Tag lines for Ap parties

Telugodura456

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Because it did , Hyderabad had thousands of acres of government owned lands . They didn't spend anything more than what they received 

keep crying.

9 minutes ago, Tryad said:

handwaving nonsense. Is there a white paper for Amaravathi, that has projections of how much investment is required before it turns into a thriving center?

or was sandrabob going based on his gut feeling and exposing AP state into levels of debt that it can never recover from if it went on that path?

is sandrabob that unprofessional and immature as a leader.. or is he straight up conman trying to curry favour to his chamchas in exchange for extended stay as CM of AP?

just show me a white paper. let me read it and I'll accept if all the projections in that paper make sense.  and then I'll defend Amaravati the way no one can defend it in this db.

shut up. casteist scumbag pretending to be interested in finances. They are several white papers on amaravati.

I still recollect your shock when i said every farmer and their surname is on internet to whom land was allocated. You thought it is all secretely collected by kammas lol.

there is no point. You are deranged with ethno hatred and mentally stunted with it.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

keep crying.

dude, that's an actual argument, compared to the whiny nonsense you spout.

do you have any shame when you go on like this, rejecting every reasonable argument, and pretending like you have the higher moral ground?

itla chesthey, Halwa aey kaadhu, evadanna g tho navvuthaadu.

sare amaravathi white paper unte itu padey.. sadivi pedtha. ledhu antey, ika naina siggu techukoni aa topic ethhaku.

mee sandrabob aey etthatla ee madhya election rallies lo. ekkuva amaravathi meedha vaagithey 10gipothadu ani vaadiki kooda telisinattu undhi.. neekey inka teliyatla.

5 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I asked that guy to stick to the topic, instead of pointlessly attacking Halwa. duh! what's the point even?

I obviously recognize it and respect it much more than you ever will. your individuality is about copying authoritarian sh1t from China, designing cities and hoping for the best without an actual plan. I'm not that shameless in sucking up to a govt.

yeah.. you are simply using the words I used against you. how am I an ethnoscum, when you are the idiot who calls people arava munda, and wants Telugu state against the wishes of some telugus living in Telangana?

LOL ...i wasnt attacking halwa. i was attacking you. - what dumbness.

I never called anyone "arava munda" - thanks to your insecurities you HAVE to lie. on the other hand you accusing me of "widow crying" shamelessly broadcasting your misogynu.

"some" telugus living in telangana. Obviously your sanghi freinds who are great fellows other than the small matter of hating muslims and no matter at all of hating andhras by equating them with tamils.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I never called anyone "arava munda" - thanks to your insecurities you HAVE to lie. on the other hand you accusing me of "widow crying" shamelessly broadcasting your misogynu.

"some" telugus living in telangana. Obviously your sanghi freinds who are great fellows other than the small matter of hating muslims and no matter at all of hating andhras by equating them with tamils.

he likes hindi masters n I do not know why 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tryad said:

dude, that's an actual argument, compared to the whiny nonsense you spout.

do you have any shame when you go on like this, rejecting every reasonable argument, and pretending like you have the higher moral ground?

itla chesthey, Halwa aey kaadhu, evadanna g tho navvuthaadu.

sare amaravathi white paper unte itu padey.. sadivi pedtha. ledhu antey, ika naina siggu techukoni aa topic ethhaku.

mee sandrabob aey etthatla ee madhya election rallies lo. ekkuva amaravathi meedha vaagithey 10gipothadu ani vaadiki kooda telisinattu undhi.. neekey inka teliyatla.

dengera shameless troll.  Amaravathi reports were shared many times here. It will be completely wasted on you. as I said you are ethnoscum from top to bottom. A shameless waste of humanity - a feral dog full of hatred and full of confusion who looks for emotional satisfaction of his hate and noting else.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

he likes hindi masters n I do not know why 

A piece of $hit aadu. Amaravati reports kavalanta. So he is already admitting he hated amaravati without reading any reports. Will reports change this trash @Tryad mind ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

shut up. casteist scumbag pretending to be interested in finances. They are several white papers on amaravati.

I still recollect your shock when i said every farmer and their surname is on internet to whom land was allocated. You thought it is all secretely collected by kammas lol.

there is no point. You are deranged with ethno hatred and mentally stunted with it.

several white papers, but you can point me to one.. lmao.

I was shocked at how stupid your argument was. No attempt to frame the debate.. explain what the corporation limits are.. and where the allocation happens.. just handwaving that there are names of farmers blah blah.. that's supposed to prove what, idiot?

lazy fcuk. no wonder you are attracted to the other lazy fcuking loser sandrabob.. conman of the worst kind.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I wasn't talking about this thread dumbass.. I'm talking about the thread you are referring to.. keep up.. idiot.

I don't have to lie. there's no reason for me to lie. you lose your sh1t so easily and said so much bs..

either way you are an ethnoscum who wants to forcibly keep the state united. I'm not the ethnoscum. you are.

this is your way of copying what I refer to you, and use it to refer to me.. coz you are trying to imitate me, like a loyal dog that wants my attention. lmao.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dengera shameless troll.  Amaravathi reports were shared many times here. It will be completely wasted on you. as I said you are ethnoscum from top to bottom. A shameless waste of humanity - a feral dog full of hatred and full of confusion who looks for emotional satisfaction of his hate and noting else.

what reports dumbfcuk? just point to me the govt released white paper on Amaravati. it shouldn't be hard no, since you are so passionate about defending it.

I see no details forthcoming from you.. just handwaving nonsense.

are you saying that you are passionate about something, you have no clue about, beyond your attachment to your caste people's enrichment?

Just now, Tryad said:

I wasn't talking a

bout this thread dumbass.. I'm talking about the thread you are referring to.. keep up.. idiot.

I don't have to lie. there's no reason for me to lie. you lose your sh1t so easily and said so much bs..

either way you are an ethnoscum who wants to forcibly keep the state united. I'm not the ethnoscum. you are.

this is your way of copying what I refer to you, and use it to refer to me.. coz you are trying to imitate me, like a loyal dog that wants my attention. lmao.

LOL..."fix on topic,thread" but bring china and telangana in every other post with me. absolute trash. 

You dont lie ? LOL - how else do you cope. your entire posts is you copying with the filth you carry in mind. thats all i ever saw.

People staying together is hate. People dividing is great EXCEPT when this matters to narsi then he likes, like multi cultural america which he lies as non-english speaking.

There is just too much contradictions in you. Apart from the emotionally riling posts of you on andhra  i have no hesitation in putting a worthless sanghi character like you in trashbad.

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

what reports dumbfcuk? just point to me the govt released white paper on Amaravati. it shouldn't be hard no, since you are so passionate about defending it.

I see no details forthcoming from you.. just handwaving nonsense.

are you saying that you are passionate about something, you have no clue about, beyond your attachment to your caste people's enrichment?

so your hatred is without reading any papers on it ? someone said kammas and andhras and you hated it. And you are not a ethnoscum ? you are a sanghi and ethnoscum. Every post of yours reveals it.

@Telugodura456 clearly you can't argue for sh1t. inspite of your claim that you are from fcuking IITM.. pathetic actually.

anyway, point to me the white paper on Amaravati, and let me see if Govt has tried to come up with a professional assessment of projections for Amaravati.. or if it is compiled like some silly world bank indexes that rank freedom to do business based on self reporting on listed criteria.

if it is convincing to me, then I'll teach you how to actually debate on Amaravati..

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

so your hatred is without reading any papers on it ? someone said kammas and andhras and you hated it. And you are not a ethnoscum ? you are a sanghi and ethnoscum. Every post of yours reveals it.

one cannot logically discuss with those who hate for no reason except ego

kia n tirupati electronic companies asian paints are not IT companies n yet these people crying false