Top Posters In This Topic

• Allasaani_Peddana

• pushparaj

• Midnightsun

• quest

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Immanuel kant - critique of pure reason

Wow nice choice. In fact Arthur Schopenhauer recommends to read Kant before reading his philosophy.

Although I don't agree with everything they say especially Fredrick Neichze, Arthur Schopenhauer and Niccolo Machiavelli most of it is right. One another philosopher I admire is Albert Camus.

16 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Although I don't agree with everything they say especially Fredrick Neichze, Arthur Schopenhauer and Niccolo Machiavelli most of it is right. One another philosopher I admire is Albert Camus.

Are you astral reader with pyschic ability?

2 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

I was victim of mind readers…and don’t trust people 

Wow. I am not. Not trusting people is not a bad principle to live by. I don't trust people either. As Arthur Schopenhauer said, between one and none there is infinity.

4 hours ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Is any one interested in Philosophy? If so, who are your favorite philosophers? Mine are Fredrick Neichze, Arthur Schopenhauer, Adam Smith and Niccolo Machiavelli

Yes, ME
respond only if you understand 

e naluguru 

Annamacharya

adi shankara 

Gautama Buddha 

Marcus Aurelius 

I started from west, slowly read more about Buddhism and I’m back to home now. I still had so many unanswered questions. Vedanta and upanishads answered everything. It is a fascinating subject

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pushparaj said:

e naluguru 

Annamacharya

adi shankara 

Gautama Buddha 

Marcus Aurelius 

I started from west, slowly read more about Buddhism and I’m back to home now. I still had so many unanswered questions. Vedanta and upanishads answered everything. It is a fascinating subject

source yelaa bro

Just now, quest said:

source yelaa bro

Amazon and YouTube. If you directly read upanishads, you will be very disappointed and may call them BS(I did it years back as I didn’t understand) 

Read viveka chudamani by adi Shankara.

I went from western philosophers(neitzsche, Socrates, Plato, Kant). I was left with lot of more questions. Then I started reading Lord buddha(thich nhat Hahn is an amazing teacher and have tons of books. I highly recommend him. I consider him as my teacher who opened the doors of spirituality to me). I was still not satisfied and started reading Indian philosophy. It is the most fascinating thing I’ve ever read. Adi shankara, swami vivekananda, swami chinmayananda, annamacharya books are good start. Don’t read books based on Vedanta directly. Focus on one author and read it. Good luck