Official: Bigg Boss Telugu 7 - 15 weeks

Piracy Raja

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

edi emaina Shoba ni oka mataku mechukovalsindhe 

she is fire of the house ... 

she didnt beg for  PP eviction pass 

She said boldly ... she didnt learn anything from anybody 

She supported her friends until the end of her term 

I want to say she showed the same face in reverse ... how shivaji behaves ... (completely my view)

what does she have to learn from any of them? lmao. none of them have half the personality she has.

your view on shivaji is right. that's not how to play the game.. itley poy Hindi lo aadithey, g lo kotti pamputhaaru.. even in Tamil.. paruvu pothundi ila pedda raayudu veshalu vesthey.

its really surprising that telugu people like Shivaji type characters. or is it all just pr.

I always thought telugus are more open minded.. turns out not. entire youtube is shitting on shobha.. its hilarious how seriously people took this.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what does she have to learn from any of them? lmao. none of them have half the personality she has.

your view on shivaji is right. that's not how to play the game.. itley poy Hindi lo aadithey, g lo kotti pamputhaaru.. even in Tamil.. paruvu pothundi ila pedda raayudu veshalu vesthey.

its really surprising that telugu people like Shivaji type characters. or is it all just pr.

I always thought telugus are more open minded.. turns out not. entire youtube is shitting on shobha.. its hilarious how seriously people took this.

its the PR stunts man.... shivaji and PP PR became so agreesive 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, kittaya said:

nuvvu akhil and abhi vishayam lo chepapv kada 

I dont think BB can do that. Their results are audited by a 3rd party team. However this time they disabled Shivaji and PPs number and videos have come out showing this clearly. Otherwise Shivaji in bottom 2 - No way possible. Person who is leading voting from week 1, 1 week lo bottom ki vachestada. 

BB is coming up with new ways to sway results. Lets see who they make winner. If its not PP or shivaji the outburst will be huge. Nag changing his tune today praising Shivaji is because of the outlash they received from public. 

9 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I dont think BB can do that. Their results are audited by a 3rd party team. However this time they disabled Shivaji and PPs number and videos have come out showing this clearly. Otherwise Shivaji in bottom 2 - No way possible. Person who is leading voting from week 1, 1 week lo bottom ki vachestada. 

BB is coming up with new ways to sway results. Lets see who they make winner. If its not PP or shivaji the outburst will be huge. Nag changing his tune today praising Shivaji is because of the outlash they received from public. 

Sivaji no first 2 days pani cheyaledu twitter lo proofs tho petaru...

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ee week ki order varthichadu Ani clear ga cheppadu ga... 

Vaadu cheppake I decided top 2 shivaji and PP 

Buggest PR

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Shoba did not play safe and displayed her true self. Unfortunately for her, her voice is a big minus. Also when she wins, aameni aapalem. Too much excitement and when she loses, she cries on others being reason for her failure. Being competitive is good but she is not a team player. Last but not the least the excitement and screaming she shows here is fake. That's not her. 

The difference between SPY and SPA batch is SPA is formed from outside itself and started bullying others from week 1. Shivaji saw this and took the weak contestants (PP can't talk and yawar was unknown) under his belt from week 1 and the bond was organically formed. Also during games and game planning, SPY never talk or plan with each other. SPA does that openly.  Hence the reason why people like SPY more than SPA. 

Yawar Edo velladu anthe... I believe... Vaadi valla house lo harm jaragachu kaani... Time god... God saves us ... 100rs tho PR start chesina sympathy vachedhi kaadu

5 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Ee week ki order varthichadu Ani clear ga cheppadu ga... 

Vaadu cheppake I decided top 2 shivaji and PP 

Buggest PR

We rooju episode chudaledu inkaa. But your commentary covered the saving order.

• Upvote 1