I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

19 minutes ago, Point said:

The smartest person in their group is love akkaya ex husband.

he saved his life while still young 

Met Luv akka's ex husband once in Chicago even before they got married.. Looked like a simple nice guy.. Not sure iddariki ela set ayyindo

1 hour ago, Point said:

The smartest person in their group is love akkaya ex husband.

he saved his life while still young 

Young and without kids 😂😂

2 hours ago, ChillDude said:

Met Luv akka's ex husband once in Chicago even before they got married.. Looked like a simple nice guy.. Not sure iddariki ela set ayyindo

I met him three times at a function. Once when they recently got married, and two times after their 5 year anniversary. He is a nice guy, just that he got married to a high maintenance woman. I felt from observing both, Love akka controls him. He really is a vulnerable and helpless guy. I dont know what finally happened for him to leave her. It probably got unbearable and he finally took charge of his own life. I am happy for him. But to put up with love akka for 8 years really is great.     

3 hours ago, ChillDude said:

Pelli time lo akka ki pichi minimal ga vundedhemo later on pichi mudhiraka he felt suffocated now finally free

2 hours ago, Sunnysand01 said:

Kids ni chooskune bhapathi kadu

she is self obsessed and thinks she is the queen 

the guy is smart enough to realize and get out of the toxic marriage, kids vunte inka narakam or atleast kids kosam barinchevademo

3 hours ago, Sunnysand01 said:

He is 40 now.. 10 yrs lo already life long kid ki maintainence anta karchu petti untadu 😂

28 minutes ago, ChillDude said:

He is 40 now.. 10 yrs lo already life long kid ki maintainence anta karchu petti untadu 😂

Do you really think he will spend his paycheck for her luxuries. If I were him, I would not even spend $50. I mean do you know whatever she buys costs minimum 2-3k, any normal working wife and husband cannot spend that kind of money every month. Once a year is doable for two people working. 
going by her "things" she would spend anywhere from 3-6k per month 😖

8 hours ago, Point said:

I'm glad people who follow her don't turn like her. She is not normal. All others who have similar interests are slightly better than her and I hope they know where to stop 

conno akkaya is the next one in making but I believe she is smart enough to not fall into the deep crap

You know little about that person....all are gems, just different kind

3 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

Love kka insta vesukondi story ardham avutundi

? I don't have insta....I can only see public profile or on my wife's phone😄