Kushi my review

JambaKrantu

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Watched it…

movie strictly average to below average.. love story is crap and second half conflict is even more crappy.. songs are good just enjoy them on YouTube..don’t believe the hype.. I think the producers and VD planned a good marketing campaign to hype up the movie but nothing can beat the word of mouth talk which is strictly below average, so the hype is coming down and the collections are wearing off by first day evening.. The theater I watched in Hyd was only half full on a Friday night and first day..

VD is looking good and acted well. He should strictly limit himself to characters like this and not try over-action/mass characters which are not his cup of tea. Just family and boy next door roles. Nani even after 20 movies barely got pass marks for Dasara. Mass movies break through is very tough and not every one’s cup of tea.. He should also control his off screen personality and if possible avoid all public appearances and talking.. and limit himself to just acting. His off screen personality is horrible and is a big turn off to audiences..

Sam is done and dusted. She is old and fugly and she is the biggest minus after the story and direction for this movie...It is for her own good that she should stay away from movies.. 

Hatsoff to the music director. He is the best thing about this movie. I am really looking forward to his future movies. 

@ARYA

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Watched it…

movie strictly average to below average.. love story is crap and second half conflict is even more crappy.. songs are good just enjoy them on YouTube..don’t believe the hype.. I think the producers and VD planned a good marketing campaign to hype up the movie but nothing can beat the word of mouth talk which is strictly below average, so the hype is coming down and the collections are wearing off by first day evening.. The theater I watched in Hyd was only half full on a Friday night and first day..

VD is looking good and acted well. He should strictly limit himself to characters like this and not try over-action/mass characters which are not his cup of tea. Just family and boy next door roles. Nani even after 20 movies barely got pass marks for Dasara. Mass movies break through is very tough and not every one’s cup of tea.. He should also control his off screen personality and if possible avoid all public appearances and talking.. and limit himself to just acting. His off screen personality is horrible and is a big turn off to audiences..

Sam is done and dusted. She is old and fugly and she is the biggest minus after the story and direction for this movie...It is for her own good that she should stay away from movies.. 

Hatsoff to the music director. He is the best thing about this movie. I am really looking forward to his future movies. 

I thought it was a pleasant movie not great but good enough. I totally agree with you on Sam. Effects of cosmetic surgeries are showing up now. Never understood why she had to have them. VD looked great one thing he has and not many others is his screen presence.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

He should also control his off screen personality and if possible avoid all public appearances and talking.. and limit himself to just acting. His off screen personality is horrible and is a big turn off to audiences..

She is old and fugly 

music director. 

I haven’t watched the movie, but I agree with the above points..

konda gadu public loki enta takkuva vaste anta better

plasticantha movies vadileyyalli

Oka 2 songs 🎵 super

37 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Effects of cosmetic surgeries are showing up now. Never understood why she had to have them. 

Danni Myositis antara??

17 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:
58 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Effects of cosmetic surgeries are showing up now. Never understood why she had to have them. 

Danni Myositis antara??

I did not mean that way. Even with make up, you can the work done on the face.

7 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

konda gadu public loki enta takkuva vaste anta better

Adi kashtam.. aadi blood lone over action undi..edo interview lo valla amma memu doralam ani cheppindi when they were lower middle class till Vijay clicked in movies.. Liger anta pedda debba paditene monna music concert lo plasticantha ni stage meeda piski piski 10gadu.. ippudu ee below average movie ki aadu next few months to 1 year over action chesi janaalaki pichi mingistadu.. mark my words..

10 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

He should also control his off screen personality and if possible avoid all public appearances and talking.. and limit himself to just acting

He has no choice. Unless one has the stature of MB,Tarak, Charan or AA most of the other actors have to be in the news. It comes as part of the territory.  He puts up a front of a harmless duffer. He goes over the top sometimes.

You see same thing from Ranveer Kapoor too. Ranveer is no SRK hence he has to be in the news.

Obscurity is a bigger threat to artist than anything else.

4 hours ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

He has no choice. Unless one has the stature of MB,Tarak, Charan or AA most of the other actors have to be in the news. It comes as part of the territory.  He puts up a front of a harmless duffer. He goes over the top sometimes.

You see same thing from Ranveer Kapoor too. Ranveer is no SRK hence he has to be in the news.

Obscurity is a bigger threat to artist than anything else.

You are right but konchem behavior control cheskunte better

5 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Adi kashtam.. aadi blood lone over action undi..edo interview lo valla amma memu doralam ani cheppindi when they were lower middle class till Vijay clicked in movies.. Liger anta pedda debba paditene monna music concert lo plasticantha ni stage meeda piski piski 10gadu.. ippudu ee below average movie ki aadu next few months to 1 year over action chesi janaalaki pichi mingistadu.. mark my words..

gadendi anna @3$%   velmods ni okate paali gatla aneshinav // maa colony la sikakulam bee cee koppa elm ollu inte iga nuv thirgav hyd la .     assal langa em olla kante aalla OA 10X