Tag lines for Ap parties

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Asalu hitech City ki oka kotha nagarani link eti raa Babu 

Besides government spent extremely little on high tech city , lands were given to private companies to develop and lease to private companies 

You are literally talking opposite case in Amaravati 

he's an idiot. siggey lekunda cheppindhey chepthu untadu.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Tryad said:

he's an idiot. siggey lekunda cheppindhey chepthu untadu.

Anna. U have to educate these people anna. Villa vithanda vadhana tho annagarini troll chepisthunnaru. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Asalu hitech City ki oka kotha nagarani link eti raa Babu 

Besides government spent extremely little on high tech city , lands were given to private companies to develop and lease to private companies 

You are literally talking opposite case in Amaravati 

Govt spent a lot when CBN was burning hour after hour lobbying for pvt companies and entire ministries were directed to pull no stops for it - including the stunner of Microsoft when hyd was a city of communal murders.

Lots of money was spent on mini flyovers in hyd, mmts  to enable all this. 

Saying spent extremely little is nonsense.

in amaravati also - what spending ? the land was donated by farmers and some amount was being spend for infra. Govt will make multiple times more return for thsi infra spending.

the fact that you dont allow your state to make any long term investment which will bring massive results but over a horizon tells a lot about your character. it is hate actually.

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That's exactly what amaravathi is ,killing the rest of the state to build a exclusive real estate project for one community

If anyone really cared about Andhra Pradesh as a state they would fight tooth and nail against planned expenditure of lakhs of crores by state government in just one place 

yes - i am not suprised - for you - building something that can be used by people is SAME as eating corruption money..

39 minutes ago, Tryad said:

so am I a liberal or an ethno centric scumbag? do words hold any meaning for you, or just meant to be sprayed like kids spraying piss on walls whenever you can't stop yourself? lmao.

desperately pleading ... lmao. I don't give a fcuk about Halwa.. I'm always interested if people can into the conversation than spend stupid time on attacking a guy. I would say the same thing if someone attacked you.. and I think you are absolute worst hypocrite. but its just me.

A liberal literally means nothing other than privelge keeping. It is just a gaslighting technique where you abuse and bomb(if you are powerful enough) and blame the victim by saying theyr are casteist or misogyny or whatever. it is something that allows to scream misogyny against an opponent in us while winking at saudi king because oil.

its not just you defended halwa but the way you went about it . "just hates muslims" - lmao. Ofcourse  hating andhrites need not even be excused it must be encouraged. It is funny how filthy you are but act like a vicitim.

45 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

anna reddy minority enti 

kastha chusi cheppu paruvu teeyaku

Christian ae category ki vastaru Anna ? OC General quota la vastara mari ?

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Govt spent a lot when CBN was burning hour after hour lobbying for pvt companies and entire ministries were directed to pull no stops for it - including the stunner of Microsoft when hyd was a city of communal murders.

Lots of money was spent on mini flyovers in hyd, mmts  to enable all this. 

Saying spent extremely little is nonsense.

in amaravati also - what spending ? the land was donated by farmers and some amount was being spend for infra. Govt will make multiple times more return for thsi infra spending.

the fact that you dont allow your state to make any long term investment which will bring massive results but over a horizon tells a lot about your character. it is hate actually.

The hell are you even comparing , Hyderabad generated more money to state govt than whatever it got in return for all its history under india 

Amaravathi is exact opposite , you can't even tell me what they generated in taxes 

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The hell are you even comparing , Hyderabad generated more money to state govt than whatever it got in return for all its history under india 

Amaravathi is exact opposite , you can't even tell me what they generated in taxes 

Did it generate money right away ? dont you need to wait before investments show results.

You are trash.

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A liberal literally means nothing other than privelge keeping. It is just a gaslighting technique where you abuse and bomb(if you are powerful enough) and blame the victim by saying theyr are casteist or misogyny or whatever. it is something that allows to scream misogyny against an opponent in us while winking at saudi king because oil.

its not just you defended halwa but the way you went about it . "just hates muslims" - lmao. Ofcourse  hating andhrites need not even be excused it must be encouraged. It is funny how filthy you are but act like a vicitim.

clearly I broke your brain, that you have to bring in Halwa and make up bs about what I said as a counter to ???? pretty sure even you don't know what you are talking about.

a liberal is someone that aim to expand individual freedom in every area of his interest. everything else is your imagined political stance that you want to throw at me, coz you want to feel like you have better ethical system.

if you really had better ethics, you'd simply stick to a topic, instead of whining about Halwa and liberals, while also calling me ethnoscum.

someone told me that you are trying to ape me in this db, by stealing talking points from me, and then attacking me with those. may be they are right. but you are so dumb.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

clearly I broke your brain, that you have to bring in Halwa and make up bs about what I said as a counter to ???? pretty sure even you don't know what you are talking about.

a liberal is someone that aim to expand individual freedom in every area of his interest. everything else is your imagined political stance that you want to throw at me, coz you want to feel like you have better ethical system.

if you really had better ethics, you'd simply stick to a topic, instead of whining about Halwa and liberals, while also calling me ethnoscum.

someone told me that you are trying to ape me in this db, by stealing talking points from me, and then attacking me with those. may be they are right. but you are so dumb.

what do you mean - you must be treated as a different person when you excuse halwa for "hating just muslims" - and treated as another person when in other thread. do you have a multiple personality disorder ?

Under that trumped up definition of "liberal" you disqualify as you dont recognize anyone's indivduality other than the mal developed one you have,

LoL at the delusion of thinking i imitate you. You are a sanghi - you behave like one - look at the company you keep, the way you defend them ("hate just muslims"), the nationalism you carry "i think i am comfortable with being indian but have visceral hatred for people and their languages"  - everythiing about you screams sanghi.

expand invidual freedoms anta @Tryad gaadiki.

The said invididual freedoms : freedom to demean and hate andhras , kammas and entire 5 crore people. Freedom to hate muslims (just hate them ante)

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did it generate money right away ? dont you need to wait before investments show results.

You are trash.

handwaving nonsense. Is there a white paper for Amaravathi, that has projections of how much investment is required before it turns into a thriving center?

or was sandrabob going based on his gut feeling and exposing AP state into levels of debt that it can never recover from if it went on that path?

is sandrabob that unprofessional and immature as a leader.. or is he straight up conman trying to curry favour to his chamchas in exchange for extended stay as CM of AP?

just show me a white paper. let me read it and I'll accept if all the projections in that paper make sense.  and then I'll defend Amaravati the way no one can defend it in this db.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what do you mean - you must be treated as a different person when you excuse halwa for "hating just muslims" - and treated as another person when in other thread. do you have a multiple personality disorder ?

I asked that guy to stick to the topic, instead of pointlessly attacking Halwa. duh! what's the point even?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Under that trumped up definition of "liberal" you disqualify as you dont recognize anyone's indivduality other than the mal developed one you have,

I obviously recognize it and respect it much more than you ever will. your individuality is about copying authoritarian sh1t from China, designing cities and hoping for the best without an actual plan. I'm not that shameless in sucking up to a govt.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LoL at the delusion of thinking i imitate you. You are a sanghi - you behave like one - look at the company you keep, the way you defend them ("hate just muslims"), the nationalism you carry "i think i am comfortable with being indian but have visceral hatred for people and their languages"  - everythiing about you screams sanghi.

yeah.. you are simply using the words I used against you. how am I an ethnoscum, when you are the idiot who calls people arava munda, and wants Telugu state against the wishes of some telugus living in Telangana?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

expand invidual freedoms anta @Tryad gaadiki.

The said invididual freedoms : freedom to demean and hate andhras , kammas and entire 5 crore people. Freedom to hate muslims (just hate them ante)

ah.. says the guy who calls people arava munda. stfu asshole. learn to stick to the topic or shut up.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are trash.

Because it did , Hyderabad had thousands of acres of government owned lands . They didn't spend anything more than what they received