I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

On 8/7/2024 at 10:22 PM, Sunnysand01 said:

I found the girls inta. Looks like she lives in Seattle. Not sure of her creepy smile, I cant tell from her pictures that clearly. Looks like though, conno akka and her have decorated their homes similar. They may had copied from one another or took it as competition. 

They even wore long orange dress and took photoshoot in Turkey. Funny thing is that if you compare both instagram pages it looks like conno akka is copying from her only. 😂😂😂

conno akka endhi bro... aa Aldie lo andhaaru homes same copied... they used a interior designer first and then 60% of homes in that community copied and used a cheap handyman to do the job... first interrioe desgnr hire chesknnvaalu bakara became...go to that community if you have frnds and take a look 60% same living room same furniture locations infact same wall colors kuda ( not builder one)

On 8/8/2024 at 12:29 PM, Sunnysand01 said:

Yeah, its the Swathi’s husband only. Not surprised. They were in touch with Revanth since long back. Super rich couple to begin with. After all, the rich keeps getting richer. Middle class still stays midde class. Poor keeps getting poorer. What can we do 😫

This couple also have business in VA now they are just expanding in India. Not surprised as they have connections.   

I heard she deleted her instagram and FB accounts ? 

2 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

conno akka endhi bro... aa Aldie lo andhaaru homes same copied... they used a interior designer first and then 60% of homes in that community copied and used a cheap handyman to do the job... first interrioe desgnr hire chesknnvaalu bakara became...go to that community if you have frnds and take a look 60% same living room same furniture locations infact same wall colors kuda ( not builder one)

Which community anna.. Hartland or Lenah Mills ?

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I heard she deleted her instagram and FB accounts ? 

Just saw…her instagram is either deactivated or deleted. I dont have FB. 

What could of happened 🤔

22 minutes ago, Sunnysand01 said:

Just saw…her instagram is either deactivated or deleted. I dont have FB. 

What could of happened 🤔

Damage control.... Local groups all came to know about this it seems.

I was told that her Instagram account is the source for linking her husband to revanth Reddy. If not, he is unknown and his name would have been forgotten as some representative...

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Damage control.... Local groups all came to know about this it seems.

I was told that her Instagram account is the source for linking her husband to revanth Reddy. If not, he is unknown and his name would have been forgotten as some representative...

So are they in trouble for scamming? What does her instagram page have anything to do linking someone. People promote business and others via instagram. 😟😳 

This couple is not part of love akka, conno akka, or palm leaves batch. That I know of.  

Black money in America, business in India. What a trend these days 😑😟

45 minutes ago, Sunnysand01 said:

So are they in trouble for scamming? What does her instagram page have anything to do linking someone. People promote business and others via instagram. 😟😳 

This couple is not part of love akka, conno akka, or palm leaves batch. That I know of.  

Black money in America, business in India. What a trend these days 😑😟

Her Instagram photos with revanth and his brother at their home is being used to link this MoU with revanth and say that he is just a benami. If not for the photos, he is no one and no trace back to revanth. of course,  revanth brother is director but the photos add weight 

On 8/9/2024 at 5:27 PM, hunkyfunky2 said:

Her Instagram photos with revanth and his brother at their home is being used to link this MoU with revanth and say that he is just a benami. If not for the photos, he is no one and no trace back to revanth. of course,  revanth brother is director but the photos add weight 

Okay, I did not notice this. 

On 8/5/2024 at 12:08 AM, Aa1 said:

She is not working in top company and she is a QA. She won’t make what she is spending from her job or cake. From the trips and luxury purchase she can’t do it with her salary. Either she just clicks at the expensive place a leaves for insta. Or  someone else is paying for all this 

She owns close to 200 plus bags if u watch all her insta profile. Some poeple are obessesed to own. I am 100% sure, those bags alone will fetch her 300k USD. Jewellery and clothes might be another 300k. Most bags do not lose value. You will get what you paid for. She is living her life in her own terms.

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2024 at 4:18 PM, ChillDude said:

hartland back edho community untundhi.... dont kow name... 2017 build anknta

17 minutes ago, crazyon38 said:

She owns close to 200 plus bags if u watch all her insta profile. Some poeple are obessesed to own. I am 100% sure, those bags alone will fetch her 300k USD. Jewellery and clothes might be another 300k. Most bags do not lose value. You will get what you paid for. She is living her life in her own terms.

kompatheeesi nuvvu addicted aaa aameki ?  get a life bro
or close frnd ahh and planning to do the same or supplier

On 8/9/2024 at 1:18 PM, ChillDude said:

Lenah Mills…

Heartland ki inka time padtadi..

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lenah Mills…

Heartland ki inka time padtadi..

Hearland ki monna saturday went for a housearming...almost 20 houses same roju housewarming...
1.5M petti.. no backyard no deck illu ela kontaaaru. bro...