How telangana destroyed PRP and any hopes of Kapu political leadership

Telugodura456

40 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This therad is about impact of telangana movement in branding chiru as outsider in hyd itself.

Mastaru, PRP ki pindam petti astakalu Congress lo kalipindi Chiru, marinkevaru kaadu.  Andhra lo konni seatlu gelichindi kada PRP. Akkada emayinatto. Chiranjeevi did not want to invest his time anymore in PRP. Novelty factor was gone. Mee title lo TRS badulugaa Telangana annaru nenu Andhra kula gajji example icchanu. Swayana CBN said after the elections Chiranjeevi cinema mugisindani.

NTR fought on the basis of regionalism. people of all castes voted for TDP. Telangana was formed on Regionalism basis, TRS being the leader. People of all castes voted for TRS. Kamma, kaapu, Reddy tokka tolu was not significant during that time. Chiranjeevi never fought on caste lines. He never represented himself as a Kapu leader. So your's is a moot pint. Nobody cared about Chiranjeevi's caste in Telangana.

Chiranjeevi is doing well in Telangana. Don't you worry about him. Also, if Chiranjeevi wants to join TRS/BRS now I don't think KCR or anyone else would object to it. 🙂

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

"lol ...he is trying to change my opinion on TG...but i am so smart i never agree no matter what facts are there(though i blush the importance i get)...i love tg because i think it effected only kammas with laser precesion...and i never change my opinion...hahahahah lmao lol lol lol"

Yeah I'd be swayed by someone using upper caste supremacist language like 'tg people/doras can't succeed in business'.. nice try. Haha.. it's cute you think you can change the mind of someone clearly much smarter than you can ever be, with lazy sh1tty arguments like this.

You are just soft signalling to sanghis that you are open to them as long as they join you in shitting on TG. 

What a pathetic turd you are. Lmao.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

"lol ...he is trying to change my opinion on TG...but i am so smart i never agree no matter what facts are there(though i blush the importance i get)...i love tg because i think it effected only kammas with laser precesion...and i never change my opinion...hahahahah lmao lol lol lol"

You are concerned with upper caste Andhra plight in hyd. 

Can't run for CM post..womp.. womp..

Can't do business without sucking up to the people... Womp.. womp.. 

Can't run enterprises without hiring locally.. womp... Womp...

Cry me a river. I don't give a fcuk about upper caste balisina pakodi grievances especially coming from a casteist scum like you that believes your caste has superior business skills. You are the neo Brahmin. Utterly shameless. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

cops have significant presence in tg  aiteh yendhira erripappa. can they stop when doras label him as an outsider? reddies also have presence but could they stop the wiping out of ysrcp ? they couldnt even stop jaffa being beaten by stones near warangal .

And here is 5 rupees for ranting against CBN in unrelated thread. job done.

Rey erripappa girripappa ante sarigga matladanu nen kuda,chevulonchi blood oche boothulu vadtha

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Even i did not stop eating after tg announcement. but i totally get PK here.

Children of police constables who moved from chennai to hyd to be with telugu society - gave their all - and built wealth, networks. Now suddenly told they dont belong and stripped away their political agency.

What do you mean stripped of political agency? They can still vote and contest elections in Telangana.

Siroo was unlikely to win Telangana seats. Too many powerful players in that region. Caste demographics do not go in his favour. Look where he won and where he was close to winning. 

4 hours ago, venkappa said:

What do you mean stripped of political agency? They can still vote and contest elections in Telangana.

Siroo was unlikely to win Telangana seats. Too many powerful players in that region. Caste demographics do not go in his favour. Look where he won and where he was close to winning. 

what thingara logic. kcr also can vote and contest in andhra - nothing in constitution prevents him. why did he want a telangana then for politics ?

6 hours ago, Tryad said:

You are concerned with upper caste Andhra plight in hyd. 

Can't run for CM post..womp.. womp..

Can't do business without sucking up to the people... Womp.. womp.. 

Can't run enterprises without hiring locally.. womp... Womp...

Cry me a river. I don't give a fcuk about upper caste balisina pakodi grievances especially coming from a casteist scum like you that believes your caste has superior business skills. You are the neo Brahmin. Utterly shameless. 

"yea individual freedoms for me - for other it depends on their ethnicity and  locations - that determines what they can and what they cannot ..lol lol ..lmao"  - vomit inducing racist narsi

7 hours ago, Tryad said:

Yeah I'd be swayed by someone using upper caste supremacist language like 'tg people/doras can't succeed in business'.. nice try. Haha.. it's cute you think you can change the mind of someone clearly much smarter than you can ever be, with lazy sh1tty arguments like this.

You are just soft signalling to sanghis that you are open to them as long as they join you in shitting on TG. 

What a pathetic turd you are. Lmao.

"look at this cunning "kamma"  tryning to change my mind ..but i will never change mind ..lmao...by not changing my mind i will try to defeat these kammas ...becase thats what matters ...lol lol lol lmao lmao lmao"

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Put yourselves in their shoes and add the context of  hyd in 2009. it becomes obvious. have you ever lived in hyd ?

Telangana as a concept is much much bigger than minuscule PRP bro. 

PRP was not a serious party. Aithe cm seat ledhante light anukuni elections aina two months lo congress tho deal set chesukunnaru. Inkendhuku valla prasthavana?  PRP is a bygone era. Even chiru will not speak about. He hates to talk about it. Not even e mentions it as a reference. Only people like you bring it up. Don’t why you are picking up dead end topics and reviving it. 

10 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Telangana as a concept is much much bigger than minuscule PRP bro. 

PRP was not a serious party. Aithe cm seat ledhante light anukuni elections aina two months lo congress tho deal set chesukunnaru. Inkendhuku valla prasthavana?  PRP is a bygone era. Even chiru will not speak about. He hates to talk about it. Not even e mentions it as a reference. Only people like you bring it up. Don’t why you are picking up dead end topics and reviving it. 

TOpic is dead end anukunte  fine. No one is forcing you to talk about it.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

TOpic is dead end anukunte  fine. No one is forcing you to talk about it.

Calling Hero Poster GIF

Chiranjeevi gaaru, Meere eeyana Kula gajji regionalism gajji tagginchagalaru.

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what thingara logic. kcr also can vote and contest in andhra - nothing in constitution prevents him. why did he want a telangana then for politics ?

What the hell do you want me to tell you? KCR convinced locals that Telangana was getting stepchild treatment regarding resource/fund allocation in united Andhra govt. He thinks that he will not become CM and govern his region effectively. Therefore he agitated for separate state and got it. 
Siroo might have had a good start with a solid votebank in EG and Vizag. But he had no stamina or spine to continue his political run. Therefore he merged with Congress, settled with Central Minister padhavi, and washed his hands clean from any further politics. 

1 minute ago, venkappa said:

What the hell do you want me to tell you? KCR convinced locals that Telangana was getting stepchild treatment regarding resource/fund allocation in united Andhra govt. He thinks that he will not become CM and govern his region effectively. Therefore he agitated for separate state and got it. 
Siroo might have had a good start with a solid votebank in EG and Vizag. But he had no stamina or spine to continue his political run. Therefore he merged with Congress, settled with Central Minister padhavi, and washed his hands clean from any further politics. 

langa sentiment killed chiranjeevi politics - thats the point of this thread.

32 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

langa sentiment killed chiranjeevi politics - thats the point of this thread.

Telangana valla power mundhu weak ga unna PRP subside ayindhi anochuga bro. Telangana is here. PRP is not. Powerful will kill the weak. That’s the law of the nature.