Tag lines for Ap parties

Telugodura456

10 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I challenged him multiple times. He tried to justify it saying 'arava' is just a normal word that everyone uses. I can't change the way he posts. Its not my job. yeah sure, Halwa is a bigoted asshole against tamils.. I've said that to him itself.. what's the big deal.. you want me to go behind his a$$ everytime he speaks lowly about Tamils? tht's not my job. I don't care.

yeah sure I hate Tamils, Andhras, Telanganas.. Haven't you seen my posts? I literally hate everyone. Its clear from every thread I make. I have zero love for any ethnic group.

haha.. this is why nothing you say should be taken seriously. you'll simply deny ever having said.. and that's why I'm more interested in the question..

Have you actually read a white paper on Amaravati or not?

I said langas not just halwa. halwa lends more credence "idli sambar go back" was the war cry of langas in 60s.

No you dont hate everyone. you suck up to those sanghis suck up to.

10 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I'm not surprised you doubt my ability to have friends, because clearly you don't have friends.

on the other hand, I'm a fun guy to be around and people generally love me.. except uppercaste assholes like you.

Anna. Neeku friends enduku anna. Ee db lo neeku masthu mandi fans unnaru. Nuvvu antey bhayapadi pee chesevallu kooda unnaru. U rock anna. 🦁🦁

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I said langas not just halwa. halwa lends more credence "idli sambar go back" was the war cry of langas in 60s.

No you dont hate everyone. you suck up to those sanghis suck up to.

lmao. you are an unserious person. an absolute clown. no idea why you tag me when you are clearly not equipped to have a conversation with me.

3 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Anna. Neeku friends enduku anna. Ee db lo neeku masthu mandi fans unnaru. Nuvvu antey bhayapadi pee chesevallu kooda unnaru. U rock anna. 🦁🦁

vaammo.. I'm mostly polite ra babu. nannu choosi bhayapadentha emundhi..

I think I'm the nicest guy in this db.. very easy to talk to. just that some people here have their heads up their a$$es and pretend like they are bigshots.

• Like 1

so @Telugodura456 did you or did you not read a white paper on Amaravati?

just answer this question. or stfu.

there's no point in psychoanalyzing my hatred for Tamils, when I'm telling you myself that I do hate Tamils, or any other ethnic group that tend to organize over their ethnicity politically.

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

so @Telugodura456 did you or did you not read a white paper on Amaravati?

just answer this question. or stfu.

there's no point in psychoanalyzing my hatred for Tamils, when I'm telling you myself that I do hate Tamils, or any other ethnic group that tend to organize over their ethnicity politically.

Lol at shamelessness for begging something that can be obtained from internet

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Lol at shamelessness for begging something that can be obtained from internet

lmao. at the brazenness of straight up pretending as if one has read the white paper on Amaravati..

so did you read it or not idiot?

16 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I think I'm the nicest guy in this db.. very easy to talk to. just that some people here have their heads up their a$$es and pretend like they are bigshots.

Ur nicest guy anna. But this db is full of shhhhiiit people and brain washed people who just admire others because their parents did. All those shiiitt people are scared because you are exposing them

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tryad said:

siggu unda ra ne eddi g ki? nidra potunda vadini lepi nalugu 10ginchukuni inka saripoledu ani malli 10ginchu kuni kaani vellav eeda nunchi edo paisal isturru kada ani nuvu nicest ah lol dumbest dikk i've ever seen lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jindal said:

siggu unda ra ne eddi g ki? nidra potunda vadini lepi nalugu 10ginchukuni inka saripoledu ani malli 10ginchu kuni kaani vellav eeda nunchi edo paisal isturru kada ani nuvu nicest ah lol dumbest dikk i've ever seen lol

internet lo 10gatamey kadha.. kaanivvu.

@Telugodura456 ni adigina question ki answer isthe elli potha ga nenu

• 2 weeks later...