Official: Bigg Boss Telugu 7 - 15 weeks

Piracy Raja

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what does she have to learn from any of them? lmao. none of them have half the personality she has.

your view on shivaji is right. that's not how to play the game.. itley poy Hindi lo aadithey, g lo kotti pamputhaaru.. even in Tamil.. paruvu pothundi ila pedda raayudu veshalu vesthey.

its really surprising that telugu people like Shivaji type characters. or is it all just pr.

I always thought telugus are more open minded.. turns out not. entire youtube is shitting on shobha.. its hilarious how seriously people took this.

Telugu audience are different. Shoba would have been a super star in hindi BB. Telugu audiences does not like women talking aggressive and mindless arupulu. In general sympathy games work. Hence ppl like PP are front runners. They do not like people playing mind games, thinking they are cunning. 

I do like Hindi BB wayyyy better than Telugu. I have no idea on Tamil - What works or does not work. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Telugu audience are different. Shoba would have been a super star in hindi BB. Telugu audiences does not like women talking aggressive and mindless arupulu. In general sympathy games work. Hence ppl like PP are front runners. They do not like people playing mind games, thinking they are cunning. 

I do like Hindi BB wayyyy better than Telugu. I have no idea on Tamil - What works or does not work. 

Means Telugu audience and people who are constantly shitting on Shobha shetty are backward a$$ losers, by your own admission. 

21 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Means Telugu audience and people who are constantly shitting on Shobha shetty are backward a$$ losers, by your own admission. 

Not really. More than 50% of ppl who are shitting on shoba are women. Telugu audiences do not like women yelling, men being unfaithful, and cunning/manipulation in both genders. They do fall for sympathy. Call it whatever you want. 
someone mentioned an MLA in recent elections won citing his family will commit suicide. 

6 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I dont think BB can do that. Their results are audited by a 3rd party team. However this time they disabled Shivaji and PPs number and videos have come out showing this clearly. Otherwise Shivaji in bottom 2 - No way possible. Person who is leading voting from week 1, 1 week lo bottom ki vachestada. 

BB is coming up with new ways to sway results. Lets see who they make winner. If its not PP or shivaji the outburst will be huge. Nag changing his tune today praising Shivaji is because of the outlash they received from public. 

Outlash ani thelvadaniki no scope nooo..both the episode will be shot on the same day kadha..public pulse ela telusthadhi?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Outlash ani thelvadaniki no scope nooo..both the episode will be shot on the same day kadha..public pulse ela telusthadhi?

Yeh i Meant after the results are declared. 

look at how bhole was received outside when he was eliminated. Clear public support. No amount of PR can do that. He was entertaining and his talent to make songs on the fly was well received by audiences .

Compare that to gautham elimination where only his security was there (not sure who they are protecting him from ). Only a handful that too YouTube channels were there inspite of him spending huge on PR. 
public mandate always speak.

36 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh i Meant after the results are declared. 

look at how bhole was received outside when he was eliminated. Clear public support. No amount of PR can do that. He was entertaining and his talent to make songs on the fly was well received by audiences .

Compare that to gautham elimination where only his security was there (not sure who they are protecting him from ). Only a handful that too YouTube channels were there inspite of him spending huge on PR. 
public mandate always speak.

they are running biggboss like a daily serial. with clear heroes and villains. lmao.