Hindus got pride only after 2014 anta

Telugodura456

15 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Telugus got pride only after 1983. Annagaru lekhapothey telugu language gurunchi world ki telisedhi kaadhu

Telugu baasha ki kuda Telugu ni Annagaaru parichayam chesaaru in 1983.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Telugus got pride only after 1983. Annagaru lekhapothey telugu language gurunchi world ki telisedhi kaadhu

White rice to every family -Anna garu 

Mobile / computer/ IT Jobs  - visionary Garu 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

I honestly dont know what is in there to feel proud of? Malli ipud vachi aa muslims ala, e christinans ila ani saava minga makandi. manam penta thinadaniki pakkana vadu kuda penta thintunnadu anedi reason kakudadu. I never saw youth so concerned about religion some 10 years ago. At the time, mostly it was from our parents generation who tend to be a bit more religious than our generation. But thanks to whoever is responsible, sampoornanga mogga gudipisthunnaru. Okappudu majority of the followers of these so called swamijis or babas used to be poeple of our parent generation, but ipud even following people like sadhguru has become the new cool, no wonder being a sanathani is viewed as new cool. thanks for dragging back the nation.

The same thing can be said about feeling proud to be an Indian as well. Seriously what is even there for us to feel proud of? Please dont even start about all the so called great things like how advanced our ancestors were etc. Present em peekam ra ante emi ledu. Ippudochi nu em peekav ra ani nannu sava migoddu, nenu em peekaledu, but at the same time, edo podichesinodiki malle proud kuda ledu, and thats what I have issues with. Honest ga matladali ante, aakhariki Ikkaduntunna indians kuda oka stranger indian ni chinna choooputhone chustharu when compared to a stranger american. malli nenu ala kaadu ani exceptions vaddu, majority of the cases ani na meaning. In fact na nibba rojullo nenu kuda thega feel aypoyevadini, India ante, but after witnessing/ experiencing first hand some disgusting scenarios especially during covid, nadi ilanti jaatha ani siggu anipinchindi, I don't think there is nothing for us to feel proud of. And malli ipud vachi ISRO recent achievement gurinchi matladoddu as an exampl to feel proud of. Even for the development of ISRO, lot of people hard work and sacrifices are needed like Kalam, Nambi etc, Infact they are the true patriots. But mana desam mana land ankuni sacrifice chesinodukanna evo rendu moodu erri p movies chesi hit aithe vaadine mana hearts lo pettukuntam, shame on us.  

devude question mark ayinappudu mathaniki value ledu, kani konni matram chala danger for e.g thuraka matham ela expand ayyindhi telusa okadi stupid ideology devudiki vigraham enti ane danni andaru follow avvalani vadu chesina penta ki entha mandi poyaru ippativaraku enni wars.. ila ne continue aithe prapancham lo manishi ane vaadu undadu konni sarlu tappadu its our responsibility to raise voice for jathi kosm to save the man kind... 

2 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

I honestly dont know what is in there to feel proud of? Malli ipud vachi aa muslims ala, e christinans ila ani saava minga makandi. manam penta thinadaniki pakkana vadu kuda penta thintunnadu anedi reason kakudadu. I never saw youth so concerned about religion some 10 years ago. At the time, mostly it was from our parents generation who tend to be a bit more religious than our generation. But thanks to whoever is responsible, sampoornanga mogga gudipisthunnaru. Okappudu majority of the followers of these so called swamijis or babas used to be poeple of our parent generation, but ipud even following people like sadhguru has become the new cool, no wonder being a sanathani is viewed as new cool. thanks for dragging back the nation.

The same thing can be said about feeling proud to be an Indian as well. Seriously what is even there for us to feel proud of? Please dont even start about all the so called great things like how advanced our ancestors were etc. Present em peekam ra ante emi ledu. Ippudochi nu em peekav ra ani nannu sava migoddu, nenu em peekaledu, but at the same time, edo podichesinodiki malle proud kuda ledu, and thats what I have issues with. Honest ga matladali ante, aakhariki Ikkaduntunna indians kuda oka stranger indian ni chinna choooputhone chustharu when compared to a stranger american. malli nenu ala kaadu ani exceptions vaddu, majority of the cases ani na meaning. In fact na nibba rojullo nenu kuda thega feel aypoyevadini, India ante, but after witnessing/ experiencing first hand some disgusting scenarios especially during covid, nadi ilanti jaatha ani siggu anipinchindi, I don't think there is nothing for us to feel proud of. And malli ipud vachi ISRO recent achievement gurinchi matladoddu as an exampl to feel proud of. Even for the development of ISRO, lot of people hard work and sacrifices are needed like Kalam, Nambi etc, Infact they are the true patriots. But mana desam mana land ankuni sacrifice chesinodukanna evo rendu moodu erri p movies chesi hit aithe vaadine mana hearts lo pettukuntam, shame on us.  

Spot on bro...Especially about that Indians in USA yeedhaitho vundho.. dhaani gurunchi cheppalante chaalaa vundhi.

Mana DB loone 90% of the people are Proud to be American migrants (even though they are on H1-B, picked up by Lucky Dip) and look down Indians in India and Indians in UK/EU/Aus/NZ and elsewhere.

Mainly... this USA which they are proud of was not built by Indians, its a pure hard work of British, Irish and Germans. They wanted a nation thats free from Tyranny of European Monarchies. At the same time, they wanted a rich and prosperous nation...hence USA was created. Indians in USA is trying to reverse the very basic founding principles of USA.

Just lucky gaa...Lucky Dip lo H1-B pick ayyesariki... vaalla Blood lo Royalty vochinattu feel avuthunnaaru.. asalu back home Indians ante yentho chinna choopu. ... they think anyone outside of USA are living a miserable life.

Just ee 2 lists choosthe aina konchem kallu theruchuntaayeemo choodaali. Its not full list also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Americans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_of_English_descent

Pretty much those are the people who built America and made what it is today..

it’s not exactly pride, but stupid secularism made us to hesitate to own our Hindu culture/religion openly.. they made us think it is a sin.. 

white turkas & other abrahamic religions were rioting happily on roads whenever they feel their sentiments are hurt without any questions.. 

the order is not completely set yet, it would need more 10-15 years of rule like current one to settle things in this aspect 

9 minutes ago, halwa_fan said:

it’s not exactly pride, but stupid secularism made us to hesitate to own our Hindu culture/religion openly.. they made us think it is a sin.. 

white turkas & other abrahamic religions were rioting happily on roads whenever they feel their sentiments are hurt without any questions.. 

the order is not completely set yet, it would need more 10-15 years of rule like current one to settle things in this aspect 

what do you propose to do with 15% of the population?

how did secularism make you question your Hindu culture? I think its normal for an intelligent and self aware person to question his own actions and the stuff that happens around him. don't you? do you suggest blindly following what our mummy daddy asks us to?

42 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Spot on bro...Especially about that Indians in USA yeedhaitho vundho.. dhaani gurunchi cheppalante chaalaa vundhi.

Mana DB loone 90% of the people are Proud to be American migrants (even though they are on H1-B, picked up by Lucky Dip) and look down Indians in India and Indians in UK/EU/Aus/NZ and elsewhere.

Mainly... this USA which they are proud of was not built by Indians, its a pure hard work of British, Irish and Germans. They wanted a nation thats free from Tyranny of European Monarchies. At the same time, they wanted a rich and prosperous nation...hence USA was created. Indians in USA is trying to reverse the very basic founding principles of USA.

Just lucky gaa...Lucky Dip lo H1-B pick ayyesariki... vaalla Blood lo Royalty vochinattu feel avuthunnaaru.. asalu back home Indians ante yentho chinna choopu. ... they think anyone outside of USA are living a miserable life.

Just ee 2 lists choosthe aina konchem kallu theruchuntaayeemo choodaali. Its not full list also:

Pretty much those are the people who built America and made what it is today..

who cares what dumbfcuks on H1b think. America will be made and remade over and over. like it was remade a 100 times before this.

you are praising America where it is okay to burn their flag without any legal consequences, and being super sensitive about a bunch of online people sh1tting on India.. What's wrong with sh1tting on a sh1tty country like India even?

why did you escape India if its so good?

45 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

keep waiting for great men to arrive and take India forward. your intellectual stunted growth only allows for that possibility.. The average Indian doesn't mean much to you I guess.

I hope India never succeeds. the world will be a much darker place if a country like India becomes powerful.

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Hindus got pride only after 2014 anta

This is same as saying:

Telugus got pride only after Jan,1983

This is also same as saying

Indians got Mobile phones only because of CBN.

First di fake. Second & third mathram 100% correct

22 minutes ago, Tryad said:

keep waiting for great men to arrive and take India forward. your intellectual stunted growth only allows for that possibility.. The average Indian doesn't mean much to you I guess.

I hope India never succeeds. the world will be a much darker place if a country like India becomes powerful.

Asalu neenu cheppindhi yeenti, nuvvu vaageedhi yeenti?

I was talking about Indians in USA and their racist behaviour towards fella Indians.

You seem to have problem with Americans complaining about these morons (H1-B Indians) spoiling the Environment. What I am saying is they have had a great Heritage (Financially, Culturally & Scientifically) inherited from Europeans and they have at least some reason to complain.

Dumbfcuks like you live in utter confusion.

Let India become USA or China and then show racism, at least that gives a justification to them (that they have a great country and feel hate Puslims or other minorities)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Asalu neenu cheppindhi yeenti, nuvvu vaageedhi yeenti?

I was talking about Indians in USA and their racist behaviour towards fella Indians.

You seem to have problem with Americans complaining about these morons (H1-B Indians) spoiling the Environment. What I am saying is they have had a great Heritage (Financially, Culturally & Scientifically) inherited from Europeans and they have at least some reason to complain.

Dumbfcuks like you live in utter confusion.

Let India become USA or China and then show racism, at least that gives a justification to them (that they have a great country and feel hate Puslims or other minorities)

I have a problem with all people who love their nation. whether its americans or Indians.. people who love their nations are the worst among all humans ani naa okka idhi..

neeku Indians in USA racist behaviour towards fellow Indians maatrame problem.. naaku their behaviour towards everyone is also a problem.

adhey cheppa India should never become great. It does not deserve to be.