Asssaalu Khaleja movie enduku nachaledu?????

Shantikosam

Prathi okkadu baledu baledu antadu kani, enduku baledo cheppade,,,, nakaithe chala baga nachindi mams,,, -ve em cheppaleka pothunnaa,,, even though i am not die hard fan of mahesh,,,,,

Ante movie is Ok but it could have been Much better. Ppl are dissspointed with trivikram as they compare it with his previous movies. After waiting for 3 yrs the way the movie turned our disappointed many.

[quote author=Shantikosam link=topic=112558.msg1197003#msg1197003 date=1287941211]
Prathi okkadu baledu baledu antadu kani, enduku baledo cheppade,,,, nakaithe chala baga nachindi mams,,, -ve em cheppaleka pothunnaa,,, even though i am not die hard fan of mahesh,,,,,
[/quote]
@gr33d @gr33d @gr33d
naku kuda nachindi

[quote author=Neo The One link=topic=112558.msg1197041#msg1197041 date=1287942525]
Ante movie is Ok but it could have been Much better. Ppl are dissspointed with trivikram as they compare it with his previous movies. After waiting for 3 yrs the way the movie turned our disappointed many.
[/quote]

I even liked the movie....the duo tried a different role and approach....why should we compare with previous movies.....valla choice antu untadhe kadhaa...Same ga unte jannullu oppu koru gaaa

[quote author=Gunner link=topic=112558.msg1197076#msg1197076 date=1287943250]
Asssaalu Khaleja movie enduku nachhindhi????
[/quote]
Mahesh acting rachha...comedy timing keka..3-4 songs chaala bagunnai....visual treat, camera work too good undhi.....comedy aithe fantastic.devudu concept was not illogical...prathi dhaniki neat ga explanation ichhadu....The only thing I dint like is songs picturization antha baledhu....rest was all fantastic....I felt this movie is far better than Jalsa which was considered as hit...no offense to pavan or his fans though

[quote author=pirra_gichhutha link=topic=112558.msg1197183#msg1197183 date=1287944856]
Mahesh acting rachha...comedy timing keka..3-4 songs chaala bagunnai....visual treat, camera work too good undhi.....comedy aithe fantastic.devudu concept was not illogical...prathi dhaniki neat ga explanation ichhadu....The only thing I dint like is songs picturization antha baledhu....rest was all fantastic....I felt this movie is far better than Jalsa which was considered as hit...no offense to pavan or his fans though
[/quote]

I feel the comedy was forcefully injected into the script,  just to keep up with trivikrams image!
Avasaram leni dheggara unlaughable kullu comedy! Agreed there are a few funny moments but most of the time it was unwanted and unasked for. I feel the dialog dialect did not suit mahesh et all!  Not even a single strong characterization , no story untill the last 30-45 minutes!

And yeah, comedy n story n songs in Jalsa were far better!

[quote author=Shantikosam link=topic=112558.msg1197178#msg1197178 date=1287944797]
em nachaledo cheppamante cheptham kani, em nachindo cheppamante em cheptham,,
[/quote]

EM nachindhi anle, endhuku nachindhi anna! [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/dh7gv5.jpg[/img]