I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

13 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Em discussion going on in this thread ?? 

About celebrities in northern VA...started the thread so that nibba nibbis can learn some lessons and limit SM exposure and live the life on your terms and not for SM.

Instead, every one is sharing their insta Links and commenting and laughing at their life style etc 😊 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

About celebrities in northern VA...started the thread so that nibba nibbis can learn some lessons and limit SM exposure and live the life on your terms and not for SM.

Instead, every one is sharing their insta Links and commenting and laughing at their life style etc 😊 

Navvakapothey em cheyali bhayya valani choosi

oka limit lekunda edhi padithey adhi SM lo post chesthunte

their profiles are public (they are inviting everyone to see and react to their posts) and they post everything from their home curtains to baby diapers rack

motham show off thappa inka emmana vundha?

baby stuff like bottle sterlizer nunchi pillows edhi paditey adhi limit lekunda posting with stupid captions and brainless in built stickers from insta.

Pichi mudhiripotundi roju roju ki vallaki sariga class peekey vallu leru to stop posting nonsense

VA crowd rich and decent bro naak telsi atleast 60% .. but eee gang fake rich laaga anipisthaadhi... and thats true..

moreover these days, handbags, watches,clothes anni rent ki theesukovachu for insta posts or return with in 7 days kuda cheyyochu... 

kontha mandhi entha tey chesinaaa fake rich maatram thelisipothundhii ...eee gang laaaga...

affairs kuda common a but no one knows openly... dorikithe donga dorakakapothe dora.. same case with lemon

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Point said:

Navvakapothey em cheyali bhayya valani choosi

oka limit lekunda edhi padithey adhi SM lo post chesthunte

their profiles are public (they are inviting everyone to see and react to their posts) and they post everything from their home curtains to baby diapers rack

motham show off thappa inka emmana vundha?

baby stuff like bottle sterlizer nunchi pillows edhi paditey adhi limit lekunda posting with stupid captions and brainless in built stickers from insta.

Pichi mudhiripotundi roju roju ki vallaki sariga class peekey vallu leru to stop posting nonsense

They are doing for their own reasons... There is much worse on YouTube videos etc I think, anyway... I get your point...

Public profile...

24 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

VA crowd rich and decent bro naak telsi atleast 60% .. but eee gang fake rich laaga anipisthaadhi... and thats true..

moreover these days, handbags, watches,clothes anni rent ki theesukovachu for insta posts or return with in 7 days kuda cheyyochu... 

kontha mandhi entha tey chesinaaa fake rich maatram thelisipothundhii ...eee gang laaaga...

affairs kuda common a but no one knows openly... dorikithe donga dorakakapothe dora.. same case with lemon

It's 99% decent anywhere.... Rest 1% is what makes noise or nonsense. 

NoVA was the first choice 10 years ago to move to.... Decent weather, good jobs, affordable big homes ( compared to North of VA) attracted many.

If you see , they are all in 40s and moved to this area 10 to 20 years ago.

Brand name persisted , but much worse things happen in Dallas etc with younger crowd.

On 5/24/2024 at 12:45 PM, crazyon38 said:

Husbands should not have encouraged the very first buy. Just to impress, the husband would have bought the first bag or branded stuff. Then the madness will get compounded once ubera batches come along. If you see Lemon, first set of images are ordinary. Somewhere as the batch came along, influenced and she suddenly changed. Now it's pure madness.

See her status today. She admits she has OCD 😲

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

Reality will set in few years when u r over 40 and lonely.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

chaa you following her ?

nenu aithe follow avvanu.. naa profile izzat kapadukunta...evvadini padithe vaalani follow aithe neee izzat kuda pothedhemo bro..or else someone at your home getting influenced ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

chaa you following her ?

nenu aithe follow avvanu.. naa profile izzat kapadukunta...evvadini padithe vaalani follow aithe neee izzat kuda pothedhemo bro..or else someone at your home getting influenced ?

No way following these people 🤮🤮🤮

I dont even live in VA anymore. Sadly a rough 30 - 40 people I know follow for her cakes. Her stuff always pops up in my feed. I dont think everyone gets influced by her. Some follow just for laughs sadly 🤷🏽‍♀️

44 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

I dont even live in VA anymore. Sadly a rough 30 - 40 people I know follow for her cakes. Her stuff always pops up in my feed. I dont think everyone gets influced by her. Some follow just for laughs sadly 🤷🏽‍♀️

I don't follow her but see her profile and she posts stories almost everyday and they are too cringe 

conno akkaya stories are stupid and laughable at the same time

she posted her mom's watching tv serial today 🙏

15 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

14 hours ago, Point said:

I don't follow her but see her profile and she posts stories almost everyday and they are too cringe 

conno akkaya stories are stupid and laughable at the same time

she posted her mom's watching tv serial today 🙏

follow avthene kadha bro.. updates vasthaayee.. not a rigorous insta user so have this doubt

asalu vellu antha ee thaadu endi intha length poyindi...please some insta profiles want to see some faces only

2 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

follow avthene kadha bro.. updates vasthaayee.. not a rigorous insta user so have this doubt

What I meant is not actually follow her profile but I see her prof if her status ring is visible(that is visible almost everyday)

1 hour ago, galiraju said:

asalu vellu antha ee thaadu endi intha length poyindi...please some insta profiles want to see some faces only

Vallani choodakapovatamey better bro , I'm sure your life is much simplier, happy and peaceful alane vundu

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Point said:

Vallani choodakapovatamey better bro , I'm sure your life is much simplier, happy and peaceful alane vundu

inni pages discussion chesaru .. asalu veellu evaru .. em chesthuntaaru .. elaa untaaru .. need details plz .. ani aduguthunna @csrcsr @megadheera @LadiesTailor uncles Dubai Seenu Sunil GIF - Dubai Seenu Sunil Raviteja - Discover & Share GIFs 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1