. Google linked this thread with the wife (she is referred indirectly here with cryptic name which is not straight forward, that's why many are asking for direct links). 

2. Google knows husband and wife are related, which is very easy. 

Insta profiles are shared multiple times in the thread ... traffic this thread created .. that could be the reason .. With the profile Google knows who you are referring to .. and of course Google knows who your spouse is and also mistress if you have (if location is on .. duh .. ) ... No wonder ..

@perugu_vada Uncle .. mistress ee kadu .. Side yavvaralu kudaa Google ki telsu .. Jagratta ..

• Upvote 1

Oka age lo veelaki chanel fendi bags dior perfumes

thoduga vunataya? Or husband kids vuntara?

em manushulu ra babu dheniki importance ivvalo teleedhu 

24 hours lo sleeping time kakonda, all the time insta lone padi vuntaru insta lone kapuram cheystharu, copy each other styles and show off. I don't follow any of them but random ga choosina stories pichaa comedy 

public lo em peduthunam em pettodhu minimum common sense leykunda pothundi

23 hours ago, Point said:

Oka age lo veelaki chanel fendi bags dior perfumes

thoduga vunataya? Or husband kids vuntara?

em manushulu ra babu dheniki importance ivvalo teleedhu 

24 hours lo sleeping time kakonda, all the time insta lone padi vuntaru insta lone kapuram cheystharu, copy each other styles and show off. I don't follow any of them but random ga choosina stories pichaa comedy 

public lo em peduthunam em pettodhu minimum common sense leykunda pothundi

I don’t follow any of them but came across them at a few parties. My wife once ordered cake out of obligation/ force. All just for social media and tagging purposes. No dignity in any of them.