Great Andhra real estate story... Never heard of this...

hunkyfunky2

5 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Ala ante every ad or every salesman should be a scam kada bro. 

scam might be wrong word

kaani chala mandi ni lure chesaru 

i have friends who dont own house here in bay area but put in 100-200k 

and now it is worth some 50-60k actual

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

I know these cases personally. It is true. A group of investors lost 20M USD on apartments and condos in Houston. The guy that started it made 10X his investment and several others lost more than 500K. Houston medical center daggara lo real estate investments ani apartment complex lu + open lands konnaru. Several doctors from the med center invested and lost.

Same thing is also happening in opening bars and restaurants. They will invest about 400K on the place and procure liquor license and sell shares to the tune of 2.5M USD. 150K for 3% share ala invest chesi bokka pettukunna batch kuda telusu. Most of these deals happen during the cricket matches. 

There are some super success stories in Houston and many more that got duped. Beware.

I feel sad for them and also angry at their stupidity

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

I feel sad for them and also angry at their stupidity

Most of them are well meaning gentlemen that just wanted to invest and not lose out in the rat race of peer pressure. I have nothing but sympathy for them. Well, as long as there are people ready to be cheated, there's no dearth of cheaters. 

At the same time, I know some people that really made money as well. In Houston and Dallas particularly during/after covid, some people made a few million in bail out cheques issued by the US government. That led to people wanting to invest and make money. Greed never helped a man make money, unfortunately. Seeing them, some innocent people invested for the fear of missing out. These are the ones that lost heavily. 

A kid who just finished his MS and got into his first contracting job invested ~200K in a restaurant. Let's hope he doesn't have to regret his choice.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

scam might be wrong word

kaani chala mandi ni lure chesaru 

i have friends who dont own house here in bay area but put in 100-200k 

and now it is worth some 50-60k actual

Without due diligence they invested ante 

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Most of them are well meaning gentlemen that just wanted to invest and not lose out in the rat race of peer pressure. I have nothing but sympathy for them. Well, as long as there are people ready to be cheated, there's no dearth of cheaters. 

At the same time, I know some people that really made money as well. In Houston and Dallas particularly during/after covid, some people made a few million in bail out cheques issued by the US government. That led to people wanting to invest and make money. Greed never helped a man make money, unfortunately. Seeing them, some innocent people invested for the fear of missing out. These are the ones that lost heavily. 

A kid who just finished his MS and got into his first contracting job invested ~200K in a restaurant. Let's hope he doesn't have to regret his choice.

Restaurant ki 200k endi. McDonald's aa 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

greed to become rich in short span

Enta greed unna due diligence anedi untadi 

FOMO ante 

I missed 2001  you were a new

2008 I was scared

2020 If not now when ani 

• Upvote 2

Just now, kevinUsa said:

FOMO ante 

yea FOMO 

and also many cases lo telsina circle nunche initiate ayyayi

they show some success stories to ignore the delignce

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

FOMO ante 

I missed 2001  you were a new

2008 I was scared

2020 If not now when ani 

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yea FOMO 

and also many cases lo telsina circle nunche initiate ayyayi

they show some success stories to ignore the delignce

mana desi galla mindset, evvariki thelini, evvaniki raani opportunity naku ochindhi, boz I’ve circle, manam thopu ahe ani inka oche returns ki kuda already plans eskuni, ventabadi mari trap avtharu 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

mana desi galla mindset, evvariki thelini, evvaniki raani opportunity naku ochindhi, boz I’ve circle, manam thopu ahe ani inka oche returns ki kuda already plans eskuni, ventabadi mari trap avtharu 

If money making is such an easy process...andaru enduku avvaru ane logic ela miss avutaro janalu... 

athadu-prakash-raj-athadu.gif

• Upvote 1