have u quit a IT job in a week. work and manager nachadledu

PappuPakitmar

• PappuPakitmar changed the title to have u quit a IT job in a week. work and manager nachadledu
1 hour ago, PappuPakitmar said:

not interested and it is only 1 week full work

First of all you have to think of the bills you have to pay. Next you have to give it some time. May be the manager is under pressure to deliver project and may have hired you for that. 

You have to meet your manager in the middle. Let him know where you are (getting system access, talking to team mates about the project, tasks, understanding your role in the project, etc.

One week lo you cannot come to a conclusion. Give it time.

45 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

First of all you have to think of the bills you have to pay. Next you have to give it some time. May be the manager is under pressure to deliver project and may have hired you for that. 

You have to meet your manager in the middle. Let him know where you are (getting system access, talking to team mates about the project, tasks, understanding your role in the project, etc.

One week lo you cannot come to a conclusion. Give it time.

not thinking of paying bills and immigration i hav pacha card . second job pressure don't know vendor will pay me for 1 week or client and team think about me. please tell me reasons to quit 

I have interview for new contracting 2nd job remote tomoorow 

2 minutes ago, pushparaj said:

lol asalu discussion endhuku inka nachindhi cheyadame

Can i get paid for 1 week ?  Team and manager don't know how they feel 1 week lo poyadu an. 

11 minutes ago, PappuPakitmar said:

Can i get paid for 1 week ?  Team and manager don't know how they feel 1 week lo poyadu an. 

First pay check kosam wait chei bro better. Spend one more week and see. That’s what I’d do. Interviews chesi join ayyav kadha elago

2 hours ago, PappuPakitmar said:

Nee kakruthi endi vay 1 week pay kooda odalava. Odili vere di vethukko

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pushparaj said:

First pay check kosam wait chei bro better. Spend one more week and see. That’s what I’d do. Interviews chesi join ayyav kadha elago

Client pay chesina vendor will not pay. It’s a waste of their time and resources. If someone don’t like better to leave ASAP. Don’t be greedy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PappuPakitmar said:

Do yourself and them a favor and leave ASAP. Even if client pays vendor will not pay. Even if vendor pays, your employer will not pay.

3 hours ago, PappuPakitmar said:

not thinking of paying bills and immigration i hav pacha card . second job pressure don't know vendor will pay me for 1 week or client and team think about me. please tell me reasons to quit 

I have interview for new contracting 2nd job remote tomoorow 

whatever reason u give, they will assume what they want. So  don’t worry abt reason. Say your personal situation changed.