I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

4 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

That's the new happening place, like financial district in hyd.

Ashburn is like old Banjara hills.

This is the scoop I got 

aldie is like samshabad bro.. thats correct comparision 
ashburn is jub and ban hills.. 

13 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Since this story has become popular, I indirectly asked about her- that guy ordered cake, I know because of photos he shared and cake was unique and nicely done.

What he said was funny - it looks like she doesn't open the door at the time of cake pickup, especially if she doesn't have make up..opens the garage door from inside and you take it from fridge and leave. Once she opened the door as some package just came with signature ( expensive brands 👍) and he was there....

He thought it's some other person or her maid 😄 

aaa cake paisal tho inkoka item konnademo to make sure both pick up and delivery same day to satisfy the craving.. aina evvadu bro mee frnd... poyyi poyyii aaakada order chesaadu cake.. 

I heard that too much artificial flavors unntaayee ani cake lo.. like when u eat literaaly your tongue chages to the cake color until you brush the next day.. like eating pan... too many color additives as well

18 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Bhayyoo... aaa aldie worst place to live in.. toomuch house prices beacause of mana desis... they know we like shows offs big houses ani... aldie is worst of worst location.. its just that in NOVA there are no more new constructions happening and aldie is only location close to ashburn. so obviously aldie is only option to move in if someone wants to live in VA ... ashburn divides in 3 parts... not all NOVA is ashburn... ashburn very expensice these days but worth the money based on the available amenities to the residents.. .not like aldie ... aldie has min amentities.

bottom line is Alide houses bokka for sure... better find something close to amenities .. brambleton lo frnds living they always complain if they want to get something min 20 min ride from home.. inka aldie imagine cheskoo.. its like shamshabad ....financial distict ah bokkka... okka sari vellu... u will feel edho ooooriki vachav ani anipisthundhii.... 

Brambleton lo new construction anni buddi illus anna.. mana Santa Aldie kaakunda inka ekkada kontunnaru in DMV area ? 

21 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

aaa cake paisal tho inkoka item konnademo to make sure both pick up and delivery same day to satisfy the craving.. aina evvadu bro mee frnd... poyyi poyyii aaakada order chesaadu cake.. 

I heard that too much artificial flavors unntaayee ani cake lo.. like when u eat literaaly your tongue chages to the cake color until you brush the next day.. like eating pan... too many color additives as well

akkada cake evaru tinadaaniki konaru anna.. insta kosam cake decoration pics teesi sagam thrash lo padestaru

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ChillDude said:

akkada cake evaru tinadaaniki konaru anna.. insta kosam cake decoration pics teesi sagam thrash lo padestaru

aithe toys konukovacchuu kadha bro... return kuda seyyochuu

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ChillDude said:

Brambleton lo new construction anni buddi illus anna.. mana Santa Aldie kaakunda inka ekkada kontunnaru in DMV area ? 

right... zero lots...townhomes ki gap ichiii single family ani cutting...Aldie is the only option bro if wants to stay in real virginia.. but akkada antha mana santhe ayyipoyindhii too much price on top of it no amenities.. brambleton aldie falls under no new business constructions.. they only prefer local business to be built.. like local pizza.. local restn local groc... no big chains allowed 

10 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Its all for hype and decoration. She does have the talent of customizing and being creative when it comes to design. The actual taste of the cake really is just average. I have tried her cakes a few times sadly at kids events. People who have a theme party will mostly order from her. Because they are into photography, instagram, and  showing off. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2024 at 8:24 PM, KandhiPappu said:

Another show off batch 

Is this couple also going through separation? 

On 7/26/2024 at 7:57 PM, Sunnysand01 said:

Is this couple also going through separation? 

Who?

there is another couple love akkaya follows

that couple visits different countries and places outside US on regular basis

that lady has ugly teeth and looks like panimanishi and posts photos with branded bags shoes, have no kids mid 30's don't know what they are doing

have pets

love akkaya looks lot better than that lady and that lady never shows up in any of this gang events or photos

conno akkaya and that lady unfollowed each other 

On 7/25/2024 at 6:13 PM, Thokkalee said:

l4JAFi.gif

Babu memu mogallame 
discussions happened about this gang with few friends 

valla mogudla meeda also discussions happened

time pass thread

nuvu okadivee

On 7/25/2024 at 9:16 AM, hunkyfunky2 said:

Any publicity is free publicity....more views for them...

I don't post their names or profiles here,

IFYKYK people will discuss

vallaki publicity ivvadam waste. They are not good influencers. 
I use nicknames but few folks posting their insta profiles and giving them more followers

they don't deserve that, insta is not life, they crossed all lines long back and living in a virtual dreamland that looks like dogg sheet in reality

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Point said:

Who?

there is another couple love akkaya follows

that couple visits different countries and places outside US on regular basis

that lady has ugly teeth and looks like panimanishi and posts photos with branded bags shoes, have no kids mid 30's don't know what they are doing

have pets

love akkaya looks lot better than that lady and that lady never shows up in any of this gang events or photos

conno akkaya and that lady unfollowed each other 

This couple https://www.instagram.com/sindhu_dudam?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Who is the lady you are referring? Is she also in Aldie?

6 minutes ago, Sunnysand01 said:

This couple 

Who is the lady you are referring? Is she also in Aldie?

No

the couple I'm mentioning have no kids

No idea what state