USA lo ee athi enti

Original Profile

2 hours ago, idibezwada said:

you can use what ever cuss words on him or drink whatever is released from him...who cares..horny-smile.gif

If only you and your ilk leave any for others

Can you throw his photo out of your god's room first ?

13 hours ago, vetri said:

If only you and your ilk leave any for others

Can you throw his photo out of your god's room first ?

oh how do you know i had his photo in gods room? are you the cleaner who comes in every week?… plz stop nibba crying now

6 hours ago, idibezwada said:

oh how do you know i had his photo in gods room? are you the cleaner who comes in every week?… plz stop nibba crying now

Why always this fascination about dominating cleaner, canteen worker etc

Are you from Karamchedu or Neerukonda ? 

You clearly have a serious problem brother 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, vetri said:

Why always this fascination about dominating cleaner, canteen worker etc

Are you from Karamchedu or Neerukonda ? 

You clearly have a serious problem brother 

yaaa telustundi evaiki prblmoo...brahmi.gif

9 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

yaaa telustundi evaiki prblmoo...brahmi.gif

Not confronting the psychological issues you have that results in the need to have the gajji

The longer you skirt the treatment , the more deatched you will be to the real world

Trying to convince yourself you are better by posting gifs will only make your situation worse

I hope your psychological issues get better 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vetri said:

Not confronting the psychological issues you have that results in the need to have the gajji

The longer you skirt the treatment , the more deatched you will be to the real world

Trying to convince yourself you are better by posting gifs will only make your situation worse

ardam kaalee....malli google sesi type sey..brahmi.gif

1 hour ago, vetri said:

nee ginjukovadam choosthe ..problem neelo ekkuva vundhi bro. kaastha challa padu.

58 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

ardam kaalee....malli google sesi type sey..brahmi.gif

You wouldve understood if you focussed more on learning rather than on gajji or banning thumbs up

The need to add a gif to each message shows your lack of ability to muster an intelligible counter statement 

I pray for your psychological well being 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nee ginjukovadam choosthe ..problem neelo ekkuva vundhi bro. kaastha challa padu.

The fact you are taking the side of a psychologically afflicted gajji and not helping shows you are no different

I pray for your recovery and would advise you to stay as far away from gajji as possible 

Stop fighting silly fights like trying to ban thumbs up in college just because it was endorsed by someone who whooped the guy from your ilk

Stop ignoring when someone complained their college life was made a hell by ppl from your ilk

28 minutes ago, vetri said:

The fact you are taking the side of a psychologically afflicted gajji and not helping shows you are no different

I pray for your recovery and would advise you to stay as far away from gajji as possible 

Stop fighting silly fights like trying to ban thumbs up in college just because it was endorsed by someone who whooped the guy from your ilk

Stop ignoring when someone complained their college life was made a hell by ppl from your ilk

LOl ... malli thumbs up topic vacchindhi @Thokkalee