stayed for one and half weeks but in between marriage I was observing her and at times she would keep a not so happy face like angry face then when I asked if everything is ok.

kevinUsa

Hi,
I married recently late at 36 and my wife 34. It is arranged marriage. We spoke for 6 months via WhatsApp. Then our parents spoke and my mom agreed my father expired and her father and mother agreed. After marriage I stayed for one and half weeks but in between marriage I was observing her and at times she would keep a not so happy face like angry face then when I asked if everything is ok. She smiled and said everything is ok and she was tired a bit after that we had the after wedding day where she invites me to her house for lunch with all other families but as soon as we reached she dashed out straight to her room with couple of here cousins leaving me behind alone in the living area with her parents and relatives I was a bit surprised and ignored thinking that I might be overthinking. The very same day in the evening my wife invited me to a coffee house after walking at the beach and then she asked me the the first question “ whether she met my expectations and why did I marry her” I was like why is she asking me this question after marriage? I thought we communicated for 6 months prior And the next night she got intimate with me but for the sole purpose of being mischief was to be mischief and not allowing me to sleep as I was catching an early morning flight to return to US and returned back as I went in the midst of project.
My wife had to wait for 5 months and got her dependent visa and she came last 2 months. After staying with me in US for 1 month my wife was behaving weirdly closing the bed room door. I live in 1 bhk and sobbing over some call. Then when I went to check if she was ok by knocking on the bedroom door to be polite she yelled in an angry manner “Wait Wait…” and I responded with a lower voice “ok sorry” I was surprised. Then after some days I wanted to get slightly intimate with her when I reached over my hand she pushed me away in an angry manner and said “what you would do ?, you think I’m scared” she retorted I was very taken back by this surprising weird behavior of my wife and did not overthink and ignored it thinking it was a joke and said in a joke I wanted to hug you but again she “said do you think that scares me” in angry manner. I took her out to fancy restaurants every day as possible as I could just to keep her entertained and to the fanciest mall. For the time being she was satisfied till she started to act up and show attitude to me. She keeps saying I am very negative self praising and all that and I am surprised because I am none of what she says and instead I thought she seemed more like what she complained about she was self praising she was modest but I did not find her to be modest at all and she had very high standards and expectations holding her nose up. She does not like to work once I mentioned you might feel lonely and bored so why not apply for a employment she looked at me with utter contempt and responded later and went to watching nextflix. She binge watches Netflix and cooks 3 times a day. Also the second week she showed urgency she wanted a SIM card on the second day of second week of US. I said ok let me think about this and decide later. She looked at me with wide eyes expression like “ what the heck ?” Why not now. At this point my mind started to suspect she was hiding something and doubting whether she was cheating on me with another by the way she behaved.
Next day she mentioned she wanted to go to India and would return once my perm was processed my company is applying perm for me. Out of curiosity I asked her why did she think of leaving to India she mentioned I was financially constraint. I was shocked by this reply I earn handsomely to live downtown in the second most expensive city equally comparable to nyc. So you can guess what the rent would look like. It hasn’t been 2 weeks since she came. So I asked her is she not interested in me and did I not meet her expectations. She said she was interested in marrying me but did not meet her expectations. So I asked out what expectations she had and then she would not tell me specifically just cut short the reply in general 1000 and more reasons and can’t explain all of them. I was like wow it’s been only 1 and half week and she found more than 1000 reasons that’s not good about me but can’t explain any in specific. So I spoke to my mother cause so was worried as it is my first time I am living with a woman and have no experience dating or talking to women up close other than work and professional communication as I come from a systematic disadvantage background and have to work hard to make ends meet supporting my parents back in India and have a secure future. Also her parents were informed by my mother and then they spoke with their daughter. So her elder brother asked me and her to communicate with each other. It’s not like I do not communicate with her I communicate with her and first to initiate but she does not communicate much and shows attitude and gives small replies and do not like to prolong the conversation. She said she does not like me using the word “cheap” when we go for shopping and when I instinctly say “this commodity or item seems cheaper than the other one price wise”. Also she does not like me wearing lungee and showed contempt I wear lungee while sleeping and not every time of the day because I find it comfortable and maintains ambient sleeping temperature. She was asking me to wear shorts I felt uncomfortable wearing shorts. So the very same day took her to mall and then treat her to posh thai restaurant and then she hugged me for few minutes thanking me and then time flew by after some days I was going to office as hybrid work and then she hugged me in the morning when she saw me formals with suit and all and not home clothes. One time I took her to an Indian fusion restaurant and I was looking at my wife in a romantic manner and she retorted “Why are you staring at me?” And I assured her I was only looking at my wife and not staring. Not sure so I clarified whether she was offended by me looking at her because she used the word stare. It was very confusing for me how I and my wife interpreted the word stare cause for me stare is someone looking at you in a mean angry way when I was not and for her it meant simply looking wanting to say something, again I was puzzled by her explanation so I said then you could use the word look why used the word stare in front of people in the restaurant.
After some days I was invited I went to an open park office happy hours and ask d her to join me and it won’t be a problem since I would be paying her tab and she can sight see the buildings and places she refused I went alone and returned but after midnight because I went by train and train hit someone and was stuck for 3 hours and reached home but my wife was sleeping I had to message her I would be late due to the train accident and she was like ok and unlock the upper bolt so I can get in but she does not seemed worried about me.
After 2 days she told me she is going to India and this relationship is not working out and said I did not meet her expectations. I was like why now what about before marriage you had 6 months before marriage ? She keeps saying she was interested but her expectations were not met and I asked her what I did not satisfy and she retorted don’t pretend like you don’t know and just said in general there are many reasons. She was saying this in midst of my work when I had client meetings. I was emotionally and mentally impacted by this. I said ok you are free to go but if you change your mind let me know she replied with a smirk what change mind I am leaving dude I booked the flight tonight. I was so sad and heartbroken that my wife had no feelings for me and did not want to work this relationship most of the time I was being cautious to work my marriage and at one point I just remained silent because my wife was finding fault in everything I speak and I even asked her once is there nothing positive about me she did not reply at all and smirked and try to change the conversation. Even at airport I dropped her prior to that I got frustrated and said catch an Uber but my friend insisted me to drop her since I did not know what to do. So I dropped her airport with heavy eyes also she was not picking up her luggage and putting in the car she was looking at me to pick her luggage up. So I did and then reached airport. I brought dinner for her incase she changed her mind about to return back at the security check in she looked at me and said bye and did not even bother to hug me she stepped in to hug but hesitated and stopped and turned around quickly. Again I was masking my sadness and tears cause the woman I thought I shared my life was leaving me behind. She did not have an ounce of sadness she seemed more thrilled to leave me. I messaged her in a last attempt that I loved her and miss her for which she emoji liked and after a day or two I asked if she reached she said yes and was jet lagged then Inwoild send her messages after than I shared photos of my cooking breakfast and dinner but after that she had never responded to any of my messages. Sorry to explain my history in brief but I am not getting any idea and thought to ask. So far I like to sustain my marriage but seems like from my pov it’s just one sided but not happening on other side. I am not really in a good state of mind but thought to check if anybody had faced similar or what do they think and help me out. I am clueless whether my wife is faithful or not or do I need to change or should I not continue and end the marriage ?

1 hour ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Prati scene climax la undi

lungi veskodam ishtam ledanta nee yavva 😂 drawer tho padukovalsindi

I did not read it but if lungi was mentioned in it, LUNGI is the problem.

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:
Hi,
I married recently late at 36 and my wife 34. It is arranged marriage. We spoke for 6 months via WhatsApp. Then our parents spoke and my mom agreed my father expired and her father and mother agreed. After marriage I stayed for one and half weeks but in between marriage I was observing her and at times she would keep a not so happy face like angry face then when I asked if everything is ok. She smiled and said everything is ok and she was tired a bit after that we had the after wedding day where she invites me to her house for lunch with all other families but as soon as we reached she dashed out straight to her room with couple of here cousins leaving me behind alone in the living area with her parents and relatives I was a bit surprised and ignored thinking that I might be overthinking. The very same day in the evening my wife invited me to a coffee house after walking at the beach and then she asked me the the first question “ whether she met my expectations and why did I marry her” I was like why is she asking me this question after marriage? I thought we communicated for 6 months prior And the next night she got intimate with me but for the sole purpose of being mischief was to be mischief and not allowing me to sleep as I was catching an early morning flight to return to US and returned back as I went in the midst of project.
My wife had to wait for 5 months and got her dependent visa and she came last 2 months. After staying with me in US for 1 month my wife was behaving weirdly closing the bed room door. I live in 1 bhk and sobbing over some call. Then when I went to check if she was ok by knocking on the bedroom door to be polite she yelled in an angry manner “Wait Wait…” and I responded with a lower voice “ok sorry” I was surprised. Then after some days I wanted to get slightly intimate with her when I reached over my hand she pushed me away in an angry manner and said “what you would do ?, you think I’m scared” she retorted I was very taken back by this surprising weird behavior of my wife and did not overthink and ignored it thinking it was a joke and said in a joke I wanted to hug you but again she “said do you think that scares me” in angry manner. I took her out to fancy restaurants every day as possible as I could just to keep her entertained and to the fanciest mall. For the time being she was satisfied till she started to act up and show attitude to me. She keeps saying I am very negative self praising and all that and I am surprised because I am none of what she says and instead I thought she seemed more like what she complained about she was self praising she was modest but I did not find her to be modest at all and she had very high standards and expectations holding her nose up. She does not like to work once I mentioned you might feel lonely and bored so why not apply for a employment she looked at me with utter contempt and responded later and went to watching nextflix. She binge watches Netflix and cooks 3 times a day. Also the second week she showed urgency she wanted a SIM card on the second day of second week of US. I said ok let me think about this and decide later. She looked at me with wide eyes expression like “ what the heck ?” Why not now. At this point my mind started to suspect she was hiding something and doubting whether she was cheating on me with another by the way she behaved.
Next day she mentioned she wanted to go to India and would return once my perm was processed my company is applying perm for me. Out of curiosity I asked her why did she think of leaving to India she mentioned I was financially constraint. I was shocked by this reply I earn handsomely to live downtown in the second most expensive city equally comparable to nyc. So you can guess what the rent would look like. It hasn’t been 2 weeks since she came. So I asked her is she not interested in me and did I not meet her expectations. She said she was interested in marrying me but did not meet her expectations. So I asked out what expectations she had and then she would not tell me specifically just cut short the reply in general 1000 and more reasons and can’t explain all of them. I was like wow it’s been only 1 and half week and she found more than 1000 reasons that’s not good about me but can’t explain any in specific. So I spoke to my mother cause so was worried as it is my first time I am living with a woman and have no experience dating or talking to women up close other than work and professional communication as I come from a systematic disadvantage background and have to work hard to make ends meet supporting my parents back in India and have a secure future. Also her parents were informed by my mother and then they spoke with their daughter. So her elder brother asked me and her to communicate with each other. It’s not like I do not communicate with her I communicate with her and first to initiate but she does not communicate much and shows attitude and gives small replies and do not like to prolong the conversation. She said she does not like me using the word “cheap” when we go for shopping and when I instinctly say “this commodity or item seems cheaper than the other one price wise”. Also she does not like me wearing lungee and showed contempt I wear lungee while sleeping and not every time of the day because I find it comfortable and maintains ambient sleeping temperature. She was asking me to wear shorts I felt uncomfortable wearing shorts. So the very same day took her to mall and then treat her to posh thai restaurant and then she hugged me for few minutes thanking me and then time flew by after some days I was going to office as hybrid work and then she hugged me in the morning when she saw me formals with suit and all and not home clothes. One time I took her to an Indian fusion restaurant and I was looking at my wife in a romantic manner and she retorted “Why are you staring at me?” And I assured her I was only looking at my wife and not staring. Not sure so I clarified whether she was offended by me looking at her because she used the word stare. It was very confusing for me how I and my wife interpreted the word stare cause for me stare is someone looking at you in a mean angry way when I was not and for her it meant simply looking wanting to say something, again I was puzzled by her explanation so I said then you could use the word look why used the word stare in front of people in the restaurant.
After some days I was invited I went to an open park office happy hours and ask d her to join me and it won’t be a problem since I would be paying her tab and she can sight see the buildings and places she refused I went alone and returned but after midnight because I went by train and train hit someone and was stuck for 3 hours and reached home but my wife was sleeping I had to message her I would be late due to the train accident and she was like ok and unlock the upper bolt so I can get in but she does not seemed worried about me.
After 2 days she told me she is going to India and this relationship is not working out and said I did not meet her expectations. I was like why now what about before marriage you had 6 months before marriage ? She keeps saying she was interested but her expectations were not met and I asked her what I did not satisfy and she retorted don’t pretend like you don’t know and just said in general there are many reasons. She was saying this in midst of my work when I had client meetings. I was emotionally and mentally impacted by this. I said ok you are free to go but if you change your mind let me know she replied with a smirk what change mind I am leaving dude I booked the flight tonight. I was so sad and heartbroken that my wife had no feelings for me and did not want to work this relationship most of the time I was being cautious to work my marriage and at one point I just remained silent because my wife was finding fault in everything I speak and I even asked her once is there nothing positive about me she did not reply at all and smirked and try to change the conversation. Even at airport I dropped her prior to that I got frustrated and said catch an Uber but my friend insisted me to drop her since I did not know what to do. So I dropped her airport with heavy eyes also she was not picking up her luggage and putting in the car she was looking at me to pick her luggage up. So I did and then reached airport. I brought dinner for her incase she changed her mind about to return back at the security check in she looked at me and said bye and did not even bother to hug me she stepped in to hug but hesitated and stopped and turned around quickly. Again I was masking my sadness and tears cause the woman I thought I shared my life was leaving me behind. She did not have an ounce of sadness she seemed more thrilled to leave me. I messaged her in a last attempt that I loved her and miss her for which she emoji liked and after a day or two I asked if she reached she said yes and was jet lagged then Inwoild send her messages after than I shared photos of my cooking breakfast and dinner but after that she had never responded to any of my messages. Sorry to explain my history in brief but I am not getting any idea and thought to ask. So far I like to sustain my marriage but seems like from my pov it’s just one sided but not happening on other side. I am not really in a good state of mind but thought to check if anybody had faced similar or what do they think and help me out. I am clueless whether my wife is faithful or not or do I need to change or should I not continue and end the marriage ?

Maree billi bithar laga kakunda, gettiga tiragabadu raja .. she will change her ways..

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

Manodu emo kannambha, Kaanchana mala, pasuku kumkuma, pavithra bandham laanti dakota serial concepts vaadi daani fulluga mepi enjoy chepinchaadu.

Ademo "Lust Stories" , "Basic Instinct" daatesi "Kaamathuraanam na bayam na lajja" release ki ready ga undhi...

Edemo heart break, emotions, space , privacy , adjustment bokka boshaanam ani theory latho bathikesthunnadu...

Inkeppudu ee desi guys template bathukulu maaredhi....thu nee (boothulu mingeyaalsi vosthundi)

Ghatuga rasinaa, baaga rasav

11 hours ago, kevinUsa said:
Hi,

if that fellow could not read a narcissist biatch, god has given him chance again after marriage that she left by herself. he will consider himself lucky after few years

• Upvote 1

I was worried as it is my first time I am living with a woman and have no experience dating or talking to women up close other than work and professional communication as I come from a systematic disadvantage background and have to work hard to make ends meet supporting my parents back in India and have a secure future.

here you go.. you have the answer.. 

pedda jiddu gadi laga unnadu anukundemo!! Inthaki pani ayyindaa ledaa?? 

dude these days some women need comforts money and your time as long as they get they are happy if you ask them cook or look after you and family or anything thats like burden for them this is all due to insta facebook and all non sense going on in friends circle.

if this story is true lady seems a gold digger does not have heart at all for understanding and working out a relationship. its really best for her to explore another gold digger than suffering this guy life. Andaru USA anagane edo oohallo oohinchukoni vastaru ikkadiki ragaane because of this guy trying to balance work and personal life if he does not give time edo pedda crime and end of life laga feel ipotaru i think also part of parenting while raising the children to understand the relationship rather than providing everything child want and with arrogant attitude builds up already girls ki intlo alage chestaru and intlo single girl kid ite inka ekkuva ilanti vallu pelli ayyaka kooda assalu taggaru.. naa 18+ yrs of USA life lo enno choosa ilantivi at the same time seen so many ppl with good understanding built a good life and raised kids  as well. Tese days marriage has just become just for fashion parade(pre wedding shotos kissing and dancing like movie scenes) for insta and fb not for living long term life.

• Upvote 1