India To Become ‘Republic Of Bharat’?

1 hour ago, reality said:

Vishwaguru masterstroke to thwart the congress led political alliance I.N.D.I.A

when those fake morons can call themselves india, Modi has to do something even bigger that is use the opportunity to name the country correctly.

now all those with no self-identity/national identity will cry on Modi.

2 hours ago, rushmore said:

Yes! I am not sure about the pledge we used to recite in our schools as kids. "India is my Country"

What are they going to do?

G lo dum unte anni cheyachu, just because we have been doing incorrect things does not mean we do those things forever

bombay is no longer the name today, same thing will follow.

2 hours ago, reality said:

Vishwaguru masterstroke to thwart the congress led political alliance I.N.D.I.A

Actually it boosts them, since they can now use INDIA more prominently. and without violating any naming laws if they exist.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

when those fake morons can call themselves india, Modi has to do something even bigger that is use the opportunity to name the country correctly.

now all those with no self-identity/national identity will cry on Modi.

Fake morons in serial order

1. maxresdefault.jpg

2. Judge killer Mota shaw 

mqdefault.jpg

3. Rss cheddi gang terrorists ..who supplied rss agents to British army to suppress freedom fighters like subash Chandra bose 

sanghi.gif

114777973_2417222148570196_7062446614168

Baaastardddd child of rss cult @pakeer_saab wants to make hinduism peaceful religion in to intolerant and pathetic Islamic terrorist religion for votes and loot (gujju their gang Adaani supplier) .. pigs like paakeer Saab are threat to national integrity , dangerous than iss terrorist as they live in the country and spit hate ..look at hate and BP  in his threads..he is nothing short of terrorist..he share hate and blood with hero of hate mr.modi 

modi10_650_122112035215.jpg?VersionId=tQ

Loser modi who lost to China and puts his image over loss to china.. the real anti national .. terrorist in political power..

18 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Name the country correctly enti illeterate. Edhina paniki vache pani cheyamanu

Public ki panikoche pani congress cheyadu kada, so BJP is doing it

reclaiming its original name is naming correctly

when all the chors can get together and name themselves as INDIA, why should Modi use this opportunity to name India correctly to Bharata

its good to see one man making entire congress and its ecosystem to trash with master stokes.

3 minutes ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Fake morons in serial order

1. maxresdefault.jpg

2. Judge killer Mota shaw 

mqdefault.jpg

3. Rss cheddi gang terrorists ..who supplied rss agents to British army to suppress freedom fighters like subash Chandra bose 

sanghi.gif

114777973_2417222148570196_7062446614168

Baaastardddd child of rss cult @pakeer_saab wants to make hinduism peaceful religion in to intplerant Islamic terrorist religion for votes and loot .. pigs like poker Saab are threat to national integrity , dangerous than iss

3 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Tokkalo khan gress.. their dynasty destroyed india.. but atelast they didn't spread communal hatred and protected integrity and promoted govenrment jobs..while bjp looting india in large scale spreading same nepotism as pappu GAndhi with pappu Chota shaw ..being agent to Adani 

Lobbying for adani port in greece..broker modi

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Public ki panikoche pani congress cheyadu kada, so BJP is doing it

reclaiming its original name is naming correctly

when all the chors can get together and name themselves as INDIA, why should Modi use this opportunity to name India correctly to Bharata

its good to see one man making entire congress and its ecosystem to trash with master stokes.

What is the original name ? Bharat ane name ela vachindi cheppu gorre ?

49 minutes ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Tokkalo khan gress.. their dynasty destroyed india.. but atelast they didn't spread communal hatred and protected integrity and promoted govenrment jobs..while bjp looting india in large scale spreading same nepotism as pappu GAndhi with pappu Chota shaw ..being agent to Adani 

Lobbying for adani port in greece..broker modi

arey pichi kukka, communal and caste politics were started and nourished by congress

unless you are born to street dogs, i dont expect you to know that

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

arey pichi kukka, communal and caste politics were started and nourished by congress

unless you are born to street dogs, i dont expect you to know that

born to street dogs entra?? shaka lo antha kante better comeback cheppivvara? lmao.

yeah congress lo communal politics chesey chethha batch mothham BJP ki shift ayyaru ga ippudu.. aa Assam CM example.

Just now, Tryad said:

born to street dogs entra?? shaka lo antha kante better comeback cheppivvara? lmao.

yeah congress lo communal politics chesey chethha batch mothham BJP ki shift ayyaru ga ippudu.. aa Assam CM example.

here comes one right after i named them 🤣

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

here comes one right after i named them 🤣

haha.. such immature kids role playing patriots.

atleast twitter lo unde a sanghi jhosh lo 1% kooda you are not able to bring here ra.. waste nuvvu.

monna okadiki death and r@pe threats ichharanta ga, just for ridiculing Mumbai coastal road project, like any transit fan would. you can't even shut me up from posting. total waste ra.