Tag lines for Ap parties

Telugodura456

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Interesting…but why is a party which speaks about BC’s didn’t get a chance to make BC as a CM ? 

Is BC or SC or ST a CM in ysrcp or trs ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Is BC or SC or ST a CM in ysrcp or trs ?

Minority is CM in YSRCP. 

BC’s back up tho vunna party ki Bc CM candidate leda mari ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Obviously your lack of knowledge is legendary. In hyd one of the biggest benefeciarieis of CBN were BCs who held land around rangareddy area. Rangareddy land is one of the most infertile land in TG and was always cheap. The land boom made them millionnaires and they began having a political say.

This coupled with TDP preference for BCs led to a great deal of agitation in your gurus like halwa ("nice guy who just hates muslims thats all - no biggie for me") bring back their racist "idly sambar tamil affiliated andhras go back".

You know nothing but raise a stink about everything.

yeah, that's what I said. most people benefitted from stupid land use laws that spread the city out.. Hyd is not the only city to make this blunder ofcourse. All cities in India did that.

why do you have to bring up Halwa everytime you are caught with your pants down on your hypocritical stance? why not just admit you are a kamma stan, instead of beating around the bush.

as for Halwa, and the other you keep equating me with Ryzen.. both of them are on the side of the state capitalists, which I'm clearly not. I only don't bother them because they are not stupid enough to keep quoting me with trash opinions like you do.

and its not my job to police what everyone says in a db. so learn to stick to your argument.. and if you have none, stfu.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

But he has his hands in Amaravati’s conceit.

Building a city is a failed concept in India ani andariki telsu…just that real estate paisla kosam chesina yedhava pani idi…

building anything is failed concept or too much work you lot. Killing and extracting prajal dabbu is where you are most comfortable with.  when did your batch build anything anywhere ?

In addition building brings you anxiety as you are unsure whether you can continue the resource extraction or not.

Just now, Tryad said:

yeah, that's what I said. most people benefitted from stupid land use laws that spread the city out.. Hyd is not the only city to make this blunder ofcourse. All cities in India did that.

why do you have to bring up Halwa everytime you are caught with your pants down on your hypocritical stance? why not just admit you are a kamma stan, instead of beating around the bush.

as for Halwa, and the other you keep equating me with Ryzen.. both of them are on the side of the state capitalists, which I'm clearly not. I only don't bother them because they are not stupid enough to keep quoting me with trash opinions like you do.

and its not my job to police what everyone says in a db. so learn to stick to your argument.. and if you have none, stfu.

"kamma stan" - LOL. thats all you see. An ethno centric scumbag who never sees any humanity in others but thinks he is bullied.

Did you not desperately plead to other guy asking him to go easy on Halwa because "other than hating muslims" he is a nice guy ? what a pathetic man you are.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

building anything is failed concept or too much work you lot. Killing and extracting prajal dabbu is where you are most comfortable with.  when did your batch build anything anywhere ?

In addition building brings you anxiety as you are unsure whether you can continue the resource extraction or not.

Dobbadam, dobbi tinadam gurinchi nuvve chepala..!!! Santhan nakichesinaru ra state ni, siggu anipistaleda ? Just a few provikeaged people land bank kosam motham state future ae takattu pettinaru kda ra…

15 minutes ago, Tryad said:

so what are you? lower caste person who got uplifted by sandrabob aa? comedy ga.

keep living in la la land, where 'masses' get into IT jobs, when majority of the economy is probably real estate speculation, apart from commodities.

if masses really got into IT, your salaries will plummet. use your brain.

em comedy idhi

kia IT company na

electronic companies IT na

typical psuedo sanghi mindset needhi 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

stupid fcuk. ask your idiot sandrabob to win an election and build whatever he wants to.

is he even campaigning on bringing back Amaravati? Ask him to..

if he can't convince people that building a city is the right thing to do.. then what are you wasting your time on?

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Minority is CM in YSRCP. 

BC’s back up tho vunna party ki Bc CM candidate leda mari ?

anna reddy minority enti 

kastha chusi cheppu paruvu teeyaku

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

stupid fcuk. ask your idiot sandrabob to win an election and build whatever he wants to.

is he even campaigning on bringing back Amaravati? Ask him to..

if he can't convince people that building a city is the right thing to do.. then what are you wasting your time on?

Anna. I am ur fan anna

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

anna reddy minority enti 

kastha chusi cheppu paruvu teeyaku

2 years gaa neeku license card ivvani cm untey entha pothey entha. Vaadi gurunchi matalu waste anna

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"kamma stan" - LOL. thats all you see. An ethno centric scumbag who never sees any humanity in others but thinks he is bullied.

Did you not desperately plead to other guy asking him to go easy on Halwa because "other than hating muslims" he is a nice guy ? what a pathetic man you are.

so am I a liberal or an ethno centric scumbag? do words hold any meaning for you, or just meant to be sprayed like kids spraying piss on walls whenever you can't stop yourself? lmao.

desperately pleading ... lmao. I don't give a fcuk about Halwa.. I'm always interested if people can into the conversation than spend stupid time on attacking a guy. I would say the same thing if someone attacked you.. and I think you are absolute worst hypocrite. but its just me.

56 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

your massive complexes and emotional stuntedness on display.

Did hitech city benefit only one caste ? infact the work was done by telugu people and benefits go to others.

But no changing you - a traitor by default. A traitor - not even for any personal benefit - but our of caste insecurities. and you are a sad creature that way.

Asalu hitech City ki oka kotha nagarani link eti raa Babu 

Besides government spent extremely little on high tech city , lands were given to private companies to develop and lease to private companies 

You are literally talking opposite case in Amaravati 

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

That's exactly what amaravathi is ,killing the rest of the state to build a exclusive real estate project for one community

If anyone really cared about Andhra Pradesh as a state they would fight tooth and nail against planned expenditure of lakhs of crores by state government in just one place