Sanatana Dharma is Dengue:Stalin Jr, Congress defends!

4 minutes ago, Tryad said:

yeah.. that's what I said. dravidian idiots don't do extra judicial crap like that. and even if they did, dravidian supporters won't clap to that like mad people.

It was the first such gruesome Dalit massacre that happened in India after its Independence.

On the 25th of December 1968, 44 Dalits from the Devendra Kula Vellalar and Paraiyar communities — women, men and children — were locked inside a hut and burnt alive by the Naidu caste feudal lords at Keezhvenmani village near Nagapattinam in Tanjore district of Tamil Nadu. It was one of the most horrific Dalit massacres in history.

As a Christian, Christmas has always been an important festival for me. It is a festival of joy, but unfortunately as a Dalit, I could not get past the horrors of this massacre every year since I first read about it in 2016.

Every time during Christmas, my catechism teachers and priests from the local church would narrate so passionately the suffering of Mary as a pregnant mother as she could not get a place to give birth, somewhere in Palestine, so far from my land. So sympathetic.

None of them has ever spoken about how mothers of my own land were burnt with their kids hugging their bodies. Bodies fused together by the heat. Nobody spoke of that suffering. The suffering of my own blood. Christmas now is a day of mourning for me and my Dalit brothers and sisters across the world.

Manjolai tea estate massacre of Dalits

My first encounter with a Dalit massacre was at the age of 16.

The Manjolai tea estate massacre in the year 1999 created a furore across the state. The Dalit tea workers of the estate were conducting a peaceful march from Manjolai to the collector’s office demanding a ₹30 hike in their daily wages.

The ruling DMK government conducted a police assault and the battalion opened fire at the unarmed, peaceful protestors. Women with children in their arms and men jumped into the Thamirabarani river fearing the bullets and many drowned to death.

Seventeen people died. Nobody was punished in the legal process. The culprits were exonerated by the state-appointed one-man legal commission.

mari idendi naa royya 

https://thesouthfirst.com/tamilnadu/keezhvenmani-massacre-in-1968-why-were-many-dalits-including-me-not-aware-of-it-for-a-long-time/

extra judicial crap and deep state human rights violations kaadha?? dalit symathiser adhi idhi chepkuntav ...zamindar party ki dmk ki ela support istav  , dk(dmk parent body) was formed by telugu zamindars , dmk lo kuda ipudu kuda influenced by wealthy zamindars and telugu businessmen , mudaliyars etc 

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

It was the first such gruesome Dalit massacre that happened in India after its Independence.

On the 25th of December 1968, 44 Dalits from the Devendra Kula Vellalar and Paraiyar communities — women, men and children — were locked inside a hut and burnt alive by the Naidu caste feudal lords at Keezhvenmani village near Nagapattinam in Tanjore district of Tamil Nadu. It was one of the most horrific Dalit massacres in history.

As a Christian, Christmas has always been an important festival for me. It is a festival of joy, but unfortunately as a Dalit, I could not get past the horrors of this massacre every year since I first read about it in 2016.

Every time during Christmas, my catechism teachers and priests from the local church would narrate so passionately the suffering of Mary as a pregnant mother as she could not get a place to give birth, somewhere in Palestine, so far from my land. So sympathetic.

None of them has ever spoken about how mothers of my own land were burnt with their kids hugging their bodies. Bodies fused together by the heat. Nobody spoke of that suffering. The suffering of my own blood. Christmas now is a day of mourning for me and my Dalit brothers and sisters across the world.

Manjolai tea estate massacre of Dalits

My first encounter with a Dalit massacre was at the age of 16.

The Manjolai tea estate massacre in the year 1999 created a furore across the state. The Dalit tea workers of the estate were conducting a peaceful march from Manjolai to the collector’s office demanding a ₹30 hike in their daily wages.

The ruling DMK government conducted a police assault and the battalion opened fire at the unarmed, peaceful protestors. Women with children in their arms and men jumped into the Thamirabarani river fearing the bullets and many drowned to death.

Seventeen people died. Nobody was punished in the legal process. The culprits were exonerated by the state-appointed one-man legal commission.

mari idendi naa royya 

https://thesouthfirst.com/tamilnadu/keezhvenmani-massacre-in-1968-why-were-many-dalits-including-me-not-aware-of-it-for-a-long-time/

extra judicial crap and deep state human rights violations kaadha?? dalit symathiser adhi idhi chepkuntav ...zamindar party ki dmk ki ela support istav  , dk(dmk parent body) was formed by telugu zamindars , dmk lo kuda ipudu kuda influenced by wealthy zamindars and telugu businessmen , mudaliyars etc 

1968 lo jarigina daaniki, 2023 lo jarigey daaniki link aa? do DMK people celebrate that firing? em logic ra needhi.

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

that's why Stalin is being criticized in TN. He's not being hailed as some great leader like Yogi is being by sanghis.

the more homes your Yogi destroys, the more you guys will hail him. that's the level of decency of general sanghi scum.

Just now, Tryad said:

that's why Stalin is being criticized in TN. He's not being hailed as some great leader like Yogi is being by sanghis.

the more homes your Yogi destroys, the more you guys will hail him. that's the level of decency of general sanghi scum.

rioters will be given answer in same language ...

stalin govt killing innocent people in police stations and jails

discrimination against lower caste increased by govt machinery after dmk came to power

Just now, Mancode said:

discrimination against lower caste increased by govt machinery after dmk came to power

lmao. fcuk BJP, and fcuk the sanatani psychos. chill.

Just now, Tryad said:

lmao. fcuk BJP, and fcuk the sanatani psychos. chill.

yea answer ledhu paripooo

Just now, Mancode said:

yea answer ledhu paripooo

chethha questions answer ichhukuntu pothey, tellarinatte..

custodial deaths have resulted in transfers of police officers and investigations. unlike in yogi's govt, extra judicial acts are being feted and being copied by other BJP CMs.

and you think its your place to give lectures to DMK on how to run govts. lmao.

Just now, Tryad said:

chethha questions answer ichhukuntu pothey, tellarinatte..

custodial deaths have resulted in transfers of police officers and investigations. unlike in yogi's govt, extra judicial acts are being feted and being copied by other BJP CMs.

and you think its your place to give lectures to DMK on how to run govts. lmao.

@3$%kani kanii nuv tagodhu...

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

nothing wrong , he is digging his party's grave , i would welcome the statement

DMK votebank is like this. They think Sanatani means "arrogant paan chewing fair-skinned Hindi-speaking North Indian Brahmin supremacist" trying to destroy Tamil Nadu. Udhay na rallying his supporters.

@3$%kani kanii nuv tagodhu...

enti? I only remember one case where a young guy who was randomly arrested in egmore station was beaten to death in custody. I'm sure the cops responsible for that have been booked.

ofcourse there have been several such cases after that. But the overall reaction to these incidents in TN is shock and anger at the govt, not celebration.

what are you even trying to say? are you proud of Yogi or not? even in custodial deaths, your beloved yogi seems to have done a record number of deaths, even considering per capita comparison with TN.

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

no they will make admk stronger 

strong goudnder hindu leader vs missionaries 

2021 lone south tamilnadu chaavu lotta poi bayatadapadaru DMKk batch , next electionn chukkal chupistaru admk batch

ADMK also use Christian candidates. I know North Chennai and Kanyakumari usually have them. 

1 minute ago, venkappa said:

ADMK also use Christian candidates. I know North Chennai and Kanyakumari usually have them. 

context is different , spewing hate on one relgion not good like what dmk doing'

admk whereas dont care much about dravdian bs . they are staunch hindus , anni parties lu christians ki tickets istaru that is different

Just now, Mancode said:

context is different , spewing hate on one relgion not good like what dmk doing'

admk whereas dont care much about dravdian bs . they are staunch hindus , anni parties lu christians ki tickets istaru that is different

now sanatani is a religion, uh? lmao.