I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

On 5/18/2024 at 5:57 PM, kevinUsa said:

Inkoti  aa connoisseur aunty baby bump photo shoot in turkey And gender reveal near effiel tower  artham kale what are they doing ani 

On 5/18/2024 at 8:09 PM, kevinUsa said:

Rich unna vadu evaru intha showoff cheyaru

They are not rich, just recently bought home with parents help. They do have a taste in designing the home with not so expensive stuff ... That's also talent. 

Just imagine not saving much every month and 2 salaries- every one can spend like them but 99% of indians don't do that.

On 5/19/2024 at 12:02 PM, tyrion123 said:

hmm ... anthay antaavaa ..?

enduko that kid is not hers ani gattiga koduthundi ... she appears to be in mid 30s .. and da hub appears to be in late 40s .... !!!

She is also in 40s... Just maintains healthy lifestyle and also of course makeup and filters. 

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They are not rich, just recently bought home with parents help. They do have a taste in designing the home with not so expensive stuff ... That's also talent. 

Just imagine not saving much every month and 2 salaries- every one can spend like them but 99% of indians don't do that.

But how are they able to afford such luxury lifestyle. They even fly in first class to India. Her husband on LinkedIn is open to work.

Even with love akka, everything she wears to furniture is all branded. She brought some expensive cookware smeg for her new home. 

Trying to understand them will only make us go crazy I guess. 

I don't have insta or FB so I don't  who is doing what ... 

First class or business class? Business class is easy with points and planning.

I thought there's a decent income with these apps ? As someone else said most of the handbags and clothes are rental or given for promotional purposes. 

10 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

But how are they able to afford such luxury lifestyle. They even fly in first class to India. Her husband on LinkedIn is open to work.

Even with love akka, everything she wears to furniture is all branded. She brought some expensive cookware smeg for her new home. 

hermes kada athi tappa enduku paniki raadu adi; andulo evadu food tintadu comedy kakapotey they are for display. 

14 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

Haha 🤣 watch Baby movie you will understand everything..saw them up close: their jobs (QA etc) and their pay, expenses on these luxuries don’t match at all. Followers, likes are paid and based on those: promotions. It’s all a different ball game!  Once you bump into that world it’s easier to understand but hard to maintain it takes a lot of time and energy. Ladies who are Busy or working moms or coming from good families will right away reject that lifestyle. 

On 5/17/2024 at 1:03 PM, ManuHan said:

Bossu ee santha Motham validation kosam chusevalle. Na babu thopu, na illu keka, na mogudu turumu, na cheppu chudu, na dress chudu idem kukka bratuko…chuste jalesiddi malla vaallaki kavalsina attention raka ila insta lo pedta untaru!! Na neighbor vellunde baby shower ki, edo photoshoots kosam vellinattundi ani navvindi lol Life lo oka dignity ledu or manchi cheppevallu leru.

veellalo Okarni kuda makeup lekunda chudalem paste lu poosestaru. 😁 valla moguds emo sontha pellam tappa vere valla pellalni gokudu nee yavva anduke alanti swapping rumors ochedi..

makeup lekunda connoisseur 🤮

9 minutes ago, Kirak Brats said:

makeup lekunda connoisseur 🤮

Serving the royal looks anta 

god please help them 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Why do they do that? Satisfies their ego? 

They want everyone to think that they are living the best life and problem free 

She is having a video coming up soon of her baby in Udaipur. Whole family took photos again. I don't know how her family is putting up with these extras. 

1 hour ago, Itsmerani said:

She is having a video coming up soon of her baby in Udaipur. Whole family took photos again. I don't know how her family is putting up with these extras. 

In a way she is lucky to have partner and parents who listen to her stupid ideas and thoughts

1 hour ago, Itsmerani said:

Endanna neeku anni ala telisipotunnai kompateesu are u her husband outside

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Endanna neeku anni ala telisipotunnai kompateesu are u her husband outside

Yeah right. She follows me and we have many people in common. She is always on my feed because others are liking her posts. 

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Why do they do that? Satisfies their ego? 

what is that ??