How telangana destroyed PRP and any hopes of Kapu political leadership

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

"yea individual freedoms for me - for other it depends on their ethnicity and  locations - that determines what they can and what they cannot ..lol lol ..lmao"  - vomit inducing racist narsi

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

"look at this cunning "kamma"  tryning to change my mind ..but i will never change mind ..lmao...by not changing my mind i will try to defeat these kammas ...becase thats what matters ...lol lol lol lmao lmao lmao"

You are not even trying. You are trolling. Coz you have no reasonable arguments to make other repeating what I said out of context as a gotcha. Pathetic clown.

11 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Telangana valla power mundhu weak ga unna PRP subside ayindhi anochuga bro. Telangana is here. PRP is not. Powerful will kill the weak. That’s the law of the nature. 

yea animal nature.  Every  child is weak when born so if someone stronger attacks it - will you justify the same ? Many of the guys - especially langa hate fans  - are very odd people in a odd way.

Most of them have no idea what they are talking - just some unpleasant emotions - which express themselves in confusing ramblings.

11 hours ago, Tryad said:

You are not even trying. You are trolling. Coz you have no reasonable arguments to make other repeating what I said out of context as a gotcha. Pathetic clown.

fck off

On 9/3/2023 at 6:39 AM, psycopk said:

I used to think chiru did big mistake by merging party after ysr death. Kani tarwata after elections 2 days ke deal set aaindi ani undavalli chepagane chriu is waste piece of shitt ani confirm Chesukuna.. useless fellow

maree antha twaraga judge seyyakudadu thatha, aa ysr rowdy gadu emani badirinchi kalupukunnadoo. Father ni cheppulutho kottinchina CBN ni Balio ela support chestunadu ante democracy compulsion ani neevu edava covering lu evvava alanee

On 9/3/2023 at 1:45 AM, psycopk said:

Gossip aaite kandincha manu chiru ni dammu unte

Nee gossip ni kandiche antha dhariyan chiru ki ekkadaa undhi anna…

btw chiru.. the  piece of gaani  thammudi ni thintunnaru pulkas .. vice versa anuko, adhi vere vishayam le