Fulltime and yearly bonus not included in offer

VakeelSab

9 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

HR said company don't have yearly bonus and year end performance review. what can the max pay for worst performance in a year ?

Usual ga 2.5-3 % is standard pay raise in a US company. Excellent performers (4+/5) usually get 3-5%. If they get below 3 rating it means not meeting expectations. They dont get a pay raise. Rest get 2.5%.

Bonus lekapothe, negotiate a higher salary. Year end performance review lekapothe hikes ela istharu? How do they know worst performance?

19 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Usual ga 2.5-3 % is standard pay raise in a US company. Excellent performers (4+/5) usually get 3-5%. If they get below 3 rating it means not meeting expectations. They dont get a pay raise. Rest get 2.5%.

Bonus lekapothe, negotiate a higher salary. Year end performance review lekapothe hikes ela istharu? How do they know worst performance?

Thanks bro I asked year end bonus and HR replied we don't have yearly bonus and company has merit pay increase don't know have to check next year. Below 3 rating they can fire the employee do they keep the employee in the company ?  

24 minutes ago, pandu123b said:

that means no annual hikes,

may be they give hike only with promotion 

neenu senior engineer my manager has to be retired to get a promotion for me 😀

• Haha 2

Just now, VakeelSab said:

Thanks bro I asked year end bonus and HR replied we don't have yearly bonus and company has merit pay increase don't know have to check next year. Below 3 rating they can fire the employee do they keep the employee in the company ?  

Performance reviews in most companies go this way. 

No matter how good you are, you will start with a rating of between 3-3.9/5. They try to keep it in middle.

After that its based on your performance. If performance is below 3 it means you are not doing well. So they will put the person in "PIP" (Performance Improvement Plan). Manager will closely monitor your work and HR is involved as well. If still no improvement, then the person is fired.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VakeelSab said:

neenu senior engineer my manager has to be retired to get a promotion for me 😀

There are usually Architect/Enterprise Architect and grades related promotions in your job family. If you want to get into management, you need a manager position open. 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Performance reviews in most companies go this way. 

No matter how good you are, you will start with a rating of between 3-3.9/5. They try to keep it in middle.

After that its based on your performance. If performance is below 3 it means you are not doing well. So they will put the person in "PIP" (Performance Improvement Plan). Manager will closely monitor your work and HR is involved as well. If still no improvement, then the person is fired.

how many months or years do they monitor the PIP before firing 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

There are usually Architect/Enterprise Architect and grades related promotions in your job family. If you want to get into management, you need a manager position open. 

Ok bro not interested in the manager. long term and stable job vunte chalu

1 minute ago, VakeelSab said:

Ok bro not interested in the manager. long term and stable job vunte chalu

Best way for long term jobs is to align with your manager's working style. Basically change your working style to meet your managers working style.

• Make a notes of your weekly work, issues/risk, timelines, etc.
  • For risk and issues tell how you are planning to mitigate them. Ask them for validation.
  • Ask him/her in the 1:1s how they want the updates like in detail or just highlights.

6 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

how many months or years do they monitor the PIP before firing 

3-6 months. Usually if someone is in PIP, it will lead to firing with in 6 months or will be done during layoffs.

14 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

ilanti moddalo companies ki velloddu.