serious kochen . please help

VakeelSab

working fultime employee. I got a second job contract W2 position from vendor and I confirmed the job . Vendor agreement lo ila vundi

in the consddieration of the terms of employmentt and effortss and cost incured by cumpany you aagrree and shaall not soliccit or eengage in a like 
or simmilar proffession or occupation at cliient facility or anotheer facility at which u r directed or actually perforrming services under thiss aggrrement
directly or indirectly for 6 MONTHS foloowing the termination under the termms of aggreement.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

@Konebhar6 @csrcsr db experts 

neenu vendor ki chepakunda for 6 months client ki fulltime tesukovadha dani ardam

Yaa Anna I think os but Chinna vendor aithe usually client and vendor have understanding , but big implementation partner aithe kastam , Apple lo infy , tcs etc contractors kuda algae 6 months very degara chesi they take full time , 

but I know oka sari small vendor like pro karma ani unde, they were hired dont know exactly how it works

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

@Konebhar6 @csrcsr db experts 

neenu vendor ki chepakunda for 6 months client ki fulltime tesukovadha dani ardam

Vendor is saying you cannot jump to another vendor performing same job or take full time with client with in 6 months of end of your contract. 

I think your understanding is same.

• Thanks 1

But no one cares for these contracts. Like when we need to take someone from vendor as FT. We post a job and tell everyone in team about it. We do not solicit consultant directly. But if they apply there is nothing stopping us or them to take full time.

these are age old terms in contracts and not taken seriously. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

working fultime employee. I got a second job contract W2 position from vendor and I confirmed the job . Vendor agreement lo ila vundi

in the consddieration of the terms of employmentt and effortss and cost incured by cumpany you aagrree and shaall not soliccit or eengage in a like 
or simmilar proffession or occupation at cliient facility or anotheer facility at which u r directed or actually perforrming services under thiss aggrrement
directly or indirectly for 6 MONTHS foloowing the termination under the termms of aggreement.

all these are to scare ppl from jumping vendors at the same client or joining full time to client 

2nd job ki doesn’t apply

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa Anna I think os but Chinna vendor aithe usually client and vendor have understanding , but big implementation partner aithe kastam , Apple lo infy , tcs etc contractors kuda algae 6 months very degara chesi they take full time , 

but I know oka sari small vendor like pro karma ani unde, they were hired dont know exactly how it works

Thanks bro neenu second job cheyadu antunada or client ki fulltime velladu antunada ardam kaledu

40 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Vendor is saying you cannot jump to another vendor performing same job or take full time with client with in 6 months of end of your contract. 

I think your understanding is same.

Thanks bro I don't want to get into legal trouble for working on 2 jobs 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VakeelSab said:

Thanks bro neenu second job cheyadu antunada or client ki fulltime velladu antunada ardam kaledu

different clients LOB  aithe cheesy bro emi kaadu ekva alochinchaku prathi client lo e clauses untie pakka 

34 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

Thanks bro I don't want to get into legal trouble for working on 2 jobs 

This one should not be a legal trouble. Only thing you need to take into consideration while working for 2 jobs is do not work for competing companies. Like for e.g. Do not work for 2 Life sciences companies or 2 tech companies in similar space. 

It could potentially become a problem, but usually it does not.