Tag lines for Ap parties

Telugodura456

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha ..hahaha ...dengera. Whether anyone comes or not ..every post you have with me shows your worthlessness and filthisness as a human. thats enough for me.

says the guy who can't even share a simple white paper on a topic he's absolutely passionate about, and claims that multiple such papers exist.

let me go out on a limb and predict that even if such a paper exists, you clearly haven't read it.

if you did, you'd not be fishing for my opinion here. such a loser. how did you ever get through JEE, or is that also something that you made up to pretend to be big and important in a db full of dumbfcuks? lmao.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

you tagged me dumbfcuk.. remember that next time when you tag me needlessly on topics that don't concern me.

do you even see the kind of topics I post? I'm more interested in femboys, breeding men out of existence etc..

only idiots like you are interested in Amaravati.

Look back ..you were the one who butted in a coversation with @Ryzen_renoir displaying a fake interest on white paper. I never bought that to you,

femboys maybe but you also stan hating tamils by celebrating with langas and stan sangh in general.

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

says the guy who can't even share a simple white paper on a topic he's absolutely passionate about, and claims that multiple such papers exist.

let me go out on a limb and predict that even if such a paper exists, you clearly haven't read it.

if you did, you'd not be fishing for my opinion here. such a loser. how did you ever get through JEE, or is that also something that you made up to pretend to be big and important in a db full of dumbfcuks? lmao.

what an enttiled garbage POS. internet lo undhanna "show me" "show me" anta. 100 percent sure you treat panimanishis like garbage.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Look back ..you were the one who butted in a coversation with @Ryzen_renoir displaying a fake interest on white paper. I never bought that to you,

lame. you should have thought about it before tagging me in this thread out of nowhere, dumbfcuk.

femboys maybe but you also stan hating tamils by celebrating with langas and stan sangh in general.

yeah words have no meaning in your world. celebrating with TG posters when they hate Tamils??? lmao.

and stanning sangh.. lmao.

how desperate are you to have the final word against me? its never gonna happen sweetie. you are way too dumb to talk to me.

• Upvote 1

what an enttiled garbage POS. internet lo undhanna "show me" "show me" anta. 100 percent sure you treat panimanishis like garbage.

I do all my work myself. I don't hire panimanishis, duh!

you tagged me into this thread. and then took up on my commonsense view that Amaravati is a bad idea.. and when pressed further, you claim that there are 'many' white papers on Amaravati..

I'm just asking for one of them.. how hard can it be?

have you actually read a single white paper on Amaravati? or are you blindly supporting Amaravati because you believe in sandrabob?

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

lame. you should have thought about it before tagging me in this thread out of nowhere, dumbfcuk.

yeah words have no meaning in your world. celebrating with TG posters when they hate Tamils??? lmao.

and stanning sangh.. lmao.

how desperate are you to have the final word against me? its never gonna happen sweetie. you are way too dumb to talk to me.

I remmmber dozens of posts of halwa comparing andhras to tamils and hating on them. You cheered him on.

And now you rake up something i never said  (i dont even like to type such words but you type with such reliish) and act like you defect tamils.

Not only kammas and andhras you hate tamils too. Just like a sanghi would.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I remmmber dozens of posts of halwa comparing andhras to tamils and hating on them. You cheered him on.

And now you rake up something i never said  (i dont even like to type such words but you type with such reliish) and act like you defect tamils.

Not only kammas and andhras you hate tamils too. Just like a sanghi would.

I cheered him when he was derogatorily using Tamils to sh1t on Andhras? lmao. anyway all your childish complaints against me are immaterial... you are the guy who lied about never using 'arava munda'. so there's no need to take what you say seriously.

I'm more interested in if you actually read a white paper on Amaravati or are you blindly supporting your caste leader on this?

some of my Andhra friends in this db are actually mad that I'm way too harsh on you @Telugodura456 and want me to go easy on you.

but its not my fault that you keep digging yourself into a hole by tagging me everytime like an idiot, when you clearly lack the aptitude to actually talk to me.

so tell me did you read that white paper on Amaravati or not? dumbfcuk @Telugodura456

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I cheered him when he was derogatorily using Tamils to sh1t on Andhras? lmao. anyway all your childish complaints against me are immaterial... you are the guy who lied about never using 'arava munda'. so there's no need to take what you say seriously.

I'm more interested in if you actually read a white paper on Amaravati or are you blindly supporting your caste leader on this?

I never saw you challenging halwa when he made dozens of posts equating andhras with tamils . Are you gonna pretend you never noticed it ?

you liked it because you hate them too. You are also getting andhra hate.

Once again typing "arava M" with such relish ..so many times ...a derogtorary word for women. what a trash. vomit inducing racist, mysogysnt ethnoscum.

Just now, Tryad said:

some of my Andhra friends in this db are actually mad that I'm way too harsh on you @Telugodura456 and want me to go easy on you.

but its not my fault that you keep digging yourself into a hole by tagging me everytime like an idiot, when you clearly lack the aptitude to actually talk to me.

so tell me did you read that white paper on Amaravati or not? dumbfcuk @Telugodura456

LOL ..i doubt you have friends. Other than a fake show of cockiness - there is nothing in you. And you know it.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I never saw you challenging halwa when he made dozens of posts equating andhras with tamils . Are you gonna pretend you never noticed it ?

you liked it because you hate them too. You are also getting andhra hate.

Once again typing "arava M" with such relish ..so many times ...a derogtorary word for women. what a trash. vomit inducing racist, mysogysnt ethnoscum.

I challenged him multiple times. He tried to justify it saying 'arava' is just a normal word that everyone uses. I can't change the way he posts. Its not my job. yeah sure, Halwa is a bigoted asshole against tamils.. I've said that to him itself.. what's the big deal.. you want me to go behind his a$$ everytime he speaks lowly about Tamils? tht's not my job. I don't care.

yeah sure I hate Tamils, Andhras, Telanganas.. Haven't you seen my posts? I literally hate everyone. Its clear from every thread I make. I have zero love for any ethnic group.

haha.. this is why nothing you say should be taken seriously. you'll simply deny ever having said.. and that's why I'm more interested in the question..

Have you actually read a white paper on Amaravati or not?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..i doubt you have friends. Other than a fake show of cockiness - there is nothing in you. And you know it.

I'm not surprised you doubt my ability to have friends, because clearly you don't have friends.

on the other hand, I'm a fun guy to be around and people generally love me.. except uppercaste assholes like you.

its not my job to fight your battles dumbfcuk @Telugodura456 .. how old are you actually, fcuking child?

if you have a problem with Halwa, take it up with him, like two adults normally hash it out.

begging me to pick up a fight with Halwa on your behalf is just childish. its never gonna happen.