I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

6 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

Not just brand obsession but many other illness as well. Alcoholism, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar, and the list can go on. This is what happens when people become too materialistic. They develop all sorts of other illnesses and it eventually affects their relationships as well. Call it whatever you want, mid life crisis or mental illness. 

We do need to applaud 👏👏👏 their husbands for putting up with this behavior for such many years. Average person would not have put up with this crap for more then five years maximum. 

Husbands should not have encouraged the very first buy. Just to impress, the husband would have bought the first bag or branded stuff. Then the madness will get compounded once ubera batches come along. If you see Lemon, first set of images are ordinary. Somewhere as the batch came along, influenced and she suddenly changed. Now it's pure madness.

• Upvote 1

Wow .. I saw some of their Insta posts ... It takes a lot of time, effort, coordination, money spent, Good taste in clothes/decor, Good photography, ideas to showcase their lifestyle ... I will appreciate for their good taste in them .. 

25 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

Not just brand obsession but many other illness as well. Alcoholism, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar, and the list can go on. This is what happens when people become too materialistic. They develop all sorts of other illnesses and it eventually affects their relationships as well. Call it whatever you want, mid life crisis or mental illness. 

We do need to applaud 👏👏👏 their husbands for putting up with this behavior for such many years. Average person would not have put up with this crap for more then five years maximum. 

Exactly!!!!!

I believe a year ago, she was travelling to India and posted a long message on travel depression with a flight photo. I knew something was wrong and her husband was absent from all her trip photos

Especially conno akkaya husband, love akkaya husband barinchaleka odilesadu and palm leaves akkaya husband also some issue ani rumor and she rarely posts with her husband. Conno akkaya husband ki oka dandam pettali, doing IT job in US and educated, I don't know how he is putting up with her childish silly nonsense social media acts. They need help.

Few normal decent people in their groups who don't show off like these ladies are living happy lives with husband kid, trips and cute stories which ai enjoy sometimes. No over show off just simple cute stuff 

23 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Wow .. I saw some of their Insta posts ... It takes a lot of time, effort, coordination, money spent, Good taste in clothes/decor, Good photography, ideas to showcase their lifestyle ... I will appreciate for their good taste in them .. 

pichi sir idhi, OCD's kante darunam, they literally live in insta, a vishayam vallaki telusoo ledho 

brahmi-templates.gif

see any rich man's wives profiles, example checkout mark zuck's wife page or bill gates ex wife pages, normal and abnormal ki diff telusthadhi

Conno and Love India lo back ground enti? are they born rich or come from that family? 

leda in-laws side rich ah?

if these both ladies are born with silver spoon or young age lo they picked up silver spoon, then obviously it will continue throughout their lives. But avg middle class nundi after coming to US/marriage ante then their life will be screwed up. Not that they will loose money by spending, but by this show off attitude tho they will never be happy.

47 minutes ago, Point said:

pichi sir idhi, OCD's kante darunam, they literally live in insta, a vishayam vallaki telusoo ledho 

brahmi-templates.gif

see any rich man's wives profiles, example checkout mark zuck's wife page or bill gates ex wife pages, normal and abnormal ki diff telusthadhi

Haha .. I am not endorsing them. Completely agree with you .. Our perspective is different from theirs.

However, its probably what makes them happy for now. May be they will change or realize later. 

1 hour ago, Point said:

Exactly!!!!!

I believe a year ago, she was travelling to India and posted a long message on travel depression with a flight photo. I knew something was wrong and her husband was absent from all her trip photos

Especially conno akkaya husband, love akkaya husband barinchaleka odilesadu and palm leaves akkaya husband also some issue ani rumor and she rarely posts with her husband. Conno akkaya husband ki oka dandam pettali, doing IT job in US and educated, I don't know how he is putting up with her childish silly nonsense social media acts. They need help.

Few normal decent people in their groups who don't show off like these ladies are living happy lives with husband kid, trips and cute stories which ai enjoy sometimes. No over show off just simple cute stuff 

Who is this palm leaves and love? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Point said:

Exactly!!!!!

Somewhere between her birthday August 2022 to India trip December 2022. Is when the separation happened 🤷🏽‍♀️

Check this one out. 
https://youtu.be/DI7USHwcgVY

Conno akka husband is probably scared to leave her. Even if he wants a divorce she will not give. He is just stuck with this person in this life. Its called karma, sadly 🤷🏽‍♀️🙏

48 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

Somewhere between her birthday August 2022 to India trip December 2022. Is when the separation happened 🤷🏽‍♀️

Check this one out. 
https://youtu.be/DI7USHwcgVY

Conno akka husband is probably scared to leave her. Even if he wants a divorce she will not give. He is just stuck with this person in this life. Its called karma, sadly 🤷🏽‍♀️🙏

Conno ante evaru ba?

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

konni links veyi ikkada @Konebhar6

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Already vesaru kadaa ee post lo .. ave chusa ... Nice pics .. 

1 minute ago, nokia123 said:

Oh gajam akkiyya na 

6 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Conno ante evaru ba?

dinosaur laga undi adi connoisseur enti....

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Already vesaru kadaa ee post lo .. ave chusa ... Nice pics .. 

vellandariki dabbul ekkadunchi ostunnai anna..

India lo ultra-luxary batch aa.. @Konebhar6

ikkada intlo oka Sofa set konalante ne..bonus paychk kosam eduru chuse jeevitam...

• Haha 2