stayed for one and half weeks but in between marriage I was observing her and at times she would keep a not so happy face like angry face then when I asked if everything is ok.

kevinUsa

16 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

dude these days some women need comforts money and your time as long as they get they are happy if you ask them cook or look after you and family or anything thats like burden for them this is all due to insta facebook and all non sense going on in friends circle.

if this story is true lady seems a gold digger does not have heart at all for understanding and working out a relationship. its really best for her to explore another gold digger than suffering this guy life. Andaru USA anagane edo oohallo oohinchukoni vastaru ikkadiki ragaane because of this guy trying to balance work and personal life if he does not give time edo pedda crime and end of life laga feel ipotaru i think also part of parenting while raising the children to understand the relationship rather than providing everything child want and with arrogant attitude builds up already girls ki intlo alage chestaru and intlo single girl kid ite inka ekkuva ilanti vallu pelli ayyaka kooda assalu taggaru.. naa 18+ yrs of USA life lo enno choosa ilantivi at the same time seen so many ppl with good understanding built a good life and raised kids  as well. Tese days marriage has just become just for fashion parade(pre wedding shotos kissing and dancing like movie scenes) for insta and fb not for living long term life.

not mine bro its from indian expats 

thread description okatey lengthy anukunna...lopala post kuda alaney undhi....

aa ee post antah em vhaduvuthamle ani responses chavide na lanti batch unte oka like veskondi...

26 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

thread description okatey lengthy anukunna...lopala post kuda alaney undhi....

aa ee post antah em vhaduvuthamle ani responses chavide na lanti batch unte oka like veskondi...

These people don't have time to read their own post and cut it short to make it more effective. But they expect everyone to read and give solutions.