Thoughts on Bangalore, Chennai, or Hyderabad?

venkappa

3 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Lots of Reddys own prime real estate in Bangalore. They constitute good chunk of landlord population. Our Zaganna has a palace in Yelahanka, I believe. 

I do not know the caste demographics there. Used to love BLR. It’s just too over populated now

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I do not know the caste demographics there. Used to love BLR. It’s just too over populated now

THats a shame. It was nice when I visited. Nowadays voters don't care. The same Bangalore MLAs voted long ago are still in power, regardless of party.

6 minutes ago, venkappa said:

THats a shame. It was nice when I visited. Nowadays voters don't care. The same Bangalore MLAs voted long ago are still in power, regardless of party.

Got a friend who bought a big house in a community in forest far far away from city. No one lived there 5 yrs back. Now all those place are full. 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Got a friend who bought a big house in a community in forest far far away from city. No one lived there 5 yrs back. Now all those place are full. 

That is nice to hear!

Is the forest still there? Or did real estate mafia destroyed it for building property?

10 hours ago, venkappa said:

Has anyone visited or stayed in all 3 cities? Which one did you like the best?

What is the context? My opinion is, If you have enough money then Bangalore is the best to live. Chennai to too humid. Hyderabad is good for affordable living. One advantage for Hyderabad is there is still lots of scope for development because of land availability which makes it good for real estate investment. Bangalore lo land finished.

4 minutes ago, venkappa said:

That is nice to hear!

Is the forest still there? Or did real estate mafia destroyed it for building property?

Some activity going on. My friends bought 12 acres of agriculture land there and all adjacent lands converted to Real estate now.

1 minute ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

What is the context? My opinion is, If you have enough money then Bangalore is the best to live. Chennai to too humid. Hyderabad is good for affordable living. One advantage for Hyderabad is there is still lots of scope for development because of land availability which makes it good for real estate investment. Bangalore lo land finished.

Why is Bangalore best city if you rich? Im not rich, thats why Im asking 😄.

I think Telangana handling Hyderabad development nicely. Telangana govt is least corrupt if you compare govts of Telangana, Karnataka, and TN. Karnataka is most corrupt now, followed by Tamil Nadu.

2 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Why is Bangalore best city if you rich? Im not rich, thats why Im asking 😄.

I think Telangana handling Hyderabad development nicely. Telangana govt is least corrupt if you compare govts of Telangana, Karnataka, and TN. Karnataka is most corrupt now, followed by Tamil Nadu.

Bangalore is expensive but the weather is spectacular. Problem is heavy traffic but if you are already rich and decide to settle nothing beats Bangalore. Bangalore is good vibes man. There are so many places to visit in and around Bangalore. So near to Western ghats. In fact I like Karnataka in general. Bangalore is love.

I am staying from past 5yrs in Bangalore and andariki telisi nattu each city has pros/cons...

yevari requirement batti vallu settle avutaaru..

bangalore weather is bit colder and some find not convenient like cold , ashthma suffer ayye vallaki...

traffic worst in 3 cities and maybe bangalore is THE WORST ..

i personally prefer bangalore as lot of parks ,  many get-away sightseeing(mysore,magalore,udipi,tirupati,coorg and many more) , cosmopolitan crowd and schools loo children may see mini-india due to large migrated IT population...

hyderabad infastructure is much better than bangalore but sadly cost of living is expanding beyond logic and reason...weather kuda not that great in hyderabad... but for telugu batch hyd always fares better since its promimity to andhra towns..

inka chennai loo nenu Msc chadivaanu and have relatives so i know bit of chennai also...   sadly it has serious water problems and traffic in IT park areas like OMR sucks big time... but it has beaches and classical music lovers ki kind of heaven...   cost of living chennai is cheaper compared to bangalore and hyd..

in short to each his own world and what works for one may not work for other...

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

None of these cities have infrastructure, amenities for growing population and vehicles. Hyd is decent but the quality of roads last few years have been bad. Only good thing they did in recent years is to lay down a lot of flyovers. But most roads are not great quality esp flyovers. 

Hyd weather used to be good a few years back. How many of you even know that there were a lot of grapes gardens around hyd before 2000? Weather got screwed with all urbanization and cutting down tress.

Bangalore was similar but even better weather compared to hyd. People had civic sense and driving sense and used to follow rules. But after 2000, With IT development a lot of telugus migrated there. They screwed real estate, traffic and civic sense and what not. Its not the same city anymore

I have been to chennai only once that too long back. 

I would still pick hyd as its home for me.

Bangalore weather humor -