Urgent Problem and Need Info Please

andhracrazystar

Hello All,

I hav a lot in Vyzag which I bought through a real estate venture so many years back. Now I heard somw villages kept a complaint in lok adalat saying the venture was kept on a drainage. Is it a big problem to resolve ? In this case the real estate venture should deal with this right since they sold the lot. Please advice on how to proceed with this matter.

Thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏🙏

6 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

I hav a lot in Vyzag which I bought through a real estate venture so many years back. Now I heard somw villages kept a complaint in lok adalat saying the venture was kept on a drainage. Is it a big problem to resolve ? In this case the real estate venture should deal with this right since they sold the lot. Please advice on how to proceed with this matter.

Thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏🙏

aa suttu pakka plot ollu ni kooda matladu fone la, andaru paisal eskoni lawyer ni petkonude. Neeku venture eshinodu inkaa unte aanni kooda implead jeyyunri dan la. lawyer kaadi ki povude. chota mota venture companies changes registration every few years, so there wont be any hindrances. "real estate venture should deal with this" - idaithe kaani muchata . 

• Upvote 1

Real estate venture still exists and it is one of the top in Vyzag who is still doing ventures. He is accountable for this kada, because he sold this lot. This is not an individual log bought from an owner. 

1 hour ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

Thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏🙏

ade mari mana jagan anna magic uuuu... only visa reddy can help

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

no idea.. Kommadi ayithe.. pedda scandal.. involving revenue folks too..

This venture was started in 2009 with three phases and I bought at that time. Lot of construction and homes built since then with proper compound wall. Not sure why now some villagers complained in Lok Adalath. Is it to grab some money ? 

3 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

Thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Real estate brokers usually wash their hands in these cases. This is the problem being NRI. Akkadaki velli fight cheyalem or follow up with brokers cheyalem. 

Sell the land to someone (real estate brokers, local leaders) who can deal with these problems.