How telangana destroyed PRP and any hopes of Kapu political leadership

Telugodura456

16 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Your are weird with loads of Telanganaphobia. Chiranjeevi is a smart man. He knew investing in PRP is of no use. It was like investing good money in a business which already turned out to be bad.

In Hyderabad there was a company called Siris. Investor was from Vijayawada. He recruited only Kammas from Andhra. Such was his regionalistic gajji and kula gajji. Display of hate can be subtle need not be overt. Such were the times. Thankfully Telangana was formed.

Elections are won based on ideology. Religion/Regionalism/Language/Caste/secularism/Development/farmers/ Women etc . The weakest amongst this is Development ideology.

Political parties in Andhra have a serious ideological crisis especially TDP now that their Regionalism/language ideology does not work anymore. NTR and KCR won because of this Ideology. It would have been OK if it was only 2 party duopoly. Now that Congress won in Karnataka, they might get serious in Andhra too. Why does MIM win always?  Will Christians vote for TDP in Andhra? 

in my opinion CBN is a optimistic fatalist. Unfortunately it backfired again last time. If TDP cannot consolidate good amount of Hindu votes, this election may be the end of TDP. CBN banked on development, religious minorities last time and got shafted. They have got options now. Screaming at Jagan, Modi and KCR might give some temporary relief it will not solve the ideological problem that TDP has.

now he's begging Kapus to join him in pouring venom on TG.

most likely he feels lonely and like sh1t being the only guy making an a$$ of himself over this here.

:giggle:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Your are weird with loads of Telanganaphobia. Chiranjeevi is a smart man. He knew investing in PRP is of no use. It was like investing good money in a business which already turned out to be bad.

In Hyderabad there was a company called Siris. Investor was from Vijayawada. He recruited only Kammas from Andhra. Such was his regionalistic gajji and kula gajji. Display of hate can be subtle need not be overt. Such were the times. Thankfully Telangana was formed.

Elections are won based on ideology. Religion/Regionalism/Language/Caste/secularism/Development/farmers/ Women etc . The weakest amongst this is Development ideology.

Political parties in Andhra have a serious ideological crisis especially TDP now that their Regionalism/language ideology does not work anymore. NTR and KCR won because of this Ideology. It would have been OK if it was only 2 party duopoly. Now that Congress won in Karnataka, they might get serious in Andhra too. Why does MIM win always?  Will Christians vote for TDP in Andhra? 

in my opinion CBN is a optimistic fatalist. Unfortunately it backfired again last time. If TDP cannot consolidate good amount of Hindu votes, this election may be the end of TDP. CBN banked on development, religious minorities last time and got shafted. They have got options now. Screaming at Jagan, Modi and KCR might give some temporary relief it will not solve the ideological problem that TDP has.

Sandranna ruined his own party by not supporting second rung leaders, especially in Rayalaseema. TDP used to have so many strong Seema leaders to get them votes. Sandranna didn’t give value or support to them. Now TDP are getting routed everywhere with little chance of return. Pulkas already immigrating to Texas and maybe trying their tactics there. 

2 hours ago, Tryad said:

development is not an ideology. its just housekeeping duty that every party performs whatever its ideology is.

These people think concentrating everything in one city plus a few IT jobs,  all the while jacking up the land prices to the moon with horrible public infrastructure  is called " development" 

Everything else doens't fit 

2 hours ago, venkappa said:

Sandranna ruined his own party by not supporting second rung leaders, especially in Rayalaseema. TDP used to have so many strong Seema leaders to get them votes. Sandranna didn’t give value or support to them. Now TDP are getting routed everywhere with little chance of return. Pulkas already immigrating to Texas and maybe trying their tactics there. 

Pulkas are smart , they know whatever "development" their dear leader promised isn't going to happen 

That's why all the NRI and Hyderabad based pulkas keep praising CBN to the moon but a very few wants to live under his leadership

6 hours ago, Mancode said:

If chiru was politicallly ssmart he could have taken clear samkyandhra stand and show middle finger to pinkies  , cinemalu apithe mi farm houselu nunchi idchkochi kodtam ane dammu lekapoindi ..he is too naive ,,,sirio telangana tour chesi villages lo own casette ni unite chesunte , villu ape dammu undedhaa?? cops have significant prresence in tg too.he could have used thart to his advantage

..but antha teliviledhu..sirio ki ....minting money was his primary thing with help of cunning allu maaya , both succedeed , migathavani lite @Telugodura456

remember MRPS warning to pinkies when baboru padayatra time, padayta apithe vongobetti guddutham ani manda krishna madiga gave challenge in peak telangana movement time @futureofandhra , MRPS stood like rock with tdp padyatra , but power loki vachina tarvtha as usual baboru use and throw policy ni vadadu valla meda kuda

cops have significant presence in tg  aiteh yendhira erripappa. can they stop when doras label him as an outsider? reddies also have presence but could they stop the wiping out of ysrcp ? they couldnt even stop jaffa being beaten by stones near warangal .

And here is 5 rupees for ranting against CBN in unrelated thread. job done.

5 hours ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

yem cheppalunukuntav sodhi brother. This therad is about impact of telangana movement in branding chiru as outsider in hyd itself. No idea what your sodhi is about other than some akkasu against andhra or CBN.

5 hours ago, Tryad said:

now he's begging Kapus to join him in pouring venom on TG.

most likely he feels lonely and like sh1t being the only guy making an a$$ of himself over this here.

:giggle:

"lol ...he is trying to change my opinion on TG...but i am so smart i never agree no matter what facts are there(though i blush the importance i get)...i love tg because i think it effected only kammas with laser precesion...and i never change my opinion...hahahahah lmao lol lol lol"

5 hours ago, venkappa said:

maybe or maybe not. this is about chiru and prp - not "sandranna"

Even i did not stop eating after tg announcement. but i totally get PK here.

Children of police constables who moved from chennai to hyd to be with telugu society - gave their all - and built wealth, networks. Now suddenly told they dont belong and stripped away their political agency.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Even i did not stop eating after tg announcement. but i totally get PK here.

Children of police constables who moved from chennai to hyd to be with telugu society - gave their all - and built wealth, networks. Now suddenly told they dont belong and stripped away their political agency.

What did they even lose ? They can still vote and campaign. The fact that chiranjeevi and pk are so wildly rich is because they moved to Hyderabad not the other way around 

If they really feel like being alienated in Telangana they could always move back permanently to their home state , it's not like anyone is stopping them 

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

What did they even lose ? They can still vote and campaign. The fact that chiranjeevi and pk are so wildly rich is because they moved to Hyderabad not the other way around 

If they really feel like being alienated in Telangana they could always move back permanently to their home state , it's not like anyone is stopping them 

Annagaru 1982 lo party pettaka 11 months motham road meedha unnaru. State motham thirigaru. Result 1983 lo bumper majority.

chiru 2008 lo party pettina 2004-05 nunche background work chesadu. Party pettaka fans ey gelipistharu aney dima. Inka pk next level. 10 years ayindi party petti.

kastapadakunda falitham ashinchadam thappu

11 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

translation " i have mental issues. i think anyone can ditch anything based on their feelings and move anywhere. what stops anyone - haha"

6 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Annagaru 1982 lo party pettaka 11 months motham road meedha unnaru. State motham thirigaru. Result 1983 lo bumper majority.

chiru 2008 lo party pettina 2004-05 nunche background work chesadu. Party pettaka fans ey gelipistharu aney dima. Inka pk next level. 10 years ayindi party petti.

kastapadakunda falitham ashinchadam thappu

KCR gaadu ac studio dhaati raale. 2009 lo some 10 seats. 2004 lo some 20 seats vasthe ministry enjoy chesthu gadipaadu. 2014 lo CM kaale ?

• Haha 1