I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

On 8/4/2024 at 5:17 AM, hunkyfunky2 said:

Probably all branded clothes are rented... No way one can afford that many , that too when you never repeat them. Each of those outfits runs into thousands.

You think she saves any money she earns? I don't think so. She probably spends all her savings just to show off on insta. I don't think she is rich back in India, it is all her hard earned money

On 8/4/2024 at 8:33 AM, NYCpal said:

I know tat couple you are talking about ,anty not on personal level .Always travelling and I might sound like looser but how would they manage their jobs ,travel and pet ardham kadhu Naaku 

Yes no idea, but to be honest, now it got boring to see her profile because of the same crap everytime. A new place, her creepy smile, and zoom in on chanels, fendis, diors and LV earrings like woman, seriously

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2024 at 8:48 AM, NYCpal said:

These public profiles are such a bad influence on people

Love Akka anniversary show off n her annual bday celebrations chusi i legit kno someone who is depressed and felt tat she deserves tat kind of life ani 

connsier akka why she is showing off after covid ;a house n basement bar .she just copy pastes Pinterest ideas.Why is travelling a lot after having baby ;but one thing she is really lucky to have a supporting mother who taking care of baby full time 

That's the whole point, these profiles main purpose is to put a fake show to the world that they have the PERFECT life. Deep down, we all know the reality.

love akka doesn't have a perfect life and the person who felt depressed shouldn't feel bad at all because love akka has so many negatives in life that we know of, I'm not even talking about the things we don't know behind the insta filter.

she is in her mid 30's or early 40's, no kids, divorced, living with societal pressure, her single mother, obviously upset with daughter and my wife's mutual friends know this lady and rumor is that her mother is not happy with how her daughter is leading her life but couldn't do anything. I feel bad. 

conno is a copy cat, I don't even want to talk about her, she tries really hard to fit in that's it. Remember, empty vessels make louder noise. Her mother is great 

20 hours ago, Aa1 said:

She is not working in top company and she is a QA. She won’t make what she is spending from her job or cake. From the trips and luxury purchase she can’t do it with her salary. Either she just clicks at the expensive place a leaves for insta. Or  someone else is paying for all this 

Could be anything, my guess is her savings, she started her career 15 years ago

57 minutes ago, VanceChilukuri said:

deentlo panikocchedi emaina vunda ?

Panikocchevi enni chesina ee panikimalina jeevitam maarutaledu anna

Andukey Luv akka QA jeetaniki CEO jeevitam etla jeevistundo crack cheyyadaaniki try chestunnam

1 minute ago, ChillDude said:

Panikocchevi enni chesina ee panikimalina jeevitam maarutaledu anna

Andukey Luv akka QA jeetaniki CEO jeevitam etla jeevistundo crack cheyyadaaniki try chestunnam

Manaki life lo paniki vache vatikanna paniki ravini Chala unnayi

3 hours ago, Point said:

You think she saves any money she earns? I don't think so. She probably spends all her savings just to show off on insta. I don't think she is rich back in India, it is all her hard earned money

They are rich, but not filthy rich. 

2 hours ago, Point said:

That's the whole point, these profiles main purpose is to put a fake show to the world that they have the PERFECT life. Deep down, we all know the reality.

love akka doesn't have a perfect life and the person who felt depressed shouldn't feel bad at all because love akka has so many negatives in life that we know of, I'm not even talking about the things we don't know behind the insta filter.

she is in her mid 30's or early 40's, no kids, divorced, living with societal pressure, her single mother, obviously upset with daughter and my wife's mutual friends know this lady and rumor is that her mother is not happy with how her daughter is leading her life but couldn't do anything. I feel bad. 

conno is a copy cat, I don't even want to talk about her, she tries really hard to fit in that's it. Remember, empty vessels make louder noise. Her mother is great 

She is in low 30s...she is obsessed with European brands...she does have some taste, but that's about it. 

Conno- they are super rich in India... They had a baby just because their parents were smart enough to force them to have a baby or cut all ties... Their reasoning is that the group is a bad influence and almost all are separated...kid would change that..

4 hours ago, Point said:

Yeah, I heard from my cousin that her mom in India is really upset with love akka. Looks like she is facing problems after the separation. While love akka is busy traveling, drinking, and shopping. Her ex husband’s family is really mad at her. 

Conno akka is a different story. She is so lost in life even a psychiatrist, priest or an astrologer cannot help her.  Even her parents dont know what to do with her. Her brother is probably not married because conno akka gets all the attention. Looks like they also have a helper either coming or staying with them. I know four families who live in the same complex and one of them  mentioned this to my wife.

Sad truth is after engaging with them, what happens the day after is everyone will gather secretary just to talk crap about them behind their back. They really don't have any or much good quality or loyal people in their life. 

14 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

She is in low 30s...she is obsessed with European brands...she does have some taste, but that's about it. 

Conno- they are super rich in India... They had a baby just because their parents were smart enough to force them to have a baby or cut all ties... Their reasoning is that the group is a bad influence and almost all are separated...kid would change that..

Don't think conno is super rich, her dad may be in a good position but going by her home and looks, they seem to be just alright

14 hours ago, Sunnysand01 said:

Yeah, I heard from my cousin that her mom in India is really upset with love akka. Looks like she is facing problems after the separation. While love akka is busy traveling, drinking, and shopping. Her ex husband’s family is really mad at her. 

Conno akka is a different story. She is so lost in life even a psychiatrist, priest or an astrologer cannot help her.  Even her parents dont know what to do with her. Her brother is probably not married because conno akka gets all the attention. Looks like they also have a helper either coming or staying with them. I know four families who live in the same complex and one of them  mentioned this to my wife.

Sad truth is after engaging with them, what happens the day after is everyone will gather secretary just to talk crap about them behind their back. They really don't have any or much good quality or loyal people in their life. 

Don't know about her involvement in her brother's personal life, if that guy is smart he should avoid his sister after finding a girl.  

16 minutes ago, Point said:

Don't know about her involvement in her brother's personal life, if that guy is smart he should avoid his sister after finding a girl.  

conno akka evaru anna 

15 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Rich ante enta anna ? moodu naalugu kotlu unna vaalu kooda koteeshwarula build up istaru India lo

6 hours ago, ChillDude said:

Rich ante enta anna ? moodu naalugu kotlu unna vaalu kooda koteeshwarula build up istaru India lo

No, more than that

21 hours ago, Sunnysand01 said:

Conno akka evaru anna 

details please post insta profiles