4 years old kid tho Disney ela plan cheyyali

Aamphat

3 hours ago, Aamphat said:

which park is best? I am thinking magic kingdom for one day and seaworld for other day or instead of sea world inko park velladam best aa?

4 too early bro…they won’t remember anything n won’t be eligible for rides due to height restrictions…can’t walk n cover the full park…6 is bare minimum n worth waiting 

• Upvote 1

Which one are you talking about LA or Florida  is your kid boy or girl ? Because Florida is little different experience than LA and Florida  is worst with geni + pass only once you can go even if you’re willing to pay extra via app … I suggest plan well and go DONOT GO WITH FLOW as these parks are big you will get tired easily doing rounds and rounds … install app and this is the best friend to you..

boy ki universal with fast pass is good because of the 4 d rides girls ki  disney magic kingdom best 

4 hours ago, Aamphat said:

which park is best? I am thinking magic kingdom for one day and seaworld for other day or instead of sea world inko park velladam best aa?

Disney is hype.

Don't waste your time.