what dog to buy for a first timer

SaradaChinnodu

20 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

bro....first time dog buyer

requirements:

1) apartment friendly or small space friendly ( we live in town house)

2) Does not require intensive physical activity (lekapote naku vachipothundi)

3) Friendly, Intelligent and tolerant breed 

4) Not of high maintenance

Suggestions emaina unte iyyandi..highly appreciated!!!

anni match gaavu le gani, corgi bane untadi gaa ? American eskimo emo untadi choodu ind pomeranian lekka untadi

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

its been long due bro....we (as a couple) love dogs and always wanted to have one. kakapothey US la mana valla avuthunda...aa additional responsibility avasarama ani took lite...malli recent times lo peeking...I think they are some of the beautiful creatures on earth and looking to have one for us...

ok, assuming you don't have kids. After having kids it will be harder to take care of dog. I know two families gave up their dog after having kids.

Another family have to leave their dog here everytime they go to India for a long trip. And whenever you have trips it becomes a hassle to take your dog with you.

I am sure you know you have to take it to walks no matter if its cold, snowy, stormy, hot, windy etc... apartment mentioned so it will be tight space for all of you. 

dog insurance

dog liability

dog vet bills

since you asked basic questions above, I assume you havn't done research yet. 

Golden Retriever GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

ok, assuming you don't have kids. After having kids it will be harder to take care of dog. I know two families gave up their dog after having kids.

Another family have to leave their dog here everytime they go to India for a long trip. And whenever you have trips it becomes a hassle to take your dog with you.

I am sure you know you have to take it to walks no matter if its cold, snowy, stormy, hot, windy etc... apartment mentioned so it will be tight space for all of you. 

dog insurance

dog liability

dog vet bills

thanks for the input bro...ya inka early stage of decision making...good to hear all the things that comes with it...

35 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

bro....first time dog buyer

requirements:

1) apartment friendly or small space friendly ( we live in town house)

2) Does not require intensive physical activity (lekapote naku vachipothundi)

3) Friendly, Intelligent and tolerant breed 

4) Not of high maintenance

Suggestions emaina unte iyyandi..highly appreciated!!!

Chinna kukka pilla muddu ga undedi tisuko bro naa lanti odiki bayam kakunda kukka pilla , emotion ante masthu istam but bayam

@Sucker @tennisIuvrredux  @Shameless dog owners oka thread unde chala mandji unaru who have dogs

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

dog insurance

dog liability

dog vet bills

Ala emi ledu bro chala mandhi Indians are having it if you want to have it you can have it and overcome the issues

I saw few people who changed a lot after having dog , they say it's meditative to spend time with puppy the unconditional love towards your family

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ala emi ledu bro chala mandhi Indians are having it if you want to have it you can have it and overcome the issues

I saw few people who changed a lot after having dog , they say it's meditative to spend time with puppy the unconditional love towards your family

ok thanks bro...maku kuda aa unconditional love experience cheyyali ani undi...as long as pros outweigh cons we want to go ahead and get one. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maggavale said:

pitbull konukko anna, db lo nuv entha soft oo adi bhi anthe soft 

Rofl adi akada vasthe nenu minimum 1000 feet maintain chestha , I will respect their privacy🤣🤣 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

ok thanks bro...maku kuda aa unconditional love experience cheyyali ani undi...as long as pros outweigh cons we want to go ahead and get one. 

Pani matram untadi it's like new addition to family ani cheparu

• Thanks 1

Small houses and apartments lo most Americans prefer chihuahua for easy maintenance. But It looks like a nakka to me and barks too much.

Golden retriever - Sheds too much hair but they are lovely. Friendly dogs.

Husky - I love them personally. Cute. 

German shepherd - A little ferocious, will protect you. Less on friendly side with others.

Beagle - Dont know much but they look cute to me. And small too.

I have Toy poodle and got it from breedder..I’m doing better after getting a dog….hypoallergenic which means they don’t shed hair…very intelligent 

Negative part is you can’t travel much if we have dog…. 

Na friend friend ki oka small dog undi.. no idea about the breed.. vaadiyamma valla wife emi hadavidi chestundo aa dog tho.. they take it everywhere in a stroller and even to functions.. they take pictures with the dog.. they talk to the dog as if it is their baby..  🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1