I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Hearland ki monna saturday went for a housearming...almost 20 houses same roju housewarming...
1.5M petti.. no backyard no deck illu ela kontaaaru. bro...

Heartland la bigger lots vunayi bro, 3/4th acre, 4000-5000 sft, 4-car garage….Ashburn la vunnollaki ioudi idi status symbol

Other side of heartland are smaller houses….backyar lepidobbi side yard istunaru…danikante hostels better emo. Not worth the price..

3 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Hearland ki monna saturday went for a housearming...almost 20 houses same roju housewarming...
1.5M petti.. no backyard no deck illu ela kontaaaru. bro...

Hartland kante new community Tanager is good.. 0.75 to 1 acre lot for little more price

1 minute ago, ChillDude said:

Conn akka released new party vdo.. Full dj and drinks

bhayyoo.. aaa party lo janaalu antha show off batch..  I know a couple from those pics..  they want to mingle with show off batch so they can shpw off ani... looks like its slowly addicting them...spending money a lot just to be in the circle.

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Heartland la bigger lots vunayi bro, 3/4th acre, 4000-5000 sft, 4-car garage….Ashburn la vunnollaki ioudi idi status symbol

Other side of heartland are smaller houses….backyar lepidobbi side yard istunaru…danikante hostels better emo. Not worth the price..

7500 sqft lot bro.  ( 5500 living ) . do u think its worth 1.5M... no deck no backyard ??

em status symbol bro... peer pressure tho kontunnaruu janaaalu... on top of it.. location is very inside... U need to drive atleast 15 minto get out of that area and then another 15 to get to groceries and all. 

naaakaithe 1.5M waste anipinchidhi..  I wouldnt buy instead close to amenties I would emo..

Ashburn chaala big bro.. the more far u go from metro the more cheap it is.. and no one can afford in ashburn now..

adhedho community undhi neat metro.. bigger houses bigger lots with lots of trees and trials...vanmeter dhi anuknta.. aa area lo no way you can get house on sale price min 100k over asked.  alanti community I dont think entire VA lo exists. 

1.5M for those houses is worth with good schools and close to metro. Im looking to buy one there but these realtors a kumming inside with theri realtors and offers losing 

11 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

7500 sqft lot bro.  ( 5500 living ) . do u think its worth 1M... no deck no backyard ??

em status symbol bro... peer pressure tho kontunnaruu janaaalu... on top of it.. location is very inside... U need to drive atleast 15 minto get out of that area and then another 15 to get to groceries and all. 

naaakaithe 1.5M waste anipinchidhi..  I wouldnt buy instead close to amenties I would emo..

Ashburn chaala big bro.. the more far u go from metro the more cheap it is.. and no one can afford in ashburn now..

adhedho community undhi neat metro.. bigger houses bigger lots with lots of trees and trials...vanmeter dhi anuknta.. aa area lo no way you can get house on sale price min 100k over asked.  alanti community I dont think entire VA lo exists. 

1.5M for those houses is worth with good schools and close to metro. Im looking to buy one there but these realtors a kumming inside with theri realtors and offers losing 

ippudu anni antey unnai bro.. Starter home is a million.. We r in a huge bubble.

Toll brothers is starting a 12 homes half acre community in Ashburn next to 267.. Anni $2M homes

3 minutes ago, ChillDude said:

ippudu anni antey unnai bro.. Starter home is a million.. We r in a huge bubble.

Toll brothers is starting small 12 homes half acre community in Ashburn next to 267.. Anni $2M homes

10 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

7500 sqft lot bro.  ( 5500 living ) . do u think its worth 1.5M... no deck no backyard ??

uncles.. janalu ela afford cheyagaltunnaro kooda chepthe memu kuda a foot steps lo nadustham kada... naku kuda rich avvalani undi bro...

4 minutes ago, ChillDude said:

Toll brothers is starting small 12 homes half acre community in Ashburn next to 267.. Anni $2M homes

Yes

11 minutes ago, praying said:

uncles.. janalu ela afford cheyagaltunnaro kooda chepthe memu kuda a foot steps lo nadustham kada... naku kuda rich avvalani undi bro...

Some of them have consultancies and contacts with managers in Govt organizations.. Easy money when they place candidates..

Lot of them are 2 job families making $400K+/ year

Remaining people are selling their homes which they bought before Covid for huge profits and upgrading to a bigger home easily

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, praying said:

naa guess enti ante mostly 3-4 jobs...

husb 2 wife 2 
or husb 3 wife 1
or husb 4 wife -- searching hardly for show off batch to mingle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChillDude said:

Some of them have consultancies and contacts with managers in Govt organizations.. Easy money when they place candidates..

Lot of them are 2 job families making $400K+/ year

Remaining people are selling their homes which they bought before Covid for huge profits and upgrading to a bigger home easily

u which category bro... neat ga cheppav so asking

On 8/6/2024 at 11:37 PM, NYCpal said:

Conn akka is such an attention seeker ,even I observed tat her younger brother is still single following her everywhere for her photo shoots .Who does gender reveal in Paris and tat party in India is combined party for her dad’s retirement n baby cradle ceremony followed by sip n see ..like tat lady is mad and looks like she is overdoing for something which is trying hard to cover 

On 8/7/2024 at 1:10 AM, Sunnysand01 said:

I thought love akka has a brother and sister 🤔

On 8/8/2024 at 1:54 PM, Sunnysand01 said:

Consulting, pharma shop, and they are partners with a few of their friends in a restaurant. On top they both are in IT working.

I only know because a few people worked in their consulting company. 

parties lo ganjaayi kuda vadthunnaruu  imadhya...ekkuva ga poker weekend lo they do now they started doing in weekend parties...close circle info

16 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

parties lo ganjaayi kuda vadthunnaruu  imadhya...ekkuva ga poker weekend lo they do now they started doing in weekend parties...close circle info

adi eppati nunchoo common; @kevinUsa valla country lo aithe ivanni legal; valla PM eppudu high vuntadu 

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Only thing I don’t understand or jealous is even after having baby they are still able to have same weekend parties ,travel and able to drink n hookah 

emtha nanny unna  regular night outs are  very hard