Calling - Infant tho India travel experience

vatchesa

December and Jan ki India travel

planning,,, thinking to visit India this year or next year,,,8months infant tho India visit better or 20months infant tho better? Me experience ala throw cheyandi

8 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

planning,,, thinking to visit India this year or next year,,,8months infant tho India visit better or 20months infant tho better? Me experience ala throw cheyandi

8 months  is fine.   keep pacifiers handy

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vatchesa said:

India lo first few days konchem struggle avtharu kids to adapt to that climate and environment. 
kid entha old ayithe antha ease untadhi. 
But for travelling at least 8 months is suggested 

7 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

India lo first few days konchem struggle avtharu kids to adapt to that climate and environment. 
kid entha old ayithe antha ease untadhi. 
But for travelling at least 8 months is suggested 

ala em ledu less than 8 months kuda you can travel, they feed and sleep. above 8 months aithe ne baga active vundii sathaistharu 
I would also consider booking premium economy while traveling with infant or toddler.

2 hours ago, vatchesa said:

20months are obviously easy to handle than 8months. 8months baby ki bottle feed alavatu unte manageable. Breast feed ante chukkal kanipistai coz seats are not comfortable and some babies can't handle engine noise and crowdiness. 

just go ahead and experience. Every baby is different. 

2 hours ago, vatchesa said:

8 months and 20 months both are OK. We did travel to india years back with a 9 month old. No issues. Make sure your wife is with you. Airlines usually give front row seats with legroom for mom's. Its good to have them. Airhostesses are usually nice esp for parents with kids.

Kids will have fun in india as they get a lot of attention from grand parents. Be wary of bug and mosquito bites in india. We used to add neem leaves or dettol while bathing kids.

nenu vella when my daughter was 10 months old .. as long as big gathering functions .. mokkula kosam ani temples .. ani hectic schedule veyyakapothe .. u shall  be fine .. definite ga vellina 1 week ki cough/cold lantivi ravatam aithe pakka .. due to environment change .. so be prepared for it ..