Tag lines for Ap parties

Telugodura456

Just now, Tryad said:

@Telugodura456 clearly you can't argue for sh1t. inspite of your claim that you are from fcuking IITM.. pathetic actually.

anyway, point to me the white paper on Amaravati, and let me see if Govt has tried to come up with a professional assessment of projections for Amaravati.. or if it is compiled like some silly world bank indexes that rank freedom to do business based on self reporting on listed criteria.

if it is convincing to me, then I'll teach you how to actually debate on Amaravati..

does 3 capitals have white paper

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so your hatred is without reading any papers on it ? someone said kammas and andhras and you hated it. And you are not a ethnoscum ? you are a sanghi and ethnoscum. Every post of yours reveals it.

where's my hatred? Its you who invited me into this thread by tagging me needlessly..

I have no opinion on Amaravati otherwise, beyond the commonsense idea that its not a good idea to build a city. I've said over and over that I'm open to change my mind on this if I'm wrong.

but why would you tag me if you are not even willing to share your knowledge with me? ofcourse this is presuming that you have any actual knowledge about amaravati..

just post the white paper and I'll get back to you.. this entire conversation is silly without any of us knowing what we are talking about

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

does 3 capitals have white paper

I'm not the one tagging people on 3 capitals and defending it?

your idiot friend @Telugodura456 thinks he can talk about Amaravati.. but I think he has no idea what he's spouting. that's why I ask him to simply throw the white paper at me, so I can teach him how to actually argue on Amaravati.

useless fcuk @Telugodura456 next time you tag me on this sort of sh1t, I'm going to continue to ask you for the white paper on Amaravati..

don't act like a clueless barking street dog by pointing to some eenadu long form article and call it white paper. I am no longer sure of your basic ability to act like a grown man, and actually expect you to do something like that. don't do that.

share the govt's white paper.. or stfu.

9 minutes ago, Tryad said:

where's my hatred? Its you who invited me into this thread by tagging me needlessly..

I have no opinion on Amaravati otherwise, beyond the commonsense idea that its not a good idea to build a city. I've said over and over that I'm open to change my mind on this if I'm wrong.

but why would you tag me if you are not even willing to share your knowledge with me? ofcourse this is presuming that you have any actual knowledge about amaravati..

just post the white paper and I'll get back to you.. this entire conversation is silly without any of us knowing what we are talking about

you should have read it before coming to disco. go search for it yourself ra entitled garbage. nobody are your secreatries here.

@Tryad gaadi definitions. When langas hate andhras by combining them with tamils - "idli sambar go back" then it is freedom. When some unknown telugus say something against tamils despite vast majority of who went to TN integrated there then it is racism.

on top of this piece of $hit lying about me that i said "arava munda". As i said his mind is damaged with his hate. A piece of trash dumped on to humanity.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you should have read it before coming to disco. go search for it yourself ra entitled garbage. nobody are your secreatries here.

why do you think I care about Amaravati? lmao.

if you can't even share a white paper - of which multiples exist according to you, on a topic that you are clearly passionate about, it says a lot about the kind of passion you have for it.

paisa ki paniki raani passion. veedhi kukka ki neeku pedda theda ledhu. lmao.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Tryad gaadi definitions. When langas hate andhras by combining them with tamils - "idli sambar go back" then it is freedom. When some unknown telugus say something against tamils despite vast majority of who went to TN integrated there then it is racism.

on top of this piece of $hit lying about me that i said "arava munda". As i said his mind is damaged with his hate. A piece of trash dumped on to humanity.

who are you talking to? haha.. no one is reading this sh1t conversation. no one is coming to defend your honour. did you learn nothing from the years of positng sh1t here?

just share me the white paper or stfu, you worthless clown.

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

why do you think I care about Amaravati? lmao.

if you can't even share a white paper - of which multiples exist according to you, on a topic that you are clearly passionate about, it says a lot about the kind of passion you have for it.

paisa ki paniki raani passion. veedhi kukka ki neeku pedda theda ledhu. lmao.

you dont care about amaravati. thats clear .now fck off and stop pretendintg this drama of interest in "white paper".

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

who are you talking to? haha.. no one is reading this sh1t conversation. no one is coming to defend your honour. did you learn nothing from the years of positng sh1t here?

just share me the white paper or stfu, you worthless clown.

hahaha ..hahaha ...dengera. Whether anyone comes or not ..every post you have with me shows your worthlessness and filthisness as a human. thats enough for me.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you dont care about amaravati. thats clear .now fck off and stop pretendintg this drama of interest in "white paper".

you tagged me dumbfcuk.. remember that next time when you tag me needlessly on topics that don't concern me.

do you even see the kind of topics I post? I'm more interested in femboys, breeding men out of existence etc..

only idiots like you are interested in Amaravati.