I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

2 hours ago, Point said:

people are nosy 

yes she is, no one in this world can handle a woman like her, good for her ex husband. Anything of too much is poison ani oorike analedu. LV lu chanel lu dior lu veetitho kapuram cheysthundi 

other women in group or circle take it as competition and do the same crap show off. Vala ugly old moosali faces and galeez teeth choopisthu a filtered photos and reels with  too much of makeup 

Wow,

I just checked her profile and see what you are talking about.

Too much obsession with European brand names to the point where her home or she doesn't look normal. 

No wonder her ex left her, there's no way any one can take it day after day with a women like that...

• Upvote 2

On 5/31/2024 at 4:11 PM, hunkyfunky2 said:

AI summary: 

This is an article about rumors of celebrity divorces in Ashburn and Northern VA. It discusses a post on a forum where someone claims that almost all the celebrities in the area are divorced or going through a divorce. The conversation then goes on to discuss what constitutes a local celebrity. Some argue that the term “celebrity” does not apply to local business owners and social figures. Others defend the use of the term, saying that these people are well-known in their communities.

Enjoy 😁

Pichakka Celebrities…Social media lo nalugu postlu este celebrties ipothara ?

5 hours ago, Point said:

Chanel made cond* kontadhemo inka

Chanel vaadu cond* thayaru sese varuku vaadanu ani pantham pattindhi… so without protection ye appati varaku

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Wow,

I just checked her profile and see what you are talking about.

Too much obsession with European brand names to the point where her home or she doesn't look normal. 

No wonder her ex left her, there's no way any one can take it day after day with a women like that...

To them they are normal. If ladies go to their homes and events with $100 handbag or saree they would be considered as losers. 

I pitty her husband though. He may had tried to leave her many years back. Divorce would not possible if love akka did not want to give.  

On 5/26/2024 at 11:21 AM, Point said:

Valla ayya chief engineer emo kani

ee akkaya over action show off thattukolekha pothunam ra babu, every family has engineers doctors peddha vintha em vundi

ambani koduku inka e range lo show off cheyskovaloooo ila aite

Have you recently seen her posts? Makes me wonder if her father is as great as she posts. I dont think she is from Reddy community, but hangs out many reddy girls and tries too hard to fit in with the stereotypes.  

1 hour ago, Sunnysand01 said:

Have you recently seen her posts? Makes me wonder if her father is as great as she posts. I dont think she is from Reddy community, but hangs out many reddy girls and tries too hard to fit in with the stereotypes.  

yeah !! chinna 2 month baby unnadu... akka aiethey trips, pubs, drinks, singapore travels... maternity leave ki manchi use chesukovadam antey ee akka chusi nerchukovaali !! 

Cant imagine month 2month old baby and having cocktails/champagne (based on the images she posts on insta)... how re ?? and Y such aathram re ???? 

1 hour ago, bujjibulli said:

yeah !! chinna 2 month baby unnadu... akka aiethey trips, pubs, drinks, singapore travels... maternity leave ki manchi use chesukovadam antey ee akka chusi nerchukovaali !! 

Cant imagine month 2month old baby and having cocktails/champagne (based on the images she posts on insta)... how re ?? and Y such aathram re ???? 

Like any parent would really try to stop such behavior. Before and after baby did not make any difference. 

On 6/26/2024 at 3:51 PM, bujjibulli said:

Akka is back from India and started hookah 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2024 at 3:53 PM, Sunnysand01 said:

Yes she is not reddy and her father may be in a good position I'm not aganist that but she shows off way too much!! I mean she needs to stfu, posting multiple times like my dad is great my mom is thop like who cares

she is clearly trying very very hard to show public that she has a great family

but have you noticed she never posts photos or events related to her in laws!!

On 6/26/2024 at 5:51 PM, bujjibulli said:

Show off disease 

I feel for the baby 

On 6/26/2024 at 10:18 PM, perugu_vada said:

Varini evari gurinchi e range discussion.. that too for these many days ? 

Insta chukkal sorryy insta moosali aunties meedha discussions 

you better stay away for your own good and peace, after you see their stories and insta profiles you'll feel ambani's pre wedding events are cheap

34 minutes ago, Sunnysand01 said:

Akka is back from India and started hookah 😂😂😂

small baby vundaga hookahh endhira babu 

31 minutes ago, Point said:

Yes she is not reddy and her father may be in a good position I'm not aganist that but she shows off way too much!! I mean she needs to stfu, posting multiple times like my dad is great my mom is thop like who cares

she is clearly trying very very hard to show public that she has a great family

but have you noticed she never posts photos or events related to her in laws!!

Yeah her in laws don’t even visit. Maybe they dont get along and she may had “trapped” her innocent husband, and put conditions to not keep relationship with his parents. Who knows what her relationship is all about. 

women these days….